Black Rifle Coffee Company

Got the video from my nephew, been laughing my ass off ever since. Dude's got a wicked sense of humor. Figured there'd be a ton of customers right here on my favorite message board. Note to community at large: You don't have to be a veteran to want to support a veteran - although I am, and I do love coffee. Haven't seen if they have Keurig pods? What kind of liberal am I, destroying the planet with pods.

But I digress

Here's the site:

BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY

You can search for coupon codes, and apparently they sell on Amazon? Phfft. Go to the source. Don't need Amazon taking a piece of the proceeds.

Oooh. They have chocolate flavored coffee rounds. Someone is going to have to scrape my ass off the ceiling with a giant spatula. And whoever did their designing deserves awards - and has probably received them.

While I was on the site, a little pop-up was coming up left lower, telling me who purchased what lately. That was nice.

GO! SHOP! Come back here and tell us what you got. I'm gonna get something to wear for my nephews.

I gotta try some. The coffee might even suck, but that's the first gun nuts with a sense of humor I've ever seen. That has to be worth something.

I got hooked on espresso years ago. Everything else tastes weak to me.....Brewed or drip American coffee is especially bad. it's so watered down! I might as well drink a glass of water. :lol:

PS" Dunkin Donuts coffee is made with poison, rat hairs, and used sanitary napkins.

I do drink a lot of espresso - I have an Olympia Cremina at home, and use it daily - but sometimes I'm in the mood for just a cup of coffee, to sit with and enjoy while smoking a cigarette, or along those lines.

And I don't care what Dunkin Donuts coffee is made off - it tastes better than 90% of the drip coffee I've had in my life.

The stuff off the shelves, or in the shops?

I got hooked on espresso years ago. Everything else tastes weak to me.....Brewed or drip American coffee is especially bad. it's so watered down! I might as well drink a glass of water. :lol:

PS- Dunkin Donuts coffee is made with poison, rat hairs, and used sanitary napkins.

See - I'm sort of fine with watered down. I think I'm working my way up to the good stuff.

I feel the same way about beer, but just at a guess. I hate beer. I'm rather assuming it's because American beer sucks.

Got the video from my nephew, been laughing my ass off ever since. Dude's got a wicked sense of humor. Figured there'd be a ton of customers right here on my favorite message board. Note to community at large: You don't have to be a veteran to want to support a veteran - although I am, and I do love coffee. Haven't seen if they have Keurig pods? What kind of liberal am I, destroying the planet with pods.

But I digress

Here's the site:

You can search for coupon codes, and apparently they sell on Amazon? Phfft. Go to the source. Don't need Amazon taking a piece of the proceeds.

Oooh. They have chocolate flavored coffee rounds. Someone is going to have to scrape my ass off the ceiling with a giant spatula. And whoever did their designing deserves awards - and has probably received them.

While I was on the site, a little pop-up was coming up left lower, telling me who purchased what lately. That was nice.

GO! SHOP! Come back here and tell us what you got. I'm gonna get something to wear for my nephews.

I gotta try some. The coffee might even suck, but that's the first gun nuts with a sense of humor I've ever seen. That has to be worth something.

I gotta see some more videos. At first I was offended because of course I was but then I just took the whole thing at face value with a healthy dose of snark and said "Yeah! There's a market, they've got good representation, I like what they're saying and how they're going about it, and if the product is worthy, then fuck yes I'm going to get their name out there."

So I did.

We gotta be able to laugh at ourselves.

PS" Dunkin Donuts coffee is made with poison, rat hairs, and used sanitary napkins.

I do drink a lot of espresso - I have an Olympia Cremina at home, and use it daily - but sometimes I'm in the mood for just a cup of coffee, to sit with and enjoy while smoking a cigarette, or along those lines.

And I don't care what Dunkin Donuts coffee is made off - it tastes better than 90% of the drip coffee I've had in my life.

The stuff off the shelves, or in the shops?

Both.

There's a DD around the corner that I stop by once or twice a week - and I buy DD coffee in Keurig pods to use in the "Rec Room" of my apartment building.

But I digress

Here's the site:

Yeah.. I get my coffee from a company in East Harlem, NY. Apparently, they offer the Keurig pods, too.

But I digress

Here's the site:

Yeah.. I get my coffee from a company in East Harlem, NY. Apparently, they offer the Keurig pods, too.

Is it recommendable? I mean I assume so, else why the fuck would you be drinking it.

Once in a long while, I'll treat myself to a lb of 100% Kona.

Other than that, I buy my espresso beans from a little company in Seattle, and drip beans from Dunkin Donuts.

It's interesting that left wing posters would rave about freaking coffee sponsored by "black rifles" brandishing handguns.

Forum List

Back