Blacks and whites don't know each other well ... at all.

You have a chip on your shoulder, like a lot of black folks.
I don’t hate white people, but then again, I don’t hate Tigers, but I understand a Tigers nature. I understand that Tigers kill. It’s not personal. It’s just their nature. I think in a global system of white supremacy I think it’s constructive for black people to be wary, cautious and un-trusting of white people, if this is me having a chip on my shoulder, then so be it.
I've had several lately walk in front of my truck daring me to hit them. How stupid can humans get?

More like you tried to hit them but chickened out at the last minute.
I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you. If you can't make it in this country you can't make it anywhere. Maybe you should focus on success instead of being a butt hurt victim in life spoiling for a fight.
White ppl claim they are victims of all kinds of things: taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, secular humanism, gay marriage, “radical Islam,” you name it. Whites loves victimhood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count

For a black person to tell their kids that they can be anything they want to be if they try hard enough is nice, but unless you warn them about the obstacles in their path, they ill-suiting them for the real world. They are doing them no favours,

Downplaying racism backfires. If a black person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way, and that their hard work, intelligence and ability are all that will matter, they might slack up.

They might coast on the assumption that surely all will recognize their potential, and that they won’t have to go that extra mile to make a good impression. They may overestimate the extent to which whites will recognize their effort and hard work

On the other hand, by discussing those obstacle and strategies of resistance to them blk ppl who are the targets of racism can steel ourselves against the headwinds in our way
What sort of "obstacles" are you speaking of?

Thee is nothing worse than a pretender.

What sort of "obstacles" are you speaking of?
We live in a system of global system of racism -white supremacy and that system is global. And there is not one country, one blade of grass, one molecule of air you can point to, that has not been affected by the system of racism - white supremacy

The obstacles that you ask 4, are the system of racism-white supremacy. Racism is an institutional arrangement, maintained by policies, practices and procedures, both formal and informal, in which some persons typically have more or less opportunity than others, and in which such persons receive better or worse treatment than others, because of their respective racial identities.

Additionally, institutional racism involves denying persons opportunities, rewards, or various benefits on the basis of race, to which those individuals are otherwise entitled. In short, racism is a system of inequality, based on race.

Those are the obstacles

Violence is always the answer with you guys and then you wonder why no one trusts you; why you cant get a cab, why youre watched in stores, why people avoid you in public, etc. You guys confuse the common sense of non-blacks, as racism. Your reputation is awful, deservedly.

The black community has a lot of growing up to do.
So are you saying white people are less violent than black people

Is that your claim ?

Just need you need to be clear on that.

Violence is always the answer with you guys and then you wonder why no one trusts you; why you cant get a cab, why youre watched in stores, why people avoid you in public, etc. You guys confuse the common sense of non-blacks, as racism. Your reputation is awful, deservedly.

The black community has a lot of growing up to do.
So are you saying white people are less violent than black people

Is that your claim ?

Just need you need to be clear on that.
What im saying is, white neighborhoods are WAAAAYYYYYYY safer than black neighborhoods. White people dont go around hitting each other all the time. We arent watched in our stores, because we dont steal from them. Ive never heard of a carjacking in my neighborhood, or even a murder. I leave my car unlocked every night, as well as the front door to my house.

Yes, white citizens are way less violent.

Last edited:
So, decades of supporting civil rights counts for nothing because they are not as quite as hip as the kids? Supposedly.

I think it is time to ask, will it EVER BE ENOUGH?
Even the devil does good

Rights n laws are only strong as they are enforced. If I stick a knife in your back, and pull it out a millimeter, that does not mean I'm doing you any favours, The knife is still in your back.

When my father used 2 tell me 2 chop some wood. I used 2 run back in n say "Look at how much wood I've chopped" n he used 2 say "Is the job done yet ?" and I'd say "No" and he'd say "Well come back to me when the job is done"

And that's my answer to anyone who wants to get in my face about what whites have done to solve racism "Come back to me when the job is done"

You don't get an A for effort

So, decades of supporting civil rights counts for nothing because they are not as quite as hip as the kids? Supposedly.

Even the devil does good

Rights n laws are only strong as they are enforced. If I stick a knife in your back, and pull it out a millimeter, that does not mean I'm doing you any favours, The knife is still in your back.

When my father used 2 tell me 2 chop some wood. I used 2 run back in n say "Look at how much wood I've chopped" n he used 2 say "Is the job done yet ?" and I'd say "No" and he'd say "Well come back to me when the job is done"

And that's my answer to anyone who wants to get in my face about what whites have done to solve racism "Come back to me when the job is done"

Oh, is there something you need US to do for YOU? How about you guys behave like everyone else and get your shit together?

You do realize I'm white, right? White as a dove. I just felt like having an interesting conversation, to hear from people I might not often get to talk to in my day-to-day.

Look buddy; either you're trolling, or you're just a pretty unfortunate human being. Either way, maybe it's best to take the clown act to Stormfront, no? I'm not really interested.
I don't care what color you are. Your agenda speaks for you.

Yes, the agenda of treating people fairly. How horrible.

ZzZz ... c'mon buddy. I've heard it all already. Save yourself some time and effort and move along. This clearly isn't the place for you.
If you were treating people fairly, you would be critical of the violence, racism and overall crime coming from the black community. You guys never criticize black people though. For some reason, the left has decided that criticizing non whites is racist. Its childish nonsense and you only perpetuate these problems by refusing to address them.

The thing is that whites have more violence and crime coming from their community. We don't have to multiply shit by 5, we don't have to male a claim of per capita. The overall total crime when tallied up show that whites commit 2.5 times the number of crimes as blacks. They commit almost double the violent crime, almost triple the drug crime, about 6 times the number of alcohol related crimes, double the crimes against family and children, double the rape, aggravated assaults, burglaries and larceny or theft. The commit 3 rimes the number of arsons, double the rate of car thefts, double the rate of property crime. So t hen why must John be critical of the black community when whites are worse?

What the fuck do idiots like you and maryl believe? That even though whites commit double the crimes as we do, that you don't have a problem until it's 5 times the rate? That is just plain stump stupid.

Racism coming from the black community? What's that? Our angry response to what whites have done to us is now racism? Are you crazy?

Says the black academic who pretends to not understand per capita.

Even the devil does good

Actually, it seems we don't get shit for decades of hard work and massive sacrifice.

IMO, this shows that the dream of a diverse multicultural society has failed.

Even the devil does good

The job is done! Shit stain did it for you. And my guess is that you will not see another colored president for at least 50 years because of how poorly shit stain did!

The thing is that whites have more violence and crime coming from their community. /QUOTE]
No we dont. Ill put my neighborhoods crime stats up against any black neighborhood in the nation, and ill win.
. Good point... Place neighborhood or community against neighborhood or community in stats, and then see what the stats show. I know that the reality on the ground hasn't reflected the peacefulness that IM2 tries to implicate using broader numbers in which include many non-associated factors that skew the results. Chicago is the worst senario, but the problem has been high in the poorest neighborhoods or communities, and of course IM2 will say that these are reservations in which the poor have been sent to kill off one another or die due to poor Healthcare choices, lack of job opportunity or availability in these areas as a result of white power. I remember when many whites were poor as dirt back in the day, and the middle to rich folk were few and far between. Was it that there was less violence among white poor communities, because those communities weren't poor because of being made poor by another group or class of people in the country at the time, and so a rebellion or blame wasn't the excuse to be used by those who were poor in these communities at the time ??

Otherwise
was it not the case that when large groups are poor, and then concentrated into poor communities, that they were poor because another had held them back or was it just a question of resources, resource management, and not having an availability to modern technology or resources that would become tools to increase ones ability to move forward during times of poverty in the United States of America ??

What
causes a poor people to be peaceful, and another poor people to be violent or rebellious as a community ?? Now with all this said, if a community doesn't address the problem properly and peacefully in the generation being dealt with, then it will be that attempting to blame a future generation is unjust and wrong, because the statute of moral limitations had past.

Time to
figure out how to move ahead, and to address the woe is me factor after all that has been done over the years to help out. Maybe help should come in the form of access to mental rehibilitation funds for treating the mentally depressed and left behind in society today. Hmm. The citizen would have to appear before a team who would evaluate the mental condition of the individual, and then apply a specific treatment for the condition. Hmm.

Last edited:
What im saying is, white neighborhoods are WAAAAYYYYYYY safer than black neighborhoods.
There are three ways to make a living.

1. Work
2. Benefit (Welfare)
3. Steal

So in poor black areas Work and welfare is tightened and wherever large numbers of Black people live, wealth, investments, subsidies and education, are pulled out. While off licences (liquor stores) gambling, drugs, weapons are allowed free rein.

The result is an upswing in black crime as well as an increase in jail and prison expansion. Laws are enacted to hire more police and guards, and to expand existing prison institutions.

Blacks in prison are removed the labour force. Plus the prison system provides jobs for whites as officers, counsellors, medical personnel, teachers, plumbers, dieticians, electricians, construction workers, probation officers and social workers.

And all this is explained away that Blacks are just sub-human and beast-like creatures with low IQ’s who (despite the goodness of Whites ) just can’t seem to do any better. Endless stats about black crime are gleefully soaked up by whites who already have pre-conceived notions about blacks.

So it's not even racism anymore, just hard-headedness

What you forget is that the police are not all that interested in protecting the lives and property of poor black people. Not as interested as they are in protecting rich white people or even not-all-that-rich white people. They will protect white foreigners over black Americans.

When you see buildings and houses falling apart in black ghettos u think it is because “blacks do not take care of their neighbourhoods”.

What you do not know is that it you can't get a bank loan or insurance for property in a place like that (Because of the system of racism-white supremacy) the banks and insurance companies redline black ghettos, refusing to put much money there. You might think they are just being hardheaded businessmen. That would be understandable. But no, it goes beyond that into racism.

Government policies after the Second World War made it easier to get money to build a house in the suburbs than to repair an old house in the city. That is part of why so much of America’s cities began to fall apart. And that was just when blacks began moving to the big cities like New York and Chicago in huge numbers. And just when most whites left those cities – white flight.

This is how your argument seems to me: whites leave the inner city and let it fall to pieces and then they blame the consequences of that – crime, dropout rates and so on – as an excuse for letting it fall to pieces.

Bear in mind whites fled long, long before crime was any kind of issue. They did not leave because crime rates rose – they left because they did not want to live with blacks. It has nothing to do with a close reading of police reports and everything to do with how whites think of blacks.

But you don’t see the black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

You don’t see the blk kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

You don’t see the blk elderly women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own, because they see them as a treasure and vital resource in the community.

You don’t see the blk ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families but the media does not report on that.

Nope. You only see the black areas on the news, because the news (which is part of the system of racism) only comes in when someone get's blasted

Plus compared to most places on earth today, violent crime in the US is relatively minor. From an economic perspective, its effect on the US economy today is negligible.

Not to mention that suburban life itself is an unnatural form of social organization from a human perspective. Suburbs represent the death of community, with each nuclear family retreating into its individual oasis. Children grow up in a relative social vacuum. Many of the pathologies we see in today’s youth — the school shootings, the “emo” culture, cutting, eating disorders are related to the social isolation imposed on young people by the suburban lifestyle.

The suburban lifestyle consumes a high level of natural resources to sustain an individual life. Petroleum to fuel not only the high level of automobile use, but also to supply utilities, water and sewer service to a large number of small individual users. Paving, repairing, plowing and maintaining miles and miles of roadway used by few users.

All down to the system of racism

As we pass the point of peak oil and the natural cycle of supply and demand is driving up the price of petroleum, millions of Americans are feeling the sting of the suburban lifestyle, at the gas pump and on their utility bill.

Any engineer who studies these issues will tell you that the most efficient social structure, from the perspective of energy use, is dense urban development.

However, in America, the number of Americans inhabiting suburbs is so large, the infrastructure that has been built to support the suburbs so vast, that they simply lack the ability, from an economic perspective, to effect any sort of mass movement of populace from the suburbs into the cities.
White people dont go around hitting each other all the time.
Really ?

Let’s be clear.

• You have never been attacked by a black person
  • You have never been evicted by a black person
  • You have never had your security deposit ripped off by a black landlord
  • You have never had a black person deny your child the college of her choice
  • And you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 10,000 jobs here - have a nice day!"

Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in ur life has had a white face attached to it.

Tell me when I'm lying

I look around at the world I live in it's not black people who have made this planet such a pitiful place.
  • Who Built The H-Bomb?
  • Who gave us the black plague? A white guy.
  • Who invented PBC, PVC, PBB, and a host of chemicals that are killing us? White guys.
  • Who has started every war America has been in? White men.
  • Who invented the punchcard ballot? A white man.
  • The Holocaust? That guy really gave white people a bad name.
  • Stalin ? Killed millions of his own men
But in your world.
US companies laid off more than 900,000 people in 2018. Who ordered the lay-offs? White CEOs.

You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet you 10 bucks I can put a white face on it faster than you can name the members of the spice girls.
We arent watched in our stores, because we don’t steal from them.
Bernie Madoff (a white man) got caught stealing 50 000 000 000 dollars. The fact that you probably have not heard of him is telling.

Can you imagine a black man stealing 50 billion dollars and not heard of him ?

See when black people do something bad everyone get's to hear about it.

Now, I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

But to you robbing some 7-11 and getting a few 100 bucks or whatever is the ultimate evil act. See I’m pretty certain Bernie Madoff would not rob in stores but he robs in others ways.

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.

Street crime is bad and it should be dealt with

But at the same time one has to remember the really big players out there.

As for black people being o, so violent, stories of black-on-white crime spread faster and farther – from person to person and through the news – because they seem more terrible. Not because they are more common. Hardly.

The higher black crime rate does not make life more dangerous for whites. That is because most of it is black-on-black. While there certainly are blacks who harm whites, overall the biggest threat to white people are other white people.

The belief that blacks commit most of the crime makes whites feel safer: they can avoid most crime by moving away from blacks. Except that it is not true: whites commit most of the crime – something that is lost sight of in all this talk about the black crime rate. So the sense of security is a false one.

Further, the stereotypes make crime into a race issue, which means crime is not fought intelligently. Instead we get stuff like racial profiling and making it hard for those with a felony conviction to make an honest living.

Last edited:
Welfare is not making money boy! Welfare is being a low life sucking leech on the people who do work.
Stealing is not making money coon breath! It's stealing from people who earned those items by working.
Fuck you are ignorant.

What im saying is, white neighborhoods are WAAAAYYYYYYY safer than black neighborhoods.

1. Work
2. Benefit (Welfare)
3. Steal

So in poor black areas Work and welfare is tightened and wherever large numbers of Black people live, wealth, investments, subsidies and education, are pulled out. While off licences (liquor stores) gambling, drugs, weapons are allowed free rein.

The result is an upswing in black crime as well as an increase in jail and prison expansion. Laws are enacted to hire more police and guards, and to expand existing prison institutions....

I drive an average of 45 minutes to get to my job.

A white buddy of mine is too poor for a car and lost his license anyways takes two buses.

1. Work
2. Benefit (Welfare)
3. Steal

The result is an upswing in black crime as well as an increase in jail and prison expansion. Laws are enacted to hire more police and guards, and to expand existing prison institutions.

Blacks in prison are removed the labour force. Plus the prison system provides jobs for whites as officers, counsellors, medical personnel, teachers, plumbers, dieticians, electricians, construction workers, probation officers and social workers.

And all this is explained away that Blacks are just sub-human and beast-like creatures with low IQ’s who (despite the goodness of Whites ) just can’t seem to do any better. Endless stats about black crime are gleefully soaked up by whites who already have pre-conceived notions about blacks.

What you forget is that the police are not all that interested in protecting the lives and property of poor black people. Not as interested as they are in protecting rich white people or even not-all-that-rich white people. They will protect white foreigners over black Americans.

When you see buildings and houses falling apart in black ghettos u think it is because “blacks do not take care of their neighbourhoods”.

What you do not know is that it you can't get a bank loan or insurance for property in a place like that (Because of the system of racism-white supremacy) the banks and insurance companies redline black ghettos, refusing to put much money there. You might think they are just being hardheaded businessmen. That would be understandable. But no, it goes beyond that into racism.

Government policies after the Second World War made it easier to get money to build a house in the suburbs than to repair an old house in the city. That is part of why so much of America’s cities began to fall apart. And that was just when blacks began moving to the big cities like New York and Chicago in huge numbers. And just when most whites left those cities – white flight.

This is how your argument seems to me: whites leave the inner city and let it fall to pieces and then they blame the consequences of that – crime, dropout rates and so on – as an excuse for letting it fall to pieces.

Bear in mind whites fled long, long before crime was any kind of issue. They did not leave because crime rates rose – they left because they did not want to live with blacks. It has nothing to do with a close reading of police reports and everything to do with how whites think of blacks.

But you don’t see the black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

You don’t see the blk kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

You don’t see the blk elderly women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own, because they see them as a treasure and vital resource in the community.

You don’t see the blk ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families but the media does not report on that.

Nope. You only see the black areas on the news, because the news (which is part of the system of racism) only comes in when someone get's blasted

Plus compared to most places on earth today, violent crime in the US is relatively minor. From an economic perspective, its effect on the US economy today is negligible.

Not to mention that suburban life itself is an unnatural form of social organization from a human perspective. Suburbs represent the death of community, with each nuclear family retreating into its individual oasis. Children grow up in a relative social vacuum. Many of the pathologies we see in today’s youth — the school shootings, the “emo” culture, cutting, eating disorders are related to the social isolation imposed on young people by the suburban lifestyle.

The suburban lifestyle consumes a high level of natural resources to sustain an individual life. Petroleum to fuel not only the high level of automobile use, but also to supply utilities, water and sewer service to a large number of small individual users. Paving, repairing, plowing and maintaining miles and miles of roadway used by few users.

As we pass the point of peak oil and the natural cycle of supply and demand is driving up the price of petroleum, millions of Americans are feeling the sting of the suburban lifestyle, at the gas pump and on their utility bill.

Any engineer who studies these issues will tell you that the most efficient social structure, from the perspective of energy use, is dense urban development.

However, in America, the number of Americans inhabiting suburbs is so large, the infrastructure that has been built to support the suburbs so vast, that they simply lack the ability, from an economic perspective, to effect any sort of mass movement of populace from the suburbs into the cities.
Really ?

Let’s be clear.

• And you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 10,000 jobs here - have a nice day!"

Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in ur life has had a white face attached to it.

Tell me when I'm lying

I look around at the world I live in it's not black people who have made this planet such a pitiful place.
  • Who Built The H-Bomb?
  • Who invented PBC, PVC, PBB, and a host of chemicals that are killing us? White guys.
But in your world.
US companies laid off more than 900,000 people in 2018. Who ordered the lay-offs? White CEOs.

You name the problem, the disease, the human suffering, or the abject misery visited upon millions, and I'll bet you 10 bucks I can put a white face on it faster than you can name the members of the spice girls.

Bernie Madoff (a white man) got caught stealing 50 000 000 000 dollars. The fact that you probably have not heard of him is telling.

Now, I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

But to you robbing some 7-11 and getting a few 100 bucks or whatever is the ultimate evil act. See I’m pretty certain Bernie Madoff would not rob in stores but he robs in others ways.

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.

As for black people being o, so violent, stories of black-on-white crime spread faster and farther – from person to person and through the news – because they seem more terrible. Not because they are more common. Hardly.

The higher black crime rate does not make life more dangerous for whites. That is because most of it is black-on-black. While there certainly are blacks who harm whites, overall the biggest threat to white people are other white people.

The belief that blacks commit most of the crime makes whites feel safer: they can avoid most crime by moving away from blacks. Except that it is not true: whites commit most of the crime – something that is lost sight of in all this talk about the black crime rate. So the sense of security is a false one.

Further, the stereotypes make crime into a race issue, which means crime is not fought intelligently. Instead we get stuff like racial profiling and making it hard for those with a felony conviction to make an honest living.

. Good grief.. You act as if the black community has no voice, and that it doesn't vote or it has no representation. So what you are saying is that the Demon-crats had decieved you for all these years ?? Good, we are making progress now. Anymore testimony you want to give ?

1. Work
2. Benefit (Welfare)
3. Steal

The result is an upswing in black crime as well as an increase in jail and prison expansion. Laws are enacted to hire more police and guards, and to expand existing prison institutions....

I drive an average of 45 minutes to get to my job.

A white buddy of mine is too poor for a car and lost his license anyways takes two buses.
. Better keep an eye on that white buddy, because by IM2's thinking he should be ready to explode by now. Oh wait. Hmm.

1. Work
2. Benefit (Welfare)
3. Steal

Really ?

Let’s be clear.

Tell me when I'm lying

• Who Built The H-Bomb?
But in your world.

. It's very doubtful that people want to read a book on this site.. Just sayin.

Good grief.. You act as if the black community has no voice, and that it doesn't vote or it has no representation. So what you are saying is that the Demon-crats had decieved you for all these years ?? Good, we are making progress now.
People in prison have a voice 2 a point. But they still understand that their voice is dominated by the prison system. But the fact is
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles and schoolbooks .They own BET. English-speaking white men own and run nearly all the main bits of the Vast Talking Machine.

Not that English-speaking white men are always wrong or always agree among themselves. But when they do generally agree on something but are wrong about it, it is very hard to set it right.

For example, things like stereotypes about Africa or about blacks become very hard to shake. White men tell the world to think their way and see the world through their eyes. They told you how to think. The white English speaking male POV is often taken as THE truth. It is extremely difficult, to the point of impossible, to question it, let alone offer another view of the issue.

Good grief.. You act as if the black community has no voice, and that it doesn't vote or it has no representation. So what you are saying is that the Demon-crats had decieved you for all these years ?? Good, we are making progress now.
People in prison have a voice 2 a point. But they still understand that their voice is dominated by the prison system. But the fact is
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles and schoolbooks .They own BET. English-speaking white men own and run nearly all the main bits of the Vast Talking Machine.

Not that English-speaking white men are always wrong or always agree among themselves. But when they do generally agree on something but are wrong about it, it is very hard to set it right.

For example, things like stereotypes about Africa or about blacks become very hard to shake. White men tell the world to think their way and see the world through their eyes. They told you how to think. The white English speaking male POV is often taken as THE truth. It is extremely difficult, to the point of impossible, to question it, let alone offer another view of the issue.
. So your idea is that blacks somehow should become a majority in this nation, and this so the white man can be removed from the power structure eventually ?? Wasn't that the agenda of the Obama administration for the black race when he said today this nation will under go a fundemental transformation ?? And when his wife made the racist statement that his being elected was the first time she was proud of her country ???

. Ever thought of liberating Africa, and to do what McArthur promised the Philippines when he said he would return ? McArthur made good on that promise, and was triumphant in his words to free the people of the Philippines. Why is it that the identifying Africans first, and then American's second, don't have the liberation of their so called mother land in their sights ?? What is really going on here ?? Is it that some blacks see themselves as Africans who are here, and they are or want to attempt a transformation of America into an African state or country ??

Forum List

Back