Black people can't be racist?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011

The left went full retard. Obviously they don't know what racism is, they just spout it for everything they disagree with. How do these people function at all in society? Neanderthals have more intelligence than your typical ANTIFA democrat.

To say any group can't be racist, is absurd and the left are dumber than you're average 5 year old.

The left went full retard. Obviously they don't know what racism is, they just spout it for everything they disagree with. How do these people function at all in society? Neanderthals have more intelligence than your typical ANTIFA democrat.

To say any group can't be racist, is absurd and the left are dumber than you're average 5 year old.
The Left also thinks Blacks are too stupid to have a photo ID.

So, they probably think they are too stupid to be racist as well.

Disliking, dehumanizing and discriminating against a group of people because of their race. I figured this was a pretty universal thing. Has the definition changed to: Anyone opposing left wings ideas?
Well, the definition I have seen in dictionaries is the opinion that one's race is superior to that of another.

Yes, the Left profoundly over-used the word as they chose to weaponize PC and Identity Politics, which played a significant role in the 2016 election of Trump. And now I see the Right doing exactly the same thing, spraying the word around like water in an attempt to put the other tribe on the defensive.

From Dictionary.com:
  1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
To answer the question based on the above definition, I don't recall seeing a black person saying their race is superior to that of whites, but I imagine it's possible. So racism, I'm not sure. I would definitely say, though, that people of any race can be bigoted based on ignorance, and blacks are no exception. Bigotry is the bigger problem across the board.

Last edited:

The black people I've lived with or around were totally racist.

Well, the definition I have seen in dictionaries is the opinion that one's race is superior to that of another.

Yes, the Left profoundly over-used the word as they chose to weaponize PC and Identity Politics, which played a significant role in the 2016 election of Trump. And now I see the Right doing exactly the same thing, spraying the word around like water in an attempt to put the other tribe on the defensive.

From Dictionary.com:
  1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
To answer the question based on the above definition, I don't recall seeing a black person saying their race is superior to that of whites, but I imagine it's possible. So racism, I'm not sure. I would definitely say, though, that people of any race can be bigoted based on ignorance, and blacks are no exception. Bigotry is the bigger problem across the board.

I think most of what is labeled as racism is in reality bigotry.

Blacks are racist in a real ugly way, and they are bullies. Blacks will try to usurp authority over anyone's vote if they are going against a democrat.

They will increase their bullying if another black person is the one voting against democrats.

Their racism is real, and worst than that, they try to camouflage in with civil rights and some Dr. King nonsense to normalize their racism to make excuses for it.

Explore thats racist GIFs

How do you function being such a fucking Snowflake? :dunno: :laugh: The article was a bit more nuanced than your hysteria would of lead us to believe...

...But Swoopes is right. Black people can’t be racist, at least not according to the most useful definition of racism, given by a group of mainly white legislators in 1968....

....But the Kerner Commission did not stop there. It went on to offer a clear and extremely useful definition of racism. Racism was not simple hatred or prejudice based on skin color. Racism occurred when power was added to prejudice — the power to affect someone’s life physically, economically, educationally, politically or otherwise.....

...Black or white, anyone can be prejudiced. I might not like you because of your skin color, and that makes me prejudiced. But it doesn’t automatically make me racist unless I also have the power to impact your life because of my prejudice. There are few, if any, areas of American life where Blacks hold such power. Thus, Sheryl Swoopes was correct. Blacks can’t be racist — but that doesn’t mean they can’t be prejudiced. They can....

How do you function being such a fucking Snowflake? :dunno: :laugh: The article was a bit more nuanced than your hysteria would of lead us to believe...

...But Swoopes is right. Black people can’t be racist, at least not according to the most useful definition of racism, given by a group of mainly white legislators in 1968....

....But the Kerner Commission did not stop there. It went on to offer a clear and extremely useful definition of racism. Racism was not simple hatred or prejudice based on skin color. Racism occurred when power was added to prejudice — the power to affect someone’s life physically, economically, educationally, politically or otherwise.....

...Black or white, anyone can be prejudiced. I might not like you because of your skin color, and that makes me prejudiced. But it doesn’t automatically make me racist unless I also have the power to impact your life because of my prejudice. There are few, if any, areas of American life where Blacks hold such power. Thus, Sheryl Swoopes was correct. Blacks can’t be racist — but that doesn’t mean they can’t be prejudiced. They can....

By that definition, very few people, outside of your Klan-daddies, are actual racists.

By that definition, very few people, outside of your Klan-daddies, are actual racists.
The fact that you even try to describe someone as being my daddy is incredibly racist but then you do it in such a meek and cowardly way as to be amusing because you aren't strong enough to own it. Do you think you're impressing me by being a meek racist? :dunno::laugh:

We are constantly lectured that the group under discussion is

exactly like Asians, Caucasians, Hispanics, and Native Americans.

The only difference is the skin color.

Therefore, of course, they can be as racist as those other groups.

Ask the Asians who have been smashed in the face by those folks.

Ask the Korean high school students when they started emigrating to the States in the 1960s.

The fact that you even try to describe someone as being my daddy is incredibly racist but then you do it in such a meek and cowardly way as to be amusing because you aren't strong enough to own it. Do you think you're impressing me by being a meek racist? :dunno::laugh:

Are you saying you don't have a daddy? Or, you just don't know who he is? :laugh:

From Dictionary.com:
To answer the question based on the above definition, I don't recall seeing a black person saying their race is superior to that of whites, but I imagine it's possible. So racism, I'm not sure. I would definitely say, though, that people of any race can be bigoted based on ignorance, and blacks are no exception.
That's fair, but there is a black superiority movement. It was run by Elijah Mohamed (The guy that most likely killed Malcom X) and then you have Marcus Garvey, who wanted black separation and bought boats to take blacks back to Africa.

The black people I've lived with or around were totally racist.

I haven't personally been involved with any blacks that I would say were racist, but all the ones in academia (specifically the humanities fields, most of the ones in science fields are not) and the democrat party most certainly are.

Forum List

Back