Zone1 Is it time for Whites to boycott anything and everything not acted in, advertised by, sold by or made by Whites?

My post hurts your feelings because I expose you to that pesky truth.
Your post is a result of you being a butthurt incel white loser who can't get what you think you are entitled to because you are white.

You would have to fight your way out of that retarded woke twilight zone you’ve built for yourself to understand but I would guess all the “dark skin good” “white skin bad” shit would end right away.
Haha, really? You think that would be the effect?!?! Wow, way to show off how clueless you are

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
It’s destroy or be destroyed…it’s weird that Conservatives refuse to see it that way.
The Conservative “solution” is sit and wait, hope it passes….the same solution they’ve always had.
Hilarious

Way to be wrong and a whiny little bitch.

• Winner
Hilarious

What alternative truth are you claiming?
There’s only one truth….
Dark people are NOT America‘s greatest asset, they are our greatest liability….please stop all the pretending bullshit….We are a nation of truth.

Haha, really? You think that would be the effect?!?! Wow, way to show off how clueless you are
Well Wokeologist….Let’s hear your revolutionary solution .…how do we get purple hair faggots with neck tattoos and nose rings to stop pretending dark people are America’s greatest asset and White folks are our existential threat?

You have to explain why the question is important. When you do that, we can talk.
First you deny the courts are systemically racist, and now you plead ignorance to why the question of the black incarceration rate is even “important” at all.

You were the one saying it needed to be worked on. Obviously, you talked your way into a corner, stay there for all I care.

There’s only one truth….
Dark people are NOT America‘s greatest asset, they are our greatest liability….please stop all the pretending bullshit….We are a nation of truth.
We are indeed a nation of truth. And that truth is... Our greatest liability is the white racist. The white racist fucks it up for the millions of white non racists who only want to live in an America where everybody lives decently.

Well Wokeologist….Let’s hear your revolutionary solution .…how do we get purple hair faggots with neck tattoos and nose rings to stop pretending dark people are America’s greatest asset and White folks are our existential threat?
When will we end the white racism that proves that whites are our existential threat?

Who do you blame if you’re black, broke and ghetto as fuck?
At least 31 percent of white Americans held racist views according to a IPSOS Poll that was conducted online from Aug. 21 to Sept. 5, 2017. Extrapolating this using the entire white population hopefully will allow you to see just how much of a potential threat racism is. According to United States Census projections there were 248,503,000 whites in America in 2017. If thirty-one percent of the white population held racist views, that means that there were potentially 77,035,930 whites with racist views living in America at that time.

Contrast this to the projected 2017 American population (323,128,000), and potentially 23.8 percent of the American people held racist views. That is basically one in four Americans.

I’m not concerned with trying to get other people to stop or start pretending to do anything. They can do whatever they want IMO. But since you want to be Captain Idiot and lead this charge of an all white boycott, you should at least be able to explain the practical effects of doing so… or at the very least your expected outcome. The last answer you gave was a joke. Right?

First you deny the courts are systemically racist, and now you plead ignorance to why the question of the black incarceration rate is even “important” at all.

You were the one saying it needed to be worked on. Obviously, you talked your way into a corner, stay there for all I care.
You have not shown they are systematically racist, or that I denied it.

You are trolling. Meet up to your requirements. Explain yourself, lad.

• Thanks
I’m not concerned with trying to get other people to stop or start pretending to do anything. They can do whatever they want IMO. But since you want to be Captain Idiot and lead this charge of an all white boycott, you should at least be able to explain the practical effects of doing so… or at the very least your expected outcome. The last answer you gave was a joke. Right?
Black businesses are not making a lot of money from white buyers to begin with. So this white boycott wouldn't change anything.

Black businesses are not making a lot of money from white buyers to begin with. So this white boycott wouldn't change anything.
It would just bring out the ignorant morons in our country and perpetuate the racism and divisions that we are plagued with.

• Fact
It would just bring out the ignorant morons in our country and perpetuate the racism and divisions that we are plagued with.
And that would be about it. It would change nothing economically.

You have not shown they are systematically racist, or that I denied it.
Seems like saying we have a “fair court system“ would be denying that it is systemically racist. Denying that black people are systemically oppressed, well that’s kinda racist,

However, since you refuse to describe your position on our “fair courts” or the black incarceration rate, I can only assume your position is that our systemically racist courts are also “fair” somehow. Which would be a hilarious juxtaposition. Otherwise, saying our courts are “fair” would be placing the responsibility on black people for disproportionately going to jail ….that would also be kinds of racist.

We have a fair court system, and we will not let MAGA weaponize it into a two-tiered support system for the Orange Tyrant.

Forum List

Back