Whites Should Not Be Forced To Live With Non-Whites

Here are some excellent options to look into.

Most Eastern European countries (excluding Russia, Bulgaria and few other countries)
are at least 98% White.

Ukraine - 98.4%
Poland - 98-100%
Portugal (Western European) - 99% are Portuguese
Estonia - 100%
Finland - 98-99%
Latvia - 100%
Scotland (Western European) - 98.19%
Ireland (Western European) - 98-100%
Iceland (Western European) - 100%

Most other European countries have more than 90% White population..

Aye yi yi. I skimmed some of what that person wrote but got dizzy from all the eye rolling I was doing.

• Banned
Aye yi yi. I skimmed some of what that person wrote but got dizzy from all the eye rolling I was doing.
To make it simple, in general blacks want to live among whites but whites don't want to live around blacks.

To make it simple, in general blacks want to live among whites but whites don't want to live around blacks.

Let’s make it even simpler:

Only ignorant, fearful, hateful racists such as you don’t want to live among Blacks; everyone else doesn’t care.

Thanks for the Executive Summary.

And as a Black man, I understand why Whites don't want to live around Blacks.

Generally speaking, the Quality Control on our 'products' coming out of the factory after being aged an optimal 18 years is unreliable. Too often disappointing. Shoddy. Not up to market standards.

And the area where we find the most numbers of defects is in the area of values and morality.

We have seen how important character and values are in our political leaders, for example. Actually, we've seen what their lack results in happening. The mess we are in is NOT the result of the Dems in Congress, the Senate and the White House being too brainy or not brainy enough.

Our salvation comes from a renewed emphasis in the home on imparting values education to our kids.

Once the Black community decides to wake up and start building smart, hard working, well educated men of the future they will have to devote a great deal of attention to instilling values in our young Black men.

Only ignorant, fearful, hateful racists such as you don’t want to live among Blacks; everyone else doesn’t care.

Stop playing the, "I'm less racist than YOU card."

NOBODY wants to live in the inner city of any big city.

Stop acting as though it is noble of you to accept the degradation in our inner cities. Stop praising the creeps and jerks who sell drugs for Bling and those who rap on stage and screen but glorify the thug life.

Liberals use us to gain power and offer us trinkets and handouts and table scraps in exchange for our votes.

But what good have they done our families our culture our standard of living in the fifty years since LBJ's Great Society debacle?

The Tea Party treats us like men.

Not votes.

Last edited:

The reality is that people(normal people) want the freedom to live where they choose. Doesn't matter what the race is of their neighbors. As long as they are respectful.i have had great neighbors and some that were awful, their race was not a factor in the kind of neighbors they were.

Most Eastern European countries (excluding Russia, Bulgaria and few other countries)
are at least 98% White.

Ukraine - 98.4%
Poland - 98-100%
Estonia - 100%
Finland - 98-99%
Latvia - 100%

I know, I know! Czech Repunlic 98% white.:D

are at least 98% White.

Ukraine - 98.4%
Poland - 98-100%
Estonia - 100%
Finland - 98-99%
Latvia - 100%

Good for you! No reason to leave.

In the eyes of God, we are all created equal. We should not be having any discussion on segregation of any type. We should instead be asking forgiveness for past injustices in this regard.

are at least 98% White.

Ukraine - 98.4%
Poland - 98-100%
Estonia - 100%
Finland - 98-99%
Latvia - 100%

Good for you! No reason to leave.
Who's leaving? My son is getting a good education in a largely drug-free school with no racial tensions. Political correctness is seen as a foreign oddity and people are allowed to say what they think without commentary from insufferable self-righteous twats and the women are hot, certainly not as many ugly heifers as in the US.

It is a bit cold though.

In the eyes of God, we are all created equal. We should not be having any discussion on segregation of any type. We should instead be asking forgiveness for past injustices in this regard.

Left to their own devices most groups segregate themselves.

Go to any cafeteria at any random business i.e. hospital, construction site, school.. etc.... and you will see that different race and ethnicities generally sit and engage with their kind. I'll concede there are exceptions.

Then they should have never invaded Africa. Or abducted slaves.

They didn't and you can't offer any evidence they did.

You couldn't back up this claim the last time you made it and shown yourself to be an utter fool.

Forum List

Back