Blackface for Halloween? Classy!

I don't think its racist to put black paint on your face. There is a movie about two black guys who dress up and pretend to be white, yet no black person was angry about that - so why is it such an issue when a white person dresses up like a black person?

One of the best but disturbing books I have ever read was a white guy that decided to dress up and hang out with Black people. He chronicled his life while black and it gets pretty intense. He changed his skin color and everything. "Black like Me" by John Howard Griffin

Now this is bad, Heidi Klum in oldface for Halloween:

Very courageous Heidi:

article-2482400-191DC55300000578-370_634x841.jpg

Next day:

article-0-1921FF2500000578-872_634x886.jpg

I don't think the Black face is racist but it is classless. Especially if they were saying they are Ns. Like Tank does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmObTsjOv6I]Female Slap Contest In An ATL Club! - YouTube[/ame]

THEY SAID THEY WERE DRESSED AS *******.

There is no defense to this, they are fucking [MENTION=18975]Tank[/MENTION] level racists.

Who gives a fuck? So what two white teenage girls said "******".

There are black teens shooting white babies in the face, raping and setting of fire old white women, pulling white couples out of their cars and beating them and countless other crimes just like these everyday.

But all you care about is these two teenage girls, you racist piece of shit.

Forum List

Back