BLACK woman says WHITE people need HER PERMISSION to SPEAK

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
She's appropriating the English language, which I did not give her permission to use.

AA1cWTjA.img

Conservatives are showing their annoyance towards another TikToker who states that only Black and Brown people are given permission to speak to her. Unfortunately, for White individuals, they are not. Furthermore, she made several derogatory comments towards White people mocking the color of their skin.

A good punch in the mouth would cure all that.

Yes sir, in fact there are millions of people in this country that could use a good punch in the mouth to get their heads on straight.

Perhaps some sort of mouth punching service could be started-up where friends and relatives or even total strangers who see the need could contract with said service to see that the needful gets done.

I guess it could be done under promoting mental health seeing how they get away with recommending a kid's pecker be cut off.

I suggest that ex-professional prize fighters be hired. ;)

Does she actually think that people are going to obey her?
She is just provoking more people to ridicule her dumb ass.

Last edited:
Heres another one needing attitude adjustment. This genius thought they were not saying Black names long enough? And a colleg grad ? With terrible english. "Me & some others" or something like that.

***Me and another girl noticed that she was pulling the mic down super fast for some black people — I don’t want to be that person, so I just couldn’t let her … I just couldn’t let that happen. Obiden 2.0

Attachments

• download.mp4
    7.2 MB
Last edited:
She's appropriating the English language, which I did not give her permission to use.

AA1cWTjA.img

I am beginning to believe that the blacks don’t want just reparations for their ancestor’s 400 years of slavery — they want to rule for the next 400 years.

If she met me then she would be pleased with her smug sense of self satisfaction at coming across a white man that doesn't speak to her. Because just to look at her would mean I'd ignore her and keep on going.

Just another nword black kunt to me.

Forum List

Back