Black women shut your damn mouth!!

That isn't such an extreme comment. Since I dont' find it racist to state that tanner white women's skin is more attractive (usually) than pale white women's skin.

A well tanned white woman doesn't make her black (or latino) correct? So not seeing your point. Tyra Banks is pretty dark and in her youth she was arguably the hottest women on the planet (with a good head on her shoulder I might add).

You are just saying that because you find them attractive.:cool:
The darker they are the less attractive they are.

So your preference is light skinned black women?:cool:

Their not very black

You are just saying that because you find them attractive.:cool:
The darker they are the less attractive they are.

So your preference is light skinned black women?:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhF1gbDU6-8]YouTube - Beautiful White Women[/ame]

Hey I think white women are sexy too, you won't find any argument from me on that.

I find most races have some nice looking women, White, Black, Latino (esp Latinos) and Asian (with Japanese Women looking the best by far)! The only exception really, call me a bigot if you need to, are Indians from India (sorry I haven't found many attractive and the most popular last name at my highschool is Patel) and shocker Arabs (you can blame it on my prejudices, but that is my tastes)!

Are you guys going to post some pics of black women?

Hey I think white women are sexy too, you won't find any argument from me on that.

I find most races have some nice looking women, White, Black, Latino (esp Latinos) and Asian (with Japanese Women looking the best by far)! The only exception really, call me a bigot if you need to, are Indians from India (sorry I haven't found many attractive and the most popular last name at my highschool is Patel) and shocker Arabs (you can blame it on my prejudices, but that is my tastes)!

There are some good looking Indian women out there.

india11.jpg

celina-jaitley.jpg

If you go to a place like Toronto that has a good size Indian community, you will see some pretty good looking Indian broads. I had a crush on a girl in high school that was from Pakistan but because of her conservative upbringing, nothing ever happened, shes probably covered the fuck up in a Burqa by now. Iran has some good looking women as well, I slept with a Persian chick in California, good stuff.:cool:

india11.jpg

celina-jaitley.jpg

If you go to a place like Toronto that has a good size Indian community, you will see some pretty good looking Indian broads. I had a crush on a girl in high school that was from Pakistan but because of her conservative upbringing, nothing ever happened, shes probably covered the fuck up in a Burqa by now. Iran has some good looking women as well, I slept with a Persian chick in California, good stuff.:cool:

Women are not broads, would you refrain from calling them that?

india11.jpg

celina-jaitley.jpg

No.:razz:

india11.jpg

celina-jaitley.jpg

No.:razz:

Would you want someone addressing your female family members as broads?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back