Blacks are loud and unpleasant

I rarely meet anyone that isn't loud and unpleasant, most people are utterly unbearable, I don't think it's 'race' or gender specific.

Republicans are much worse. Believe me.

Especially the really stupidly racist ones.

I know blacks (and other races) and I'm trying to remember a time they were loud and unpleasant - like at parties where the booze is flowing freely. I can't remember ever seeing that.

I hafta say, I can't remember loud and unpleasant RWNJs but the people I socialize with are well educated so I doubt there any RWNJs around.

deanrd is right and the OP is spouting the usual lying BS. Ignore.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I rarely meet anyone that isn't loud and unpleasant, most people are utterly unbearable, I don't think it's 'race' or gender specific.

I frequent several bars/restaurants that serve a variety of foods based on region.
While I dont mind the raucous behavior of the black people who I'm friends with at my local Cajun Joint they are far louder than other ethnicities.

Because you are being racist and ignorant.
Would it be racist to say black men are less likely to fight than black women?
That's another observation I've made over the years.

It would be as illogical as everything else you've posted.
There's a reason why you people never learn.

"You people"?

???
Libs

Guess again, kid.

I know a girl from another country who moved here, started riding on public transportation. Within weeks she was saying "Some people never have a ticket when the conductor comes around, but always a loud story. Usually black". I don't doubt it.

Note: She also quit watching FOX shortly after because of the guy she named "Oh-really" who thinks he knows everything. She is an equal opportunity hater.

BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!

It's kinda difficult to get on public transit with no ticket.

It's true, that's not a lie.

While other races can sometimes be loud and unpleasant, with black people it comes out of nowhere. Just today I was interrupted by a young black some 20 feet away who somehow couldn't keep his conversation to himself.

Of course, not a single black is conscious of this. They all think they are "black, beautiful, and important" and if you want peace and quiet, you are racist.
th

Depending on what the circumstances are, I'm sure these people you speak of have a right to freak out. And in my experience I've seen more White Trash freaking out over little things. And being loud about Everything because they think they are entitled. This also depends upon the age of a person or human being. Younger teenagers tend to draw attention to themselves more because they have something to prove whether they are black or white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I know blacks (and other races) and I'm trying to remember a time they were loud and unpleasant - like at parties where the booze is flowing freely. I can't remember ever seeing that.

I hafta say, I can't remember loud and unpleasant RWNJs but the people I socialize with are well educated so I doubt there any RWNJs around.

Sounds like someone never really dealt with Black people.

It's because they take after gorillas.

Sounds like someone never really dealt with Black people.
th

You are why the dumb polish jokes are made.​

Forum List

Back