Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Please let talk about the crimes of the last year or twenty, do we have to go back to the same old sorry excuses that my great great great grandfather was a slave. How about reacting to your children of today who are robbing and murdering in the nations streets in the present

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

Blacks are nothing but lazy, dangerous BEASTS. We do not belong with them.

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO. Watch it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

How about you. You are just as bad with your attitude. You have proved that disrespectful people come in all colors and races. :eek:

Are you kinda stupid ... ?

Yes, disrespectful people are in all races. But, the issue here is that Black Wimmin are vastly more mouthy, more stupid, and more disrespectful than women in other races. That is the point here, not your little moronic idea.

Lol.

And it's the black society with their out of control baby Momma drama, raising their precious little crotch fruit to be unproductive members of society, that has drained the systems and this country dry

The "black society" you speak of are only doing what your devil ancestors taught them (or should I say made them) do. It was you devil ancestors who reduced black women to the level of breeders. It is your society that robs her of her self respect and dignity. The "baby momma drama" is a by product of your devil ancestors slave system, past and present. Don't blame them, blame your wicked ancestors. They made them that way, intentionally.
It is not my people that are draining this country dry, it is your brother devils in congress and on the executive boards of the multinational corporations and banks that create and enforce this reality for profits. Profits that I am sure they don't share with you. It does you no good to not recognize the truth. It only makes it so that the devil's on top can exploit you and all the other devil's that are on bottom. Right here at the bottom with the other "races" that you love so much.

Are your ethnic women not strong enough to think for themselves ... ? Yes? No? Too dumb to understand Standard English?

Lol.

After watching most of these videos, I've come to the conclusion that thongs should never be sold to extremely large black women

Yes retard because your fat white women wear them so much better.:cuckoo:

very-fat-woman-eating.jpg

This fat white babe in the photo has more natural dignity and pride than any black bitch. Lol.

That pig is only eating, the video of your violent animals are destroying cities in this once great nation. And it's tough to tell if that a thong:razz:

They learned all this violence from your people.:cool:

Wrong answer again, Hip-Hop Boy. Your Homies in Dee-Troyt and Shit-Cago do it all by themselves.

You like to balme Whitey for all of your problems, Dontcha ... ? Lol.

They learned all this violence from your people.:cool:

really? so,what were they doing before the white man showed up in apefrica?
you are a retard.
blacks are genetically inclined to rape,rob,murder-look at this you sorry ape-

Murder pics posted on Sweden Democrat blog - The Local

holocaust00_1.jpg

camp_children1.jpg

holocaust_fig_10abc.jpg

The Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Game, set, match motherfucker.:cool:

Tell us about your half-daddy in the Congo, What's-His-Name Mobuto. Lol.

And it's the black society with their out of control baby Momma drama, raising their precious little crotch fruit to be unproductive members of society, that has drained the systems and this country dry

Lol. "Crotch-Fruit."

Most of them are "fruits." Queer, feminized fruits.

I find it amusing that after watching these videos of black behavior, the anger of some posters is directed at...

the black women?

blacks in general?

No.

Me.

For expressing my opinion. This is where we are with white guilt. I am "just as bad as they are." Really? I express a forthright opinion -- granted, using rough imagery -- but I'm not "just as bad as they are." I stay quiet. I work a job. I don't beat up people on the subway. I don't act like an uncivilized gorilla in public. White people who post nasty things about blacks on the Internet just aren't "as bad as" blacks who actually do go ape-shit in public.

I'm told that black people "taught me how to bathe." Right. I rather doubt this.

I'm told that black people are "doctors and lawyers." Yes, you sometimes find that. Though often affirmative action is responsible. I've met perfectly nice black people in my day. But I just see way, way, waaaaaay to much consistently AWFUL, BEASTLY black behavior to deny a pattern. I note the pattern. It's there.

Hold your nose 'cause here goes the cold water: blacks are an unevolved race that could not, should not, will not and cannot be made "equal" to whites in terms of behavior and intelligence. They're a fucking pestilence. WE JUST CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM. Without we whites paying a very, very steep price in terms of criminal enforcement, welfare, affirmative action, etc. for the privilege of sharing a society with them.

That is the truth.

If, right now, at this very moment, every white person could make a decision: wake up tomorrow in a society without blacks, or with blacks... and all bullshit aside, honest feelings only... you know what the result would be.

Blow up about it, yell at me, whatever. Truth isn't going away.

I find it amusing that you're playing the victim. Again, I'm black, and I don't see myself being "unevolved" or violent. I see many people like you where I live who spread this type of rhetoric all the time, and you don't see me playing the victim. Yet, you get upset when people get after you for making racist remarks. Cry me a river...

Do you ever see Black Yapping Bitches with their mouths going nonstop?

Lol.

No it isn't. I lived in a condo in Calf. with units of 400. Everyone there was black and there was only 2 white couples. 398 units of blacks that was very respectful of two white couples living there. Of whom we had many friends there. They did not act like that at all.
You are very, very wrong.

Your Condo example merely illustrates how some Blacks can act like White folks, and then get somewhere in life. Into a Condo. Lol.

Your story is the exception, not the trend. Do you understand the difference between an exception and a trend ... ?

Black people are animals. That is God's honest truth. They are unevolved ANIMALS who belong either back in Africa, or in cages. They are motherfucking ANIMALS that we never should have enslaved. Now, they run around in America wearing human clothing and getting tax dollar welfare to pop out their broods. They contribute SHIT to our society. A few dance, a few play basketball. Guess what? We can do without it.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

And what are you? You love spewing your HATE about a race that is not your own, so what does that make you? Frankly, you are no better! You are just as low-down and filthy as those black women on that video. Just b/c the color of your skin is lighter means NOTHING!! It's the character of the person you are and your character is far below any decent White person that I have ever known and LOVED!! They would be ashamed of you.

And, what is the character of those black bitches on the video ... ?

DO I FUCKING LIE?

Yes you do! That post is so vile, hateful, wrong and over the top it's unbelievable; in fact, I think that's a new low, even for you, and THAT is saying something! I wonder; do you act that way in the real world too; or do you hold it all in ( the better to keep someone from kicking your sorry bigoted arse!) and save it up to spew here? Either way, it's disgusting! Save it for the toothless, inbred, cowardly losers down at your local klavern (if there's one in your area, I'm sure you know where it is).

By the way, I watched the video, and as bad as it is, so help me, I believe you're even worse than they are! The level of hatred you exhibit here, on a consistent basis, is both disgusting and disturbing.

Have you ever seen any toothless black bitches? They are hilarious. Lol.

That pig is only eating, the video of your violent animals are destroying cities in this once great nation. And it's tough to tell if that a thong:razz:

My people are not animals and you should be ashamed for saying that they are. Two firefighters in our community were seriously hurt fighting a fire: one was Black, one was White. They were both transported to the hospital, and the Black firefighter was seriously hurt. Does that give you joy? If it does then I don't want to be in your shoes. You see God expects everyone to love all that he created and if you don't then he said that you are against HIM!! I know better, I am not going to do anything that will turn him away from me and hating a race of people that HE created certainly will! If you don't believe me, try him!

DO I FUCKING LIE?

dude you haven't a clue, the animal you see is yourself.

DO I FUCKING LIE?

And what are you? You love spewing your HATE about a race that is not your own, so what does that make you? Frankly, you are no better! You are just as low-down and filthy as those black women on that video. Just b/c the color of your skin is lighter means NOTHING!! It's the character of the person you are and your character is far below any decent White person that I have ever known and LOVED!! They would be ashamed of you.

And, what is the character of those black bitches on the video ... ?

Very low...and it's a shame that they acted that way but that is not an example of the whole Black race. I am Black and would never act that way. If I am sitting down and an elderly person gets on the bus, most men do not get up Black or White but I will. I don't mind standing to let an elderly person sit down. Would you?

But you fail to realize who these black bitches got it from...your White ancestors who couldn't keep their tiny little penises in their pants!! Loved that Black pu****!! Why do you think I have GREEN EYES!!? And I am not the only one...I know a brown skinned woman whose got the prettiest GREY EYES you could ever look at. Where did she get those eyes from? Hell, we might even be KIN TO YOU!! Now wouldn't that be something. What did you say your name was?

But you fail to realize who these black bitches got it from...your White ancestors who couldn't keep their tiny little penises in their pants!! Loved that Black pu****!! Why do you think I have GREEN EYES!!? And I am not the only one...I know a brown skinned woman whose got the prettiest GREY EYES you could ever look at. Where did she get those eyes from? Hell, we might even be KIN TO YOU!! Now wouldn't that be something. What did you say your name was?

one drop rule.
i for one see no beauty in a hybrid ape.
blacks are awfully ugly.

one drop rule.
i for one see no beauty in a hybrid ape.
blacks are awfully ugly.

To you all Blacks whatever color, like Halle Beery are ugly! She's a monkey too!

The "black society" you speak of are only doing what your devil ancestors taught them (or should I say made them) do. It was you devil ancestors who reduced black women to the level of breeders. It is your society that robs her of her self respect and dignity. The "baby momma drama" is a by product of your devil ancestors slave system, past and present. Don't blame them, blame your wicked ancestors. They made them that way, intentionally.
It is not my people that are draining this country dry, it is your brother devils in congress and on the executive boards of the multinational corporations and banks that create and enforce this reality for profits. Profits that I am sure they don't share with you. It does you no good to not recognize the truth. It only makes it so that the devil's on top can exploit you and all the other devil's that are on bottom. Right here at the bottom with the other "races" that you love so much.

once again,you do not take responsibility for your own actions-its always the white mans fault.
FUCK YOU MONKEY.

It's you who refuse to take responsibility for the crimes done to my people by your devil "race". Whether you like it or not the blood is still on the hands of the devil whiteman and the world sees your hypocrisy for what it is. And who are you calling a monkey? Monkeys have white skin and blue eyes, a description that does not fit a blackman.

you sure give me a lot of power over you.
power i did not know i possessed.
i do my best to keep away from jiggaboos for very good reason.i know your kind and it is pure evil.
by the way ya stupid nig-nog-i have never owned your kind nor my ancestors,i am irish 3rd genaration american,so blow it out your monkey ass ya stupid ape.

once again,you do not take responsibility for your own actions-its always the white mans fault.
FUCK YOU MONKEY.

It's you who refuse to take responsibility for the crimes done to my people by your devil "race". Whether you like it or not the blood is still on the hands of the devil whiteman and the world sees your hypocrisy for what it is. And who are you calling a monkey? Monkeys have white skin and blue eyes, a description that does not fit a blackman.

i am calling YOU a MONKEY!ya look and act just like them and you fucking damn well know it.

Forum List

Back