Blacks and whites don't know each other well ... at all.

Where did you debunk that?
If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race. The very first thing you need to do is offer up a genetic definition of race.

Something no one has done. Nor done nor has any study.

But I’ll sit back, and invite you to give me a definition. Mainly because your attempts to define race will point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race and IQ with people like you.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific credentials (I repeat) no matter what their scientific credentials - offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

It's not enough to say "Blacks have a lower IQ. Now prove me wrong"

• You have to show that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ.
  • You have to show that the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.
  • You have to show and provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations.

If you are saying that black IQ is lower because blacks are “naturally” less intelligent.

That's an exceptionally radical statement. So you're going to need exceptionally radical proof to back it up.

Alfred Binet created IQ test to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system (not so that they could be labeled stupid) so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

Even back then he was afraid that his tests would be misused for the wrong reasons and he He must have been psychic because once certain people got a hold of it, they took on a whole new meaning.

And let's look at the people who try promote HBD (Human Bio-Diversity)
  • Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman.
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist.
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist.
  • Steve Hsu, astrophysicist.
  • Richard Herrnstein, psychologist.
  • Charles Murray, political scientist (Author of Bell Curve)
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor. (Author of Bell Curve)
You notice anything strange?

No biologists. No anthropologists. No neurologists. No geneticists in sight.

But yet you take there words of youtuber over people who study these things for a living ?

And that's why in neurology no one takes IQ seriously.

It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. And people like you who need simple explanations for complex things.

Neurologists have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality.

Don't feel bad that the average IQ for blacks is around 85. It's the best you can do.

Where did you debunk that?
If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race. The very first thing you need to do is offer up a genetic definition of race.

Something no one has done. Nor done nor has any study.

But I’ll sit back, and invite you to give me a definition. Mainly because your attempts to define race will point out just how subjective such definitions are. In close to a decade of debating race and IQ with people like you.
In a way the definition of race is subjective. As in, if whites and blacks keep mixing, at what point does one race end and another begin? I suppose it's a blurred line and in that sense it can be called subjective. What's not as subjective is that blacks commit more stupid crime and are dumber based on tests.

I can make the statement that compact cars are generally faster and more maneuverable than trucks and nobody will disagree just because I can't draw a thin line between a "compact car" and a "truck" with so many crossovers/SUVs out there.
I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific credentials (I repeat) no matter what their scientific credentials - offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

It's not enough to say "Blacks have a lower IQ. Now prove me wrong"
I've seen much more done than simply that statement being made. What I wanted to know is what you debunked and where you did it.
  • You have to show that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ.
  • You have to show that the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.
  • You have to show and provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations.
Maybe that is what was done. Won't know until I see what was debunked and how.
If you are saying that black IQ is lower because blacks are “naturally” less intelligent.

That's an exceptionally radical statement. So you're going to need exceptionally radical proof to back it up.

Alfred Binet created IQ test to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system (not so that they could be labeled stupid) so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

Even back then he was afraid that his tests would be misused for the wrong reasons and he He must have been psychic because once certain people got a hold of it, they took on a whole new meaning.

And let's look at the people who try promote HBD (Human Bio-Diversity)
  • Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman.
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist.
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist.
  • Steve Hsu, astrophysicist.
  • Richard Herrnstein, psychologist.
  • Charles Murray, political scientist (Author of Bell Curve)
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor. (Author of Bell Curve)
You notice anything strange?

No biologists. No anthropologists. No neurologists. No geneticists in sight.
Not strange at all. Racism is frowned upon in public.
But yet you take there words of youtuber over people who study these things for a living ?

And that's why in neurology no one takes IQ seriously.

It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. And people like you who need simple explanations for complex things.

Neurologists have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Because the public is only concerned with what feels like it should be true rather than what is actually the case in reality.
I'll reserve judgment until I see what you debunked and how.

Okay. Let's ignore the I.Q. factor and focus on actual performance studies. The following is excerpted from a New York Times review:

AFRICAN AMERICANS currently score lower than European Americans on vocabulary, reading, and mathematics tests, as well as on tests that claim to measure scholastic aptitude and intelligence. This gap appears before children enter kindergarten (figure 1-1), and it persists into adulthood. It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests. On some tests the typical American black scores below more than 85 percent of whites?

The Black-White Test Score Gap
To avoid being accused of participating in a who's smarter than who contention let me say that Asians (Chinese in particular) typically score higher than Caucasians in general intelligence tests, and while Ashkenazi Jews are not considered a separate "racial" demographic they score higher than other ethnic categories (typical 115 IQ average). So this is not a Black vs White contest. It is a discussion of recorded academic observation and measurement. Jews at the top. Blacks at the bottom.

Sorry if that pisses anyone off. I had no part in the studies.

Forum List

Back