Black women shut your damn mouth!!

once again,you do not take responsibility for your own actions-its always the white mans fault.
FUCK YOU MONKEY.

It's you who refuse to take responsibility for the crimes done to my people by your devil "race". Whether you like it or not the blood is still on the hands of the devil whiteman and the world sees your hypocrisy for what it is. And who are you calling a monkey? Monkeys have white skin and blue eyes, a description that does not fit a blackman.

you sure give me a lot of power over you.
power i did not know i possessed.
i do my best to keep away from jiggaboos for very good reason.i know your kind and it is pure evil.
by the way ya stupid nig-nog-i have never owned your kind nor my ancestors,i am irish 3rd genaration american,so blow it out your monkey ass ya stupid ape.

Irish!!! LOL!!! You're Irish?!?! Why didn't you say so brother!!! You're almost as black as I am!!! Why do you think the Irish have caught so much hell from the other Europeans?!?! What was that you said about my kins being "pure evil"? Bet you never would've guessed that you are part "pure evil" yourself huh?!?! LOL!!! Once again you ignorant bigots show that you don't even know your own history!!!

And it's the black society with their out of control baby Momma drama, raising their precious little crotch fruit to be unproductive members of society, that has drained the systems and this country dry

But you fail to realize who these black bitches got it from...your White ancestors who couldn't keep their tiny little penises in their pants!! Loved that Black pu****!! Why do you think I have GREEN EYES!!? And I am not the only one...I know a brown skinned woman whose got the prettiest GREY EYES you could ever look at. Where did she get those eyes from? Hell, we might even be KIN TO YOU!! Now wouldn't that be something. What did you say your name was?

one drop rule.
i for one see no beauty in a hybrid ape.
blacks are awfully ugly.

I see no beauty in a person filled with hate either! What beauty is there but black!! So in the way you represent it, the Black person and You are the same! Wouldn't you say? You're both ugly!!

once again,you do not take responsibility for your own actions-its always the white mans fault.
Fuck you monkey.

it's you who refuse to take responsibility for the crimes done to my people by your devil "race". Whether you like it or not the blood is still on the hands of the devil whiteman and the world sees your hypocrisy for what it is. And who are you calling a monkey? Monkeys have white skin and blue eyes, a description that does not fit a blackman.

i am calling you a monkey!ya look and act just like them and you fucking damn well know it.

lol!!!

doesn't anyone take out the trash anymore? sheesh...

i think i hear music when you post

YouTube - Dueling Banjos Deliverance
Thank you so much for the Southern stereotype, ma'am. Yes'm, us poor, stupid, inbred, racist, uneducated White trash hicks from the "backward South" surely do appreciate that such a fine, educated, sophisticated, kind, liberal Northern lady like yourself would condescend to recognize our pitiful existence in such a fashion. Oh, I know it wasn't exactly PC, and all that, but hey, we aren't "real" Americans anyway, and it's perfectly OK to hate us, or portray us in any disparaging manner you choose. Now it's true that most of us aren't in the klan, don't live in a trailer park, don't marry our cousins, and don't chew tobacco; why, some of us have college degrees, and can even read; but hey, our ancestors lost the War, so don't let any of those trivial facts get in the way of your fun. After all, all you good Northern folks know we're the scum of the earth, and don't have any feelings, or at least, none you need to worry about. I know I should be properly grateful that you allow so many of us to serve a country you don't think we're smart enough to have any say in running. Then too, there's all that behavior of ours that is so obnoxious to you; things like going to church, or having a Nativity scene on the town square, and raising our kids to respect adults; and of course, there's that awful flag-good grief, displaying THAT might offend someone! In fact, we're so offensive, that I'm amazed that so many of y'all decide to retire down here; must be a real shortage of housing elsewhere, I'm sure.

The more I think about it, the more I don't understand why you don't just kick us and that wretched land we live on right out of your country; I mean, without us, and our nasty conservative voting habits, you could have the kind of country you want; why, it could all be just like New York and California then. I know they're broke, but I'm sure that's our fault too, and it's such a superior culture and lifestyle, or so I'm told.

In the meantime, do feel free to persecute or stereotype us, or tell nasty jokes about us; it's only fair, I suppose, now that you've deprived yourselves of anyone else to look down on. Without us, you'd have to find someone else to feel superior too, and y'all haven't had any luck with that, for at least 150 years (not that it appears you've tried very hard, at that).

Sounds like you know how us blacks have felt for the last 450 years. How does it feel to be a member of the lumpenproletariat? Sucks huh?

As a matter of fact, Malcolm, it does. Then again, I'm not the one calling an entire race "animals" and "apes" because of a few individuals. Just like being from the South doesn't mean I'm an inbred, uneducated hick, it also doesn't mean I'm your enemy, either.

Where you find all these gems? :eusa_eh:
With blacks having more access to video cameras there are more and more of these videos everyday.

Check this out:

Fucking animals. If that had been me, they would have gotten their heads blown clean off. I mean them, not all Black folks. I think it's important to judge people as individuals, not as a group. There is good and bad in all people. The violent culture in the streets is without a doubt a very big problem though. ~BH

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel that this thread has served it's purpose (whatever it may be). Now it's just a battleground...

I'm surprised a moderator hasn't closed this thread yet.

Thank you so much for the Southern stereotype, ma'am. Yes'm, us poor, stupid, inbred, racist, uneducated White trash hicks from the "backward South" surely do appreciate that such a fine, educated, sophisticated, kind, liberal Northern lady like yourself would condescend to recognize our pitiful existence in such a fashion. Oh, I know it wasn't exactly PC, and all that, but hey, we aren't "real" Americans anyway, and it's perfectly OK to hate us, or portray us in any disparaging manner you choose. Now it's true that most of us aren't in the klan, don't live in a trailer park, don't marry our cousins, and don't chew tobacco; why, some of us have college degrees, and can even read; but hey, our ancestors lost the War, so don't let any of those trivial facts get in the way of your fun. After all, all you good Northern folks know we're the scum of the earth, and don't have any feelings, or at least, none you need to worry about. I know I should be properly grateful that you allow so many of us to serve a country you don't think we're smart enough to have any say in running. Then too, there's all that behavior of ours that is so obnoxious to you; things like going to church, or having a Nativity scene on the town square, and raising our kids to respect adults; and of course, there's that awful flag-good grief, displaying THAT might offend someone! In fact, we're so offensive, that I'm amazed that so many of y'all decide to retire down here; must be a real shortage of housing elsewhere, I'm sure.

The more I think about it, the more I don't understand why you don't just kick us and that wretched land we live on right out of your country; I mean, without us, and our nasty conservative voting habits, you could have the kind of country you want; why, it could all be just like New York and California then. I know they're broke, but I'm sure that's our fault too, and it's such a superior culture and lifestyle, or so I'm told.

In the meantime, do feel free to persecute or stereotype us, or tell nasty jokes about us; it's only fair, I suppose, now that you've deprived yourselves of anyone else to look down on. Without us, you'd have to find someone else to feel superior too, and y'all haven't had any luck with that, for at least 150 years (not that it appears you've tried very hard, at that).

Sounds like you know how us blacks have felt for the last 450 years. How does it feel to be a member of the lumpenproletariat? Sucks huh?

As a matter of fact, Malcolm, it does. Then again, I'm not the one calling an entire race "animals" and "apes" because of a few individuals. Just like being from the South doesn't mean I'm an inbred, uneducated hick, it also doesn't mean I'm your enemy, either.

Well, you and your kind have only been treated in this manner for 150 years according to you. Lets see how you feel if you were made to endure it for another 3 centuries along with some rape, murder, lynching, annd systematic exploitation. I bet you'd refer to those responsible as animals as well.

But you fail to realize who these black bitches got it from...your White ancestors who couldn't keep their tiny little penises in their pants!! Loved that Black pu****!! Why do you think I have GREEN EYES!!? And I am not the only one...I know a brown skinned woman whose got the prettiest GREY EYES you could ever look at. Where did she get those eyes from? Hell, we might even be KIN TO YOU!! Now wouldn't that be something. What did you say your name was?

one drop rule.
blacks are awfully ugly.

To you all Blacks whatever color, like Halle Beery are ugly! She's a monkey too!

yep.

It's you who refuse to take responsibility for the crimes done to my people by your devil "race". Whether you like it or not the blood is still on the hands of the devil whiteman and the world sees your hypocrisy for what it is. And who are you calling a monkey? Monkeys have white skin and blue eyes, a description that does not fit a blackman.

i do my best to keep away from jiggaboos for very good reason.i know your kind and it is pure evil.
by the way ya stupid nig-nog-i have never owned your kind nor my ancestors,i am irish 3rd genaration american,so blow it out your monkey ass ya stupid ape.

Irish!!! LOL!!! You're Irish?!?! Why didn't you say so brother!!! You're almost as black as I am!!! Why do you think the Irish have caught so much hell from the other Europeans?!?! What was that you said about my kins being "pure evil"? Bet you never would've guessed that you are part "pure evil" yourself huh?!?! LOL!!! Once again you ignorant bigots show that you don't even know your own history!!!

******* trying to claim another culture they have nothing to do with.

one drop rule.
blacks are awfully ugly.

I see no beauty in a person filled with hate either! What beauty is there but black!! So in the way you represent it, the Black person and You are the same! Wouldn't you say? You're both ugly!!

i dont hate you-i dont hate rattlesnakes either-i simply stay away from ya.

I was unaware than an entire nation of people (who endured through oppression much longer than Negroes did) were "pure evil." That's quite a generalization!

Last edited:

And any civilized White man is supposed to claim YOU? Well, I for one won't! You remind me too much of that bedsheet and hood garbage we used to have down here. Now I'm telling you, what I told them:'Shut up, bigot!" I am seriously tired of listening to your hate, so wander over to Stormfront like a good little Nazi, and tell it to someone who cares what you think...or IF you think, for that matter.

Well, you and your kind have only been treated in this manner for 150 years according to you. Lets see how you feel if you were made to endure it for another 3 centuries along with some rape, murder, lynching, annd systematic exploitation. I bet you'd refer to those responsible as animals as well.
Well, I sure wouldn't call those who did that decent people. Just to be clear, that part of it was not referring to you and Casper calling the resident bigots names (I think your word was "devils" anyway). I don't care for the attitude of assbeef and people like him, any more than you do. Like I said, contrary to myth, most White Southerners are NOT racists.

And any civilized White man is supposed to claim YOU? Well, I for one won't! You remind me too much of that bedsheet and hood garbage we used to have down here. Now I'm telling you, what I told them:'Shut up, bigot!" I am seriously tired of listening to your hate, so wander over to Stormfront like a good little Nazi, and tell it to someone who cares what you think...or IF you think, for that matter.

i really do not care what you quilt ridden dumbass thinks.

You're showing your ignorance again. The first inhabitants of the British Isles were Originals. The germanic invaders to the area mixed with the remaining Originals (the ones they didn't kill) over the course of time and produced the present Irish. To go even further back, the Druid priests, leaders of the Celtic culture, were black.This would make the Irish part black. If blacks are "*******", and the Irish are part black, and you are Irish, wouldn't that make you part "******"?

"Guilt ridden"? Over what, assbeef? I haven't done anything to anyone to feel guilty about. I simply don't believe it's right to look up the worst instances you can find of individuals behaving badly, and then attribute that behavior to everyone whose skin is the same color as theirs.

Last edited:

I was unaware than an entire nation of people (who endured through oppression much longer than Negroes did) were "pure evil." That's quite a generalization!

For one, the Irish have not endured oppression longer than "Negroes". No other group of people on this planet can compare to what the Original Man and Woman have endured in terms of oppression. Secondly, the part about "pure evil" was what he said about my race. Why didn't you protest him when he said it instead of jumping to his rescue over a comment that you obviously misread? I guess you missed the part where I called him brother because he's Irish huh? What exactly do you mean?

You're showing your ignorance again. The first inhabitants of the British Isles were Originals. The germanic invaders to the area mixed with the remaining Originals (the ones they didn't kill) over the course of time and produced the present Irish. To go even further back, the Druid priests, leaders of the Celtic culture, were black.This would make the Irish part black. If blacks are "*******", and the Irish are part black, and you are Irish, wouldn't that make you part "******"?

lets see-nope-my lips are not boot lipped.

Forum List

Back