Black people can't be racist?

I think most of what is labeled as racism is in reality bigotry.
Yep. And -- again in an effort to put the other tribe on the defensive -- both ends of the spectrum conflate "racist" with "racial". Two very different things. So a comment or observation that is racial in nature is immediately rejected and attacked as "racist". I saw that coming a lot more from the Left, but now the Right has picked it up too.

Seems to me it's just an excuse to avoid an honest conversation on whatever the comment or observation is about.

The left went full retard. Obviously they don't know what racism is, they just spout it for everything they disagree with. How do these people function at all in society? Neanderthals have more intelligence than your typical ANTIFA democrat.

To say any group can't be racist, is absurd and the left are dumber than you're average 5 year old.
I think any race can be biased and discriminatory to another. If someone doesn't want call it racism, you can call it discrimination and being biased. I am a Democrat, but not all Democrats agree the same. I have seen Whites do it to blacks, latinos, Asians, Native Americans. I have seen Blacks do it to Latinos, Asians, Whites. I have seen Asians do it to Latinos and and Blacks. I have seen actually many Latino's who hated Blacks. My wife's ex-husband was Mexican and he said many times that he hated Blacks. My wife's father was a full blooded Native American Indian and he stated many times he didn't like Black people. I also had a Chinese friend in high school who told me he hated Blacks. I also had a Muslim friend in high school who told me he didn't like Blacks.

It really is a shame to see and I hated to see it, but it is very common unfortunately.

Last edited:
I would define it more along the lines of effect. Racism, in effect, is just collectivism. The idea that Individuals should be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals because they share some kind of superficial characteristics.

Diversity, by extention, is an applicable means of encouraging people to adopt that notion that Individuals should only be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

As such, diversiy actually perpetuates collectivism/racism.

So it comes back full circle, really.
It's not, its where you dislike another race, purely because they are that race. The only thing easier than this is gender, there are only two.

Yep. And -- again in an effort to put the other tribe on the defensive -- both ends of the spectrum conflate "racist" with "racial". Two very different things. So a comment or observation that is racial in nature is immediately rejected and attacked as "racist". I saw that coming a lot more from the Left, but now the Right has picked it up too.

Seems to me it's just an excuse to avoid an honest conversation on whatever the comment or observation is about.
Well the left gets away with it, we have to fight back. That's what they want to say, then lets do it. I agree racial and racist are not the same thing, but the left got it really going with Mark Furman in the OJ trial. ITs time for the left to taste their own medicine. They have done this since the 70s, we're just getting started.

They sure do. They murder blacks for moving on from democrat to being Trump supporters like they did in 2020.

Yeah, just like the klan murdered white people for helping blacks post slavery. The democrat party is the same as it was....same tactics, same bullshit

Forum List

Back