Blacks and whites don't know each other well ... at all.

Though they think they do.

Both are suspicious of the other. The media likes to make it seem like it's white peoples' fault, that we don't listen. But from everything I've read and heard, black folks seem to make plenty of assumptions about us as well, many of which are just downright ridiculous.

So here I am. While I can only represent myself, I do know a lot of white people, and I know how they act when black folks aren't around.. I know how we operate to the last little detail. At least, in the middle-upper middle class. Rich white people might as well be from a different planet than us, which is why it's so aggravating that we get lumped in with them.

Think you know white people, huh? Well ask your question, or state your supposition, and find out. I'll give you as straight an answer as I can, as long as it's not something lame like, "Why do you smell like wet dogs?" Dude; 1. I don't know, and 2. That's kinda rude.

Oh, ask me questions about sex and dating. I love those spicy ones.

The issue is about how whites in a certain segment of this society practice racism an how they created law and policy to deny people who were not white. I'm taking about whites recognizing the damage created by these laws and policies as well as the understanding of the current forms whites deny opportunities by skirting laws that are suppose to make such tactics illegal. We blacks know this happens so then this is not about thinking we know everything about whites, because it has been whites who have believed they know better what we want and need than we do.

Poor whites, middle class whites and rich whites are still practicing racism against non whites today. This white victimization crap needs to end and whites need to recognize what they have done to others in it's totality instead of always trying to build strawmen or argue using false equivalences.

And whits still fo it now.

Trouble with this line of thought is, most whites don't believe they've ever "done anything". And they haven't, for the most part. They may benefit from a past that has favored them, but are they actively going out and harming non-white people, specifically because they aren't white? Probably not. So when you say things like that, understandably they're going to bristle at the accusation. What are they supposed to do? Take the advantages they have and throw them away? That's foolishness. Why would you do that to yourself? Just to prove to everyone how noble you are? Come on. You'd laugh at such a person.

When it comes to laws, we have very little to do with them, and paid almost 0 attention to politics until this 2016 election between two circus clowns.

Republicans don't make it difficult for minorities to vote because they hate brown-skinned people; they do it because brown-skinned people don't like them, and don't vote for them. Their old playbook (from before the Trump era) was all about getting Hispanics on board the republican train. They would probably love to get more black people on board. But the democrats have that bloc on lock, for some reason, despite decades of urban poverty that disproportionately affected black folks. And I say all this as someone who doesn't like the republicans any more than he likes democrats. They're equally repugnant in their own special ways.

But the real reason republicans don't talk about black people specifically is because they think black people have no interest in their party and never will. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Sorry but I just cannot accept that excuse. If you are unjustly being given advantages that harm others and do nothing then you are doing harm to the others. So whites can get as mad as they want, but when whites gather around in places like this talking about how blacks don't work and how blacks are the ones waiting for handouts when they are the ones getting them, they need to shut up.

Republicans are racists. I live in a republican state. I think I can say that. Urban poverty is not just on democrats. Stop trying to push that bull shit lie. We vote democrat because of the racism in the republican party. Most of these people in his section posting are republicans, yet they tell us how the republican party is not a racist party. C'mon man do you whites really think we are that stupid that we see what's going on but that you can tell us anything and we are so dumb that we will believe it? Blacks used to be faithful members of that party, but they turned to favoring the southern white racists that left the democratic party.This is the same mistake the democratic party is about to make as hey now ardently pursue the white "working class" voters which will create a third party because backs are going to leave the democratic party too.
. I went from a majority white elementary school to a majority black middle school by force due to desegregation. My first day was met with having to ride on a majority black student ridden school bus, and they wouldn't let me sit down with them until the driver walked back and yelled at one to slide over, and to let me sit down. Then when I got to school, I walked into a densely populated hall where I was bumped into by black students, and my wallet was stolen (no lie). I reported it, but the counselor who was black told me that she was sorry that it happened. Then one day I missed the bus, and walked towards a basketball court where I was going to ask someone what to do if such a thing happened ? I was met by the students who were playing basketball and we're black, where as then they started pushing me back and forth amongst them, until they pushed me down. Next me and a friend was wrestling, when all of a sudden I took a hit to the head. Blood began to flow down my face, and I sought medical help. It was a black girl who hit me with a pocket book that had books in it. Next I was attacked one day when I walked near to a group of blacks, and one of them took a stick and began hitting me with it. This was my experience in middle shool with the blacks back then. Now you would think that I didn't have any black friends right ? Wrong! I had a black friend who was super cool, but when we went to his home one day, his older brother said that I wasn't coming into their house, and I was especially not going to sit at the table with them. My friend told his brother bullcrap he isn't coming in, and he told me to just walk right by him, and to ignore him. I caught hell in the middle school years with blacks, but it never made me a racist, because I know all blacks aren't racist just like all whites are racist. I will say this though, you best believe that I can spot a racist from a mile away.

Last edited:
The devide, which doesn't exist outside of small pockets of inner city populations, between black and white, male and female, heterosexual and gay, is solely a construct of the left. It doesn't occur in reality.

The divide exists everywhere and it's not a construct of just the left.

The divide does not exist everywhere, that is what you race-baiting racist assholes want us to believe. At my workplace everyone is equal, except the doctors of course, and color doesn't matter. Not to anyone, not at all and I'll bet that same scenario exists everywhere across the country. It is a construct 100% of the left and the media. Fact.

Bull shit.

I treat all people as individuals. I assess them as individuals and I find good people and I find assholes. There are white people I don't know and black people I do know.

Color does not matter.

Color doesn't matter? Please. It always matters, for pretty much everything. And, fact of the matter is, black folks get the shit end of the stick almost every time, and even when they have a supposedly "good" stereotype about them, like black men being gods of the bedroom, it's also a double-edged sword that degrades everyone around it.

To say color doesn't matter is quite laughable, I'm afraid.

No, color does not matter to me, not at all.

Maybe you didn't do the smart thing and read my post before replying, maybe you have a reading disability, or, more likely, you are a racist asshole.

Okay m8. Whatever you wanna believe.

Though, the way you wrote out your message, it comes off as "I don't see color" and THEN "color doesn't matter", as though they were not directly connected. That's how people are going to read that, FYI. And also, I find the idea that skin color means nothing to you a bit absurd, considering we are biologically programmed to flock toward people who look like us, as documented countless times. Our bodies are literally prejudiced. So, yeah, kind of hard to believe.

I don't care what you believe, you will believe what supports your already held beliefs. I don't know where I flock to but if I instinctively don't flick to blacks, it doesn't mean color matters to me.

Both are suspicious of the other. The media likes to make it seem like it's white peoples' fault, that we don't listen. But from everything I've read and heard, black folks seem to make plenty of assumptions about us as well, many of which are just downright ridiculous.

So here I am. While I can only represent myself, I do know a lot of white people, and I know how they act when black folks aren't around.. I know how we operate to the last little detail. At least, in the middle-upper middle class. Rich white people might as well be from a different planet than us, which is why it's so aggravating that we get lumped in with them.

Think you know white people, huh? Well ask your question, or state your supposition, and find out. I'll give you as straight an answer as I can, as long as it's not something lame like, "Why do you smell like wet dogs?" Dude; 1. I don't know, and 2. That's kinda rude.

The issue is about how whites in a certain segment of this society practice racism an how they created law and policy to deny people who were not white. I'm taking about whites recognizing the damage created by these laws and policies as well as the understanding of the current forms whites deny opportunities by skirting laws that are suppose to make such tactics illegal. We blacks know this happens so then this is not about thinking we know everything about whites, because it has been whites who have believed they know better what we want and need than we do.

Poor whites, middle class whites and rich whites are still practicing racism against non whites today. This white victimization crap needs to end and whites need to recognize what they have done to others in it's totality instead of always trying to build strawmen or argue using false equivalences.

Trouble with this line of thought is, most whites don't believe they've ever "done anything". And they haven't, for the most part. They may benefit from a past that has favored them, but are they actively going out and harming non-white people, specifically because they aren't white? Probably not. So when you say things like that, understandably they're going to bristle at the accusation. What are they supposed to do? Take the advantages they have and throw them away? That's foolishness. Why would you do that to yourself? Just to prove to everyone how noble you are? Come on. You'd laugh at such a person.

When it comes to laws, we have very little to do with them, and paid almost 0 attention to politics until this 2016 election between two circus clowns.

Republicans don't make it difficult for minorities to vote because they hate brown-skinned people; they do it because brown-skinned people don't like them, and don't vote for them. Their old playbook (from before the Trump era) was all about getting Hispanics on board the republican train. They would probably love to get more black people on board. But the democrats have that bloc on lock, for some reason, despite decades of urban poverty that disproportionately affected black folks. And I say all this as someone who doesn't like the republicans any more than he likes democrats. They're equally repugnant in their own special ways.

But the real reason republicans don't talk about black people specifically is because they think black people have no interest in their party and never will. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Sorry but I just cannot accept that excuse. If you are unjustly being given advantages that harm others and do nothing then you are doing harm to the others. So whites can get as mad as they want, but when whites gather around in places like this talking about how blacks don't work and how blacks are the ones waiting for handouts when they are the ones getting them, they need to shut up.

Republicans are racists. I live in a republican state. I think I can say that. Urban poverty is not just on democrats. Stop trying to push that bull shit lie. We vote democrat because of the racism in the republican party. Most of these people in his section posting are republicans, yet they tell us how the republican party is not a racist party. C'mon man do you whites really think we are that stupid that we see what's going on but that you can tell us anything and we are so dumb that we will believe it? Blacks used to be faithful members of that party, but they turned to favoring the southern white racists that left the democratic party.This is the same mistake the democratic party is about to make as hey now ardently pursue the white "working class" voters which will create a third party because backs are going to leave the democratic party too.
. I went from a majority white elementary school to a majority black middle school by force due to desegregation. My first day was met with having to ride on a majority black student ridden school bus, and they wouldn't let me sit down with them until the driver walked back and yelled at one to slide over, and to let me sit down. Then when I got to school, I walked into a densely populated hall where I was bumped into by black students, and my wallet was stolen (no lie). I reported it, but the counselor who was black told me that she was sorry that it happened. Then one day I missed the bus, and walked towards a basketball court where I was going to ask someone what to do if such a thing happened ? I was met by the students who were playing basketball and we're black, where as then they started pushing me back and forth amongst them, until they pushed me down. Next me and a friend was wrestling, when all of a sudden I took a hit to the head. Blood began to flow down my face, and I sought medical help. It was a black girl who hit me with a pocket book that had books in it. Next I was attacked one day when I walked near to a group of blacks, and one of them took a stick and began hitting me with it. This was my experience in middle shool with the blacks back then. Now you would think that I didn't have any black friends right ? Wrong! I had a black friend who was super cool, but when we went to his home one day, his older brother said that I wasn't coming into their house, and I was especially not going to sit at the table with them. My friend told his brother bullcrap he isn't coming in, and he told me to just walk right by him, and to ignore him. I caught hell in the middle school years with blacks, but it never made me a racist, because I know all blacks aren't racist just like all whites are racist. I will say this though, you best believe that I can spot a racist from a mile away.
. Wow... Correction near the end.. It should have said just like all whites AREN'T racist... Good grief... LOL.

Why do negro's have a higher rate of drug use?
Why do negro's have a higher rate of STD?
Why do negro's have a lower graduation rate?
Why do negro's promote higher crime rates where they live?
Why do negro's listen to shit for brains like
Jesse Jackson?
AL sharpton?
Maxine watters?

Fury
White Mexican

Please leave.
Those are fair questions.

Way off topic, at this point. The spotlight is supposed to be on white people in this thread. Yet instead it's become a condemnation of the black community's failures. I've heard that song and dance 10,000 times. It's boring to me.

And for a few people in here, the reason why we need to be able to not only co-exist, but come together, is because we're one country, and that country is poorly served when everyone's segregated into their own congregations, preaching to their respective choirs.

Assuming you're from the U.S. Otherwise, most of the conversation probably doesn't apply to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

. Wow... Correction near the end.. It should have said just like all whites AREN'T racist... Good grief... LOL.

When you goys can stop telling us how blacks are using racism as an example to fail or are blaming whites for our failure then we can consider writing this disclaimer every time we write about whites. Because we damn sure don't see any of you saying some blacks at any time you decide to make comments about black people. You guys keep on talking abut black racists, but again what you call black racism is a response t the racism we get from whites. You guys seem to think that after experiencing white racism for years we are supposed to just think that the white person we see is not a racist automatically. And if we assume racism after years of trusting whites not to be racists and getting the racism from whites then a white person will call us black racists.

Things have not been the same for blacks and whites. Yet you want to assign racism to another race after your race has continually practiced it for at least 241 years.. Seriously you whites must be crazy if you think you can mistreat people of color as you have continued to do in this country and expect that you will not produce non whites who can't stand white people.

Jesse Jackson?
AL sharpton?
Maxine watters?

Fury
White Mexican

Please leave.

They would be fair if they were true.

Way off topic, at this point. The spotlight is supposed to be on white people in this thread. Yet instead it's become a condemnation of the black community's failures. I've heard that song and dance 10,000 times. It's boring to me.

And for a few people in here, the reason why we need to be able to not only co-exist, but come together, is because we're one country, and that country is poorly served when everyone's segregated into their own congregations, preaching to their respective choirs.

Assuming you're from the U.S. Otherwise, most of the conversation probably doesn't apply to you.

The thing is we will never come together as long as you have people like these guys in this nation.

Jesse Jackson?
AL sharpton?
Maxine watters?

Fury
White Mexican

Please leave.

They are true!

Bull shit.

I treat all people as individuals. I assess them as individuals and I find good people and I find assholes. There are white people I don't know and black people I do know.

Color does not matter.

Color doesn't matter? Please. It always matters, for pretty much everything. And, fact of the matter is, black folks get the shit end of the stick almost every time, and even when they have a supposedly "good" stereotype about them, like black men being gods of the bedroom, it's also a double-edged sword that degrades everyone around it.

To say color doesn't matter is quite laughable, I'm afraid.

No, color does not matter to me, not at all.

Maybe you didn't do the smart thing and read my post before replying, maybe you have a reading disability, or, more likely, you are a racist asshole.

Okay m8. Whatever you wanna believe.

Though, the way you wrote out your message, it comes off as "I don't see color" and THEN "color doesn't matter", as though they were not directly connected. That's how people are going to read that, FYI. And also, I find the idea that skin color means nothing to you a bit absurd, considering we are biologically programmed to flock toward people who look like us, as documented countless times. Our bodies are literally prejudiced. So, yeah, kind of hard to believe.

I don't care what you believe, you will believe what supports your already held beliefs. I don't know where I flock to but if I instinctively don't flick to blacks, it doesn't mean color matters to me.

But color does matter to you because you have made comments specifically about blacks.

Jesse Jackson?
AL sharpton?
Maxine watters?

Fury
White Mexican

Please leave.

They are true!

No they are not. For example the rate of drug use is the same between whites and blacks.

The thing is we will never come together as long as you have people like these guys in this nation.

My hope is that they're trolling. A lot of online racists are trolling. Though not all. Of course.

My hope is that they're trolling. A lot of online racists are trolling. Though not all. Of course.

You can go to almost any forum like this and they are overrun with these kinds of people.

You have a chip on your shoulder, like a lot of black folks.
I don’t hate white people, but then again, I don’t hate Tigers, but I understand a Tigers nature. I understand that Tigers kill. It’s not personal. It’s just their nature. I think in a global system of white supremacy I think it’s constructive for black people to be wary, cautious and un-trusting of white people, if this is me having a chip on my shoulder, then so be it.
I've had several lately walk in front of my truck daring me to hit them. How stupid can humans get?

More like you tried to hit them but chickened out at the last minute.
I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you. If you can't make it in this country you can't make it anywhere. Maybe you should focus on success instead of being a butt hurt victim in life spoiling for a fight.
White ppl claim they are victims of all kinds of things: taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, secular humanism, gay marriage, “radical Islam,” you name it. Whites loves victimhood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count

For a black person to tell their kids that they can be anything they want to be if they try hard enough is nice, but unless you warn them about the obstacles in their path, they ill-suiting them for the real world. They are doing them no favours,

Downplaying racism backfires. If a black person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way, and that their hard work, intelligence and ability are all that will matter, they might slack up.

They might coast on the assumption that surely all will recognize their potential, and that they won’t have to go that extra mile to make a good impression. They may overestimate the extent to which whites will recognize their effort and hard work

On the other hand, by discussing those obstacle and strategies of resistance to them blk ppl who are the targets of racism can steel ourselves against the headwinds in our way
I didn't claim you hated whites, why did you misrepresent me? I said you have a chip on your shoulder looking for a fight.

You missed my main point entirely. I don't give a shit if you are wary of whites and I am under no obligation to understand you. I was just pointing out that your butthurt is your problem, not somebody else's.
]Sure it was. I lived in the segregated south.
So how do you explain in 1963, a year before the Civil Rights Act was passed, two years before the Voting Rights Act, and five years before the Fair Housing Act, nearly two in three whites told Gallup pollsters that blacks were treated equally in their communities ?

This, in the same year that Medgar Evers was shot down dead in his driveway in Jackson and as I'm sure you know the name of "Bull Connor" well he plowed tanks through the black community and hosed down children in Birmingham, four young black girls were murdered at the 16th Street Baptist Church there, and another name you will know "George Wallace" said, “segregation today, segregation tomorrow and segregation ‘foreever’”

Even before that, in 1962, 85 percent of whites said that black children had just as good a chance to get a good education as white children.

And this was at a time when images of racism was beamed into their living rooms every night? This was at the height of one of the greatest freedom movements in history.

The bottom line is this: If at every point of American history, black folks have said “we have a problem,” and we have been right every time, while most whites have said all is well, and have been wrong just as often, what would allow u2 think that it was black folks who were suddenly misjudging the problem ? And whites who had at long last become keen observers of social reality?

One nail drove deep into that coffin

You are here looking for pity using guilt. It's time the coloreds grew up and manned up.

You are here looking for pity using guilt. It's time the coloreds grew up and manned up.
s

??? Looking for pity using guilt? What does that mean? I came here for literally the reason I post in the OP, plus amusement and potentially learning a thing or two. How people feel about me is kind of irrelevant, especially online.

s

??? Looking for pity using guilt? What does that mean? I came here for literally the reason I post in the OP, plus amusement and potentially learning a thing or two. How people feel about me is kind of irrelevant, especially online.
Nobody owes you a damn thing and after eight years of putting up with shit stain you got nothing coming in the future.

You do realize I'm white, right? White as a dove. I just felt like having an interesting conversation, to hear from people I might not often get to talk to in my day-to-day.

Look buddy; either you're trolling, or you're just a pretty unfortunate human being. Either way, maybe it's best to take the clown act to Stormfront, no? I'm not really interested.

You do realize I'm white, right? White as a dove. I just felt like having an interesting conversation, to hear from people I might not often get to talk to in my day-to-day.

Look buddy; either you're trolling, or you're just a pretty unfortunate human being. Either way, maybe it's best to take the clown act to Stormfront, no? I'm not really interested.
I don't care what color you are. Your agenda speaks for you.

Forum List

Back