Blacks and whites don't know each other well ... at all.

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Though they think they do.

Both are suspicious of the other. The media likes to make it seem like it's white peoples' fault, that we don't listen. But from everything I've read and heard, black folks seem to make plenty of assumptions about us as well, many of which are just downright ridiculous.

So here I am. While I can only represent myself, I do know a lot of white people, and I know how they act when black folks aren't around.. I know how we operate to the last little detail. At least, in the middle-upper middle class. Rich white people might as well be from a different planet than us, which is why it's so aggravating that we get lumped in with them.

Think you know white people, huh? Well ask your question, or state your supposition, and find out. I'll give you as straight an answer as I can, as long as it's not something lame like, "Why do you smell like wet dogs?" Dude; 1. I don't know, and 2. That's kinda rude.

Oh, ask me questions about sex and dating. I love those spicy ones.

Though they think they do.

Both are suspicious of the other. The media likes to make it seem like it's white peoples' fault, that we don't listen. But from everything I've read and heard, black folks seem to make plenty of assumptions about us as well, many of which are just downright ridiculous.
What assumptions ?

So here I am. While I can only represent myself, I do know a lot of white people, and I know how they act when black folks aren't around.
You don’t need to tell me how white people act when black people are not around. We know dude....We know.

I know white people would be basically to sh*t scared to say anything to a black man’s face. If a white man was to say anything to me, that would not end well for that white man. I wouldn’t just punch him in the face….I think you know where I’m coming from.

But most white people are blind to their racism, but many of those who are not keep quiet because they must get along with other white people, most of whom are racist and who can make things ugly for anyone who calls them on it.

I know how we operate to the last little detail. At least, in the middle-upper middle class. Rich white people might as well be from a different planet than us, which is why it's so aggravating that we get lumped in with them.
But poor white people have consistently allowed rich white supremacist men to have the power, because as former USA President Lyndon Johnson said

quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyndon-b-johnson-107-70-60.jpg

Think you know white people, huh?
I don’t care if I know white people. I know what white people can do. And that’s all that matters

You do not have to be a rich moneyman to have an effect on thousands of people. Teachers, doctors, policemen and newspaper editors all do. Nor do you have to be rich to benefit from white racism. Working-class whites, for example, live longer and have more wealth than even middle-class blacks.

I know white people would be basically to sh*t scared to say anything to a black man’s face. If a white man was to say anything to me, that would not end well for that white man. I wouldn’t just punch him in the face….I think you know where I’m coming from.

But most white people are blind to their racism, but many of those who are not keep quiet because they must get along with other white people, most of whom are racist and who can make things ugly for anyone who calls them on it.

You do not have to be a rich moneyman to have an effect on thousands of people. Teachers, doctors, policemen and newspaper editors all do. Nor do you have to be rich to benefit from white racism. Working-class whites, for example, live longer and have more wealth than even middle-class blacks.
You have a chip on your shoulder, like a lot of black folks. I've had several lately walk in front of my truck daring me to hit them. How stupid can humans get? I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you. If you can't make it in this country you can't make it anywhere. Maybe you should focus on success instead of being a butt hurt victim in life spoiling for a fight.

Why do negro's have a higher rate of drug use?
Why do negro's have a higher rate of STD?
Why do negro's have a lower graduation rate?
Why do negro's promote higher crime rates where they live?
Why do negro's listen to shit for brains like
Jesse Jackson?
AL sharpton?
Maxine watters?

Fury
White Mexican

You have a chip on your shoulder, like a lot of black folks.
I don’t hate white people, but then again, I don’t hate Tigers, but I understand a Tigers nature. I understand that Tigers kill. It’s not personal. It’s just their nature. I think in a global system of white supremacy I think it’s constructive for black people to be wary, cautious and un-trusting of white people, if this is me having a chip on my shoulder, then so be it.
I've had several lately walk in front of my truck daring me to hit them. How stupid can humans get?

More like you tried to hit them but chickened out at the last minute.
I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you. If you can't make it in this country you can't make it anywhere. Maybe you should focus on success instead of being a butt hurt victim in life spoiling for a fight.
White ppl claim they are victims of all kinds of things: taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, secular humanism, gay marriage, “radical Islam,” you name it. Whites loves victimhood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count

For a black person to tell their kids that they can be anything they want to be if they try hard enough is nice, but unless you warn them about the obstacles in their path, they ill-suiting them for the real world. They are doing them no favours,

Downplaying racism backfires. If a black person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way, and that their hard work, intelligence and ability are all that will matter, they might slack up.

They might coast on the assumption that surely all will recognize their potential, and that they won’t have to go that extra mile to make a good impression. They may overestimate the extent to which whites will recognize their effort and hard work

On the other hand, by discussing those obstacle and strategies of resistance to them blk ppl who are the targets of racism can steel ourselves against the headwinds in our way

You have a chip on your shoulder, like a lot of black folks.
I don’t hate white people, but then again, I don’t hate Tigers, but I understand a Tigers nature. I understand that Tigers kill. It’s not personal. It’s just their nature. I think in a global system of white supremacy I think it’s constructive for black people to be wary, cautious and un-trusting of white people, if this is me having a chip on my shoulder, then so be it.
I've had several lately walk in front of my truck daring me to hit them. How stupid can humans get?

More like you tried to hit them but chickened out at the last minute.
I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you. If you can't make it in this country you can't make it anywhere. Maybe you should focus on success instead of being a butt hurt victim in life spoiling for a fight.
White ppl claim they are victims of all kinds of things: taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, secular humanism, gay marriage, “radical Islam,” you name it. Whites loves victimhood, so long as they’re the ones who get to choose which victims count

For a black person to tell their kids that they can be anything they want to be if they try hard enough is nice, but unless you warn them about the obstacles in their path, they ill-suiting them for the real world. They are doing them no favours,

Downplaying racism backfires. If a black person is led to believe that there are no obstacles in their way, and that their hard work, intelligence and ability are all that will matter, they might slack up.

They might coast on the assumption that surely all will recognize their potential, and that they won’t have to go that extra mile to make a good impression. They may overestimate the extent to which whites will recognize their effort and hard work

On the other hand, by discussing those obstacle and strategies of resistance to them blk ppl who are the targets of racism can steel ourselves against the headwinds in our way
I didn't claim you hated whites, why did you misrepresent me? I said you have a chip on your shoulder looking for a fight.

You missed my main point entirely. I don't give a shit if you are wary of whites and I am under no obligation to understand you. I was just pointing out that your butthurt is your problem, not somebody else's.

You have a chip on your shoulder, like a lot of black folks. I've had several lately walk in front of my truck daring me to hit them. How stupid can humans get? I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you. If you can't make it in this country you can't make it anywhere. Maybe you should focus on success instead of being a butt hurt victim in life spoiling for a fight.
What is it about blacks walking in front of cars? It has happened to me several times. A family friend drives for Uber and he has some harrowing stories of blacks doing this to him. He has nearly hit several of them. He says he won't make pick ups in black neighborhoods any more, because of it.

I recently saw two young black women get off a city bus on a main 5 lane thoroughfare, where speeds are often in excess of 50 mph. Instead of walking a short distance to a traffic light and safely crossing, they chose to cross in front of traffic. Luckily they weren't hit.

I didn't claim you hated whites, why did you misrepresent me? I said you have a chip on your shoulder looking for a fight.
I have a chip on my shoulder and looking 2 pick a fight with whites ?

Whenever I say something bad about whites it always has to do with their racism.

• I do not make fun of how white people talk or dress or look.
  • I do not make fun of the food white people eat or the names they give their children.
  • I do not hold up their poorest and most criminal elements of white people as “what white people are like”.
  • I do not excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.
  • I do not say white people are not as smart as black people.
  • I do not make racist jokes about them.
  • I do not call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
  • I do not call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.
When black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, burning, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating sun-down towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying to me or any black person that they are looking to pick a fight with whites and have a chip on the shoulder will make a sense
You missed my main point entirely. I don't give a shit if you are wary of whites and I am under no obligation to understand you. I was just pointing out that your butthurt is your problem, not somebody else's.
I'm not trying to persuade you. This is what you're are assuming.

Persuading whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

Nor I am in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites.

As I have made plain elsewhere I think most whites have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks.

I write about white people & racism for my own understanding. That is not the same thing as writing to persuade white people.

For some reason you and others expect me and IM2 to write to the white point of view.

As if there are not enough people doing that already.

Last edited:

What is it about blacks walking in front of cars? It has happened to me several times. A family friend drives for Uber and he has some harrowing stories of blacks doing this to him. He has nearly hit several of them. He says he won't make pick ups in black neighborhoods any more, because of it.

I recently saw two young black women get off a city bus on a main 5 lane thoroughfare, where speeds are often in excess of 50 mph. Instead of walking a short distance to a traffic light and safely crossing, they chose to cross in front of traffic. Luckily they weren't hit.
They are playing the negro lottery. One gets killed the rest scream racist and Sue.

I've had deadbeats in town do it too but blacks will do it anywhere, especially parking lots. Two of them veered off course to walk towards my truck. I didn't alter course or speed and whisked by them in inches. I saw them both jump around and act outraged in my rear view.

Another time three blacks were walking on the shoulder of a busy road, never even saw anyone walking that section before, no stores or homes nearby. Anyway the one on the left was big and fat and lumbering across the line into the lane. a car was in the left lane so I breezed by his elbow while laying on my very loud horns. Looked like he crapped his diapers.

We see the mentality of the idiot racists here. Maybe they are hoping for a big payday?

For some reason you expect me to write to the white point of view.

As if there are not enough people doing that already.
You still don't get it. You need a tutor. I don't expect anything from you and don't care how well you deal with life. It isn't my problem. It isn't the problem of whites, Asians, Mongolians or anyone else's problem. Bellyaching about whitey doesn't alter anything. You can work and live a decent life in this country or live in a doorway and blame it on others. It's your choice.

You still don't get it. You need a tutor. I don't expect anything from you and don't care how well you deal with life. It isn't my problem. It isn't the problem of whites, Asians, Mongolians or anyone else's problem. Bellyaching about whitey doesn't alter anything. You can work and live a decent life in this country or live in a doorway and blame it on others. It's your choice.
You initially replied to me. You started the convo. Not me

Next this is a common tactic that whites try and come with "Stop bellyaching" "Stop whining"

There was a guy called Joshua Solomon in 1999. He changed himself from black to white

He was like u, one of those tough talking white people who used say "blacks whine" and "racism is not barrier to success"

So what did he do ? He went 2 a doc who gav him pills 2 turn his white skin brown. He shaved the hair off his head but dressed the same, acted the same, talked the same

This is him.

screen-shot-2013-02-10-at-3-42-36-pm.png

After 1 week this tough talking white man was done.

He was going to do it for 4 mths n visit diff parts of the USA.

As a white man he looks and smiles at White people and they smile back. But as a Black man whites look away, lock their doors, assume he is dangerous or up to no good.

The police would stop him even though he was just walking down the street minding his own business.

Restaurants would tell him they were full, even when they were not, restaurants where nearly everyone sitting down was – White.

White respect and friendliness that he took for granted was gone. Instead Whites regarded him with disdain, even fear.

By his 2nd day he was in tears.

Oprah did a programme about it.

Irony is, what he dealt was easiest part of racism. He didn't even get into the systematic part.

Real racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And this once tough talking white man did not experience any of that. This is why I laugh when white people like u, like to come with any shaming tactics because whites can't handle racism for a minute.

. This is a legitimate question, because it's true. I have had this happen as well, and many have spoken about their experience with this as well. Personally I think it is an act of defiance or rebellion of some sort. It's what happened with Michael Brown when the officer ask him to not walk in the middle of the road in which led to Brown's attempt to disrespect the officers request. We all know how this ended. I was going to visit a relative, and their was a few young blacks walking down the road, and I was slowed down to around 5 miles an hour awaiting for them to step over onto the side of the road. Well one did, but the female continued in the lane of traffic (knowing that I was needing to get by), and she was doing so as if she was doing what she was doing on purpose. It really was a frustrating situation, but my patience in the matter just allowed me to ease along until finally she had made her point (whatever her point might have been), and she stepped aside. I ask my relative on arrival if she knew the kids that I had encountered, and she said that they were visiting with their father until they have to go back home to their mother who lived in another state. This happened in the community in which my relative lived within.

Last edited:
You initially replied to me. You started the convo. Not me

Next this is a common tactic that whites try and come with "Stop bellyaching" "Stop whining"
Liar. I said no such thing. I said very clearly your butthurt feelings are not my problem. I'm a person, not a race. A race didn't respond to you, I did. I said your life isn't my problem or anyone else's. You can snivel like a jilted schoolgirl for the rest of your life, it has no bearing on mine.

Liar. I said no such thing. I said very clearly your butthurt feelings are not my problem. I'm a person, not a race. A race didn't respond to you, I did. I said your life isn't my problem or anyone else's. You can snivel like a jilted schoolgirl for the rest of your life, it has no bearing on mine.
I find it ironic, that whites r willing 2 ignore racism, but will not ignore a person (like me) who is calling out racism.

N if ur tired of seeing me n IM2 challenging white racism, there’s an easy way 2 solve that problem.

Do the work urselves.

If whites were willing 2 stand up condemn the racism in ur community then black people wud not have 2 b the ones leading the rally.

But most whites do nothing in the face of racism. Most don’t speak up, don’t talk back, don’t challenge family, friends, colleagues.

Genocides unfold in 8 stages. Stopping it at stage 1 - Stops the genocide from going forward. The 1st ppl killed in any genocide r those in the mainstream who speak up 2 them. Now the message goes unchallenged.

Racism grows n feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is 2 break down that silence. It doesn't matter if u persuade anyone.
What matters is that u were heard n planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this isn't right.”

Elizabeth Eckford was 1 of the first 9 black students 2 go 2 School in the American South. The 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were.

1957-09-04.jpg

So sure, whites may discount what black ppl saying (unless they agree with them) but they still hear it.

If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” Especially since white ppl assume blacks r “oversensitive”.

. This is a legitimate question, because it's true. I have had this happen as well, and many have spoken about their experience with this as well. Personally I think it is an act of defiance or rebellion of some sort. It's what happened with Michael Brown when the officer ask him to not walk in the middle of the road in which led to Brown's attempt to disrespect the officers request. We all know how this ended. I was going to visit a relative, and their was a few young blacks walking down the road, and I was slowed down to around 5 miles an hour awaiting for them to step over onto the side of the road. Well one did, but the female continued in the lane of traffic (knowing that I was needing to get by), and she was doing so as if she was doing what she was doing on purpose. It really was a frustrating situation, but my patience in the matter just allowed me to ease along until finally she had made her point (whatever her point might have been), and she stepped aside. I ask my relative on arrival if she knew the kids that I had encountered, and she said that they were visiting with their father until they have to go back home to their mother who lived in another state. This happened in the community in which my relative lived within.
I agree. It is an act of defiance, but it is really stupid and could every easily result in death or injury.

I find it ironic, that whites r willing 2 ignore racism, but will not ignore a person (like me) who is calling out racism.

N if ur tired of seeing me n IM2 challenging white racism, there’s an easy way 2 solve that problem.

Do the work urselves.

If whites were willing 2 stand up condemn the racism in ur community then black people wud not have 2 b the ones leading the rally.

But most whites do nothing in the face of racism. Most don’t speak up, don’t talk back, don’t challenge family, friends, colleagues.

Genocides unfold in 8 stages. Stopping it at stage 1 - Stops the genocide from going forward. The 1st ppl killed in any genocide r those in the mainstream who speak up 2 them. Now the message goes unchallenged.

Racism grows n feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is 2 break down that silence. It doesn't matter if u persuade anyone.
What matters is that u were heard n planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this isn't right.”

Elizabeth Eckford was 1 of the first 9 black students 2 go 2 School in the American South. The 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were.

1957-09-04.jpg

So sure, whites may discount what black ppl saying (unless they agree with them) but they still hear it.

If something racist goes down and blacks say nothing, whites will assume that it is “okay” Especially since white ppl assume blacks r “oversensitive”.

You are trying to support your silly argument with the 1960s? We moved on, you didn't. Many blacks are racist too but I don't want it made illegal. People should be free to use their own minds. How have you been harmed? No one will hire you or rent to you? How do other blacks make it? Many live much better than I do so maybe race didn't play a role. You make no sense.

Do the work urselves.

1957-09-04.jpg

. So how exactly is it that the new white generation of today, is responsible for the racism of the past ? Seems to me that the blacks are the ones constantly dwelling in the past, where as the whites are trying as hard as they can to move ahead, and get beyond the chains of the past. You won't let them, why ???? What is your overall goal found in your accessing of the past in order to weaponize it or use it as a weapon against the new generation of whites not beholding to the past ? Is it seen as a way to exploit for easy gains or money maybe ? Is it in the hopes of someday paying the white race (on whole) back for their dastardly deeds ? Not being able to control your own race, has been found to pose a serious flaw in your agenda (if it is the case) that was being mentioned above. Time to move on don't you think ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back