UK will 'ignore' international law to deport illegal immigrants, Sunak says

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Good man!
Hopefully he'll be able to make this stick, but we'll see.

U.K. Prime Minster Rishi Sunak is not backing down on his hardline approach in sending illegal immigrants to Rwanda, despite a rebellion by some of his Conservative lawmakers and warnings that his proposed policy could violate international law.

Sunak is trying to pass a bill into law that would give the government permission to send migrants who arrive without permission in Britain to Rwanda and he says he will ignore international law in order to see the migrants are deported.

Good man!

So, now that I've read (some) of the link.. :26:

btw .. I don't follow British politics and it shows..

It sounded like a full "clusterfuck" :disbelief:... what is it with liberals (okay , fascists') and wanting to make it complicated .. then .. if they "win" .. everybody's screwed... :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

So, now that I've read (some) of the link.. :26:

btw .. I don't follow British politics and it shows..

It sounded like a full "clusterfuck" :disbelief:... what is it with liberals (okay , fascists') and wanting to make it complicated .. then .. if they "win" .. everybody's screwed... :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

The truth is, the UK, as well as much of Europe, have committed suicide, they just don't realize it yet.
They've allowed their countries to be overrun with Islamists, and they are the ones who are having the offspring. They won't be assimilating, they will be taking over. The same will eventually be happening here.

The truth is, the UK, as well as much of Europe, have committed suicide, they just don't realize it yet.
They've allowed their countries to be overrun with Islamists, and they are the ones who are having the offspring. They won't be assimilating, they will be taking over. The same will eventually be happening here.
Kinda like California and liberals from what I've seen.. :eusa_doh:

The UK is a pickled fart of it's past... sad to say.. :confused:
Name me one industrialised nation that is not .

But with America way out in the lead .By a long way

Which is why some of you are desperate to imagine any other country is , to deflect from that simple fact .

And instead of the U.S. looking at what has happened to the UK and reversing course here, the Democrats SEE what is happening there and will lobby to bring more of them here.

And instead of the U.S. looking at what has happened to the UK and reversing course here, the Democrats SEE what is happening there and will lobby to bring more of them here.

Today's Dimocrats, want more of the same here.
The left around the world, is so obsessed with their religion known as 'globalism', that they are more than willing to tear down the entire western world in order to accomplish those goals, and of course including the end of capitalism.

Name me one industrialised nation that is not .

But with America way out in the lead .By a long way

Which is why some of you are desperate to imagine any other country is , to deflect from that simple fact .
America.. Trump’s successes are proof there is still hope for America. Biden is proof Democrats only offer failure, cowardice and corruption.

Good man!

This is because an election is coming up.

Rule one of the Tories, what they say is definitely not what they do.

They went through the whole of Brexit, loads of elections being the anti-immigration party. The UK now has the highest ever immigration, after 13 years of the "anti-immigration party", go figure.

Forum List

Back