Blacks and whites don't know each other well ... at all.

No, color does not matter to me, not at all.

Maybe you didn't do the smart thing and read my post before replying, maybe you have a reading disability, or, more likely, you are a racist asshole.

Okay m8. Whatever you wanna believe.

Though, the way you wrote out your message, it comes off as "I don't see color" and THEN "color doesn't matter", as though they were not directly connected. That's how people are going to read that, FYI. And also, I find the idea that skin color means nothing to you a bit absurd, considering we are biologically programmed to flock toward people who look like us, as documented countless times. Our bodies are literally prejudiced. So, yeah, kind of hard to believe.

I don't care what you believe, you will believe what supports your already held beliefs. I don't know where I flock to but if I instinctively don't flick to blacks, it doesn't mean color matters to me.

But color does matter to you because you have made comments specifically about blacks.

If the thread is about blacks then yes, of course. It doesn't mean color matters to me. Are you able to see that simple truth or is your rabid rasism blocking your ability to think straight?

You've it very plain that color does matter to you,
Putting you on ignore guno!

Okay m8. Whatever you wanna believe.

Though, the way you wrote out your message, it comes off as "I don't see color" and THEN "color doesn't matter", as though they were not directly connected. That's how people are going to read that, FYI. And also, I find the idea that skin color means nothing to you a bit absurd, considering we are biologically programmed to flock toward people who look like us, as documented countless times. Our bodies are literally prejudiced. So, yeah, kind of hard to believe.

I don't care what you believe, you will believe what supports your already held beliefs. I don't know where I flock to but if I instinctively don't flick to blacks, it doesn't mean color matters to me.

But color does matter to you because you have made comments specifically about blacks.

If the thread is about blacks then yes, of course. It doesn't mean color matters to me. Are you able to see that simple truth or is your rabid rasism blocking your ability to think straight?

You've it very plain that color does matter to you,
Putting you on ignore guno!

So ignore this, the next overtly racist post you make and every one after that will be reported.

Good grief.. You act as if the black community has no voice, and that it doesn't vote or it has no representation. So what you are saying is that the Demon-crats had decieved you for all these years ?? Good, we are making progress now.
People in prison have a voice 2 a point. But they still understand that their voice is dominated by the prison system. But the fact is
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles and schoolbooks .They own BET. English-speaking white men own and run nearly all the main bits of the Vast Talking Machine.

Not that English-speaking white men are always wrong or always agree among themselves. But when they do generally agree on something but are wrong about it, it is very hard to set it right.

For example, things like stereotypes about Africa or about blacks become very hard to shake. White men tell the world to think their way and see the world through their eyes. They told you how to think. The white English speaking male POV is often taken as THE truth. It is extremely difficult, to the point of impossible, to question it, let alone offer another view of the issue.
The BBC, CNN, NYT etc are all explicitly anti-white organizations that are entirely responsible for the racist stereotypes against white rural and Christian people which NO ONE even tries to get rid of.

Black people control EVERYTHING in Africa and you want to bitch about white people actually controlling something in their indigenous European homelands....

What sort of "obstacles" are you speaking of?
We live in a system of global system of racism -white supremacy and that system is global. And there is not one country, one blade of grass, one molecule of air you can point to, that has not been affected by the system of racism - white supremacy

The obstacles that you ask 4, are the system of racism-white supremacy. Racism is an institutional arrangement, maintained by policies, practices and procedures, both formal and informal, in which some persons typically have more or less opportunity than others, and in which such persons receive better or worse treatment than others, because of their respective racial identities.

Additionally, institutional racism involves denying persons opportunities, rewards, or various benefits on the basis of race, to which those individuals are otherwise entitled. In short, racism is a system of inequality, based on race.

Those are the obstacles
White people are treated WORSE than black people by the system, idiot.

Every institution literally wants to kill white people off and pretend like we never existed.

The SYSTEM is the reason why black people can burn down Ferguson, Baltimore etc and still be considered not only sane, but righteous; while white people can't even yell at their own federal representatives without a bitch like Nancy Pelosi(Speaker of the House at the time) comparing them to rioters.

The SYSTEM is the reason why BLM can have several openly racist chapters all over the western world that preach about the killing of law enforcement, but the Tea Party just has to exist as a mostly white group in order to be treated like and compared to a lynch mob.

The SYSTEM is the reason the UN literally interferes with US elections to make sure your privileged ass isn't being prevented from voting, but yet does nothing as a defenseless white population in South Africa is being slaughtered wholesale in easily one of the most racist nations to ever exist.

Good grief.. You act as if the black community has no voice, and that it doesn't vote or it has no representation. So what you are saying is that the Demon-crats had decieved you for all these years ?? Good, we are making progress now.
People in prison have a voice 2 a point. But they still understand that their voice is dominated by the prison system. But the fact is
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge. They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles and schoolbooks .They own BET. English-speaking white men own and run nearly all the main bits of the Vast Talking Machine.

Not that English-speaking white men are always wrong or always agree among themselves. But when they do generally agree on something but are wrong about it, it is very hard to set it right.

For example, things like stereotypes about Africa or about blacks become very hard to shake. White men tell the world to think their way and see the world through their eyes. They told you how to think. The white English speaking male POV is often taken as THE truth. It is extremely difficult, to the point of impossible, to question it, let alone offer another view of the issue.
The BBC, CNN, NYT etc are all explicitly anti-white organizations that are entirely responsible for the racist stereotypes against white rural and Christian people which NO ONE even tries to get rid of.

Black people control EVERYTHING in Africa and you want to bitch about white people actually controlling something in their indigenous European homelands....

Blacks don't control everything in Africa. You are an idiot here talking about white genocide. You have no credibility.

We live in a system of global system of racism -white supremacy and that system is global. And there is not one country, one blade of grass, one molecule of air you can point to, that has not been affected by the system of racism - white supremacy

The obstacles that you ask 4, are the system of racism-white supremacy. Racism is an institutional arrangement, maintained by policies, practices and procedures, both formal and informal, in which some persons typically have more or less opportunity than others, and in which such persons receive better or worse treatment than others, because of their respective racial identities.

Additionally, institutional racism involves denying persons opportunities, rewards, or various benefits on the basis of race, to which those individuals are otherwise entitled. In short, racism is a system of inequality, based on race.

Those are the obstacles

Every institution literally wants to kill white people off and pretend like we never existed.

The SYSTEM is the reason why black people can burn down Ferguson, Baltimore etc and still be considered not only sane, but righteous; while white people can't even yell at their own federal representatives without a bitch like Nancy Pelosi(Speaker of the House at the time) comparing them to rioters.

The SYSTEM is the reason why BLM can have several openly racist chapters all over the western world that preach about the killing of law enforcement, but the Tea Party just has to exist as a mostly white group in order to be treated like and compared to a lynch mob.

The SYSTEM is the reason the UN literally interferes with US elections to make sure your privileged ass isn't being prevented from voting, but yet does nothing as a defenseless white population in South Africa is being slaughtered wholesale in easily one of the most racist nations to ever exist.

This is pure idiocy.

Blacks don't control everything in Africa. You are an idiot here talking about white genocide. You have no credibility.
You are an idiot here talking about "systemic racism" and "white privilege" when white people are a tiny, shrinking, aging and largely defenseless minority on the world stage.

You are not even remotely in my league.

Those are the obstacles

This is pure idiocy.
It is pure facts.

Everything I said there can be easily verified.

Those are the obstacles
Those "obstacles" are not real. They are figments of your imagination.

I know white people would be basically to sh*t scared to say anything to a black man’s face. If a white man was to say anything to me, that would not end well for that white man. I wouldn’t just punch him in the face….I think you know where I’m coming from.
That's why they're suspicious around you. Because you'd respond violently to a white man saying anything to you.
But most white people are blind to their racism, but many of those who are not keep quiet because they must get along with other white people, most of whom are racist and who can make things ugly for anyone who calls them on it.

You do not have to be a rich moneyman to have an effect on thousands of people. Teachers, doctors, policemen and newspaper editors all do. Nor do you have to be rich to benefit from white racism. Working-class whites, for example, live longer and have more wealth than even middle-class blacks.

If blacks like you attack people for "saying something," no wonder they don't live very long lives.

So why can't you go to a black-run country and live there? Where are all the blacks running away from the USA and Western Europe to go live in a black-run African country? Instead they're drowning to get to Europe.

Those are the obstacles
The "obstacle" is his refusal to accept any responsibility for any of his actions. He can blame whitey all he wants. He's the one who has to live in the negrohood and deal with the violence.

But most whites do nothing in the face of racism. Most don’t speak up, don’t talk back, don’t challenge family, friends, colleagues.

Besides that being so wrong and stupid. To assert that "most whites do nothing in the face of racism". Or speak up or talk back or challenge. That's WHY USMB allows these frank open confrontations.

But here's the deal -- The discussion and YOUR success at it depends on honesty and openness. I TRIED to engage and got labeled a racist by your pal.. Who has by NOW -- almost single-handledly ALIENATED and LOST the support of those who DO stuff in the face of racism. Who DO speak up, challenge and bark back.

But damn. If your radicalized rhetoric is designed to ALIENATE every fucking moderate SUPPORTER -- like the 2 of you have done -- in a matter of days.. Then you guys are stuck with folks you need to confront. With NO help and no Back-Up...

Your odds at SUCCESS -- would be astronomically greater if you didn't pull the racist card on anyone that dares to have an honest debate of your assertions. AINT" NOBODY -- NO COLOR gonna stick around for that.

You're actually correct about this point. Blacks indeed do not control everything in Africa. Many countries in Africa still have a considerable white population, which explains why they haven't all gone down the toilet. But the trend is clear: as black populations increase and white numbers fall, the country goes to hell. Blacks just can't run a modern nation/government. Can you name one good black nation?

So why can't you go to a black-run country and live there? Where are all the blacks running away from the USA and Western Europe to go live in a black-run African country? Instead they're drowning to get to Europe.
There is no such thing as a black run country that is not subject to white supremacy. And if I'm wrong. Name one ? The white supremacist have Africa and the Carribbean in their pocket. We see the prime example of this with Robert Mugabe who tried to return the land back to the natives. There is no were to go on this planet. We are totally and completly dominated by white supremacy on this plane.

Now do not take that to mean that white people are better. That means they are in a superior position. That is all it means and they use that position to enforce there white supremacy.

Besides that being so wrong and stupid. To assert that "most whites do nothing in the face of racism". Or speak up or talk back or challenge. That's WHY USMB allows these frank open confrontations.

But here's the deal -- The discussion and YOUR success at it depends on honesty and openness. I TRIED to engage and got labeled a racist by your pal.. Who has by NOW -- almost single-handledly ALIENATED and LOST the support of those who DO stuff in the face of racism. Who DO speak up, challenge and bark back.

But damn. If your radicalized rhetoric is designed to ALIENATE every fucking moderate SUPPORTER -- like the 2 of you have done -- in a matter of days.. Then you guys are stuck with folks you need to confront. With NO help and no Back-Up...
Most whites do nothing in the face of racism. It's also depends on what you think racism is. At school there was this teacher in class and we are messing about in the class (Nothing to serious) and this teacher lost it and shouted "Weill you godamm n*ggers be quiet.....f*king monkeys"

There was a big thing about it. The Headmaster / Principal did a speech about the fact "The schol treats everyone the same regardless of race, colour, creed....etc"

The teacher was sacked (Though after I left school I had heard that he got a job somewhere else pretty quick and that's telling, because the hiring school knew what he did but still took him on and I assume our school that him fired must have given him a good recommendation which shows that even when whites screw that have a system that protects them)

But although that cartoonish type over racism was banned (And once again after left school I found out that language like the teacher said was common place in the staff room) racism as a system was in full effect. The blk kids were always punished more harshly than the white kids for minor behavioral infractions, even though we committed those infractions no more frequently than whites did.

Most all the black children were tracked into basic and remedial level classes, while most all the white kids were tracked into advanced and honors classes, even though they showed no more promise (and sometimes quite a bit less) than us.

And of course whites used to cover their asses by having one blk kid in the top Maths class and use him to say "Well it's not racism, look at Josh"

So although overt public racism was not allowed but racism as a functioning social reality was in place.

You don't get an A effort. Come back to me when the job is done.

Your odds at SUCCESS -- would be astronomically greater if you didn't pull the racist card on anyone that dares to have an honest debate of your assertions. AINT" NOBODY -- NO COLOR gonna stick around for that.
The whole deck is racism. No such thing as the race card

What's to debate ?

On this forum racial debates are just another derailing tactic. So offline If I come across a white person who wants to argue, cloud the issue, split hairs, etc., then I’ve reached the end of the conversation – period. It’s not my job to “convert” people. You have to choose to either be a decent human being or to support the racist colonialist system that exist..

Those are the obstacles
The "obstacle" is his refusal to accept any responsibility for any of his actions. He can blame whitey all he wants. He's the one who has to live in the negrohood and deal with the violence.
. He's saying that it's you that keeps him in the hood or hoodie.

There is no such thing as a black run country that is not subject to white supremacy. And if I'm wrong. Name one ? The white supremacist have Africa and the Carribbean in their pocket. We see the prime example of this with Robert Mugabe who tried to return the land back to the natives. There is no were to go on this planet. We are totally and completly dominated by white supremacy on this plane.

Now do not take that to mean that white people are better. That means they are in a superior position. That is all it means and they use that position to enforce there white supremacy.
. And you want that reversed ?? Now how do you suppose that you are going to accomplish that since Obama failed you here as a start ??

Most whites do nothing in the face of racism. It's also depends on what you think racism is. At school there was this teacher in class and we are messing about in the class (Nothing to serious) and this teacher lost it and shouted "Weill you godamm n*ggers be quiet.....f*king monkeys"

There was a big thing about it. The Headmaster / Principal did a speech about the fact "The schol treats everyone the same regardless of race, colour, creed....etc"

The teacher was sacked (Though after I left school I had heard that he got a job somewhere else pretty quick and that's telling, because the hiring school knew what he did but still took him on and I assume our school that him fired must have given him a good recommendation which shows that even when whites screw that have a system that protects them)

But although that cartoonish type over racism was banned (And once again after left school I found out that language like the teacher said was common place in the staff room) racism as a system was in full effect. The blk kids were always punished more harshly than the white kids for minor behavioral infractions, even though we committed those infractions no more frequently than whites did.

Most all the black children were tracked into basic and remedial level classes, while most all the white kids were tracked into advanced and honors classes, even though they showed no more promise (and sometimes quite a bit less) than us.

And of course whites used to cover their asses by having one blk kid in the top Maths class and use him to say "Well it's not racism, look at Josh"

So although overt public racism was not allowed but racism as a functioning social reality was in place.

You don't get an A effort. Come back to me when the job is done.

The whole deck is racism. No such thing as the race card

What's to debate ?

On this forum racial debates are just another derailing tactic. So offline If I come across a white person who wants to argue, cloud the issue, split hairs, etc., then I’ve reached the end of the conversation – period. It’s not my job to “convert” people. You have to choose to either be a decent human being or to support the racist colonialist system that exist..
. You also must choose to be a decent human being, and then you will get responded to by others or by those in your circles of friends or by your associates in the same way. Conflicts or confusions can and will always arise between people who are not culturally in tune with one another's belief systems, in tune with the standards in which they keep, in tune with the skill sets, characters or languages in which one may have, and even with the bad habits or hygiene in which one keeps. Never will people just look at the color of a person, and then discard that person based upon their skin color. It's ok to be suspicious of anyone due to the past groupings of people that engaged in group think that was wrong, and their actions showed that wrong, but most these days have risen above that bullcrap, and they are smart enough to know when a person is trying to game the system or not. The problem these days is also the fact that people have gotten way smarter than they were in the past, and they don't fall for the bullcrap anymore. White guilt is coming to an end, and victimhood or the victim card is also coming to an end, so best get ready for it or be left behind.

It's clear from threads like this that some people (on all sides) don't want anything to get better. In fact, they fear improvement more than anything as it represents an existential threat to their entire identity.

Forum List

Back