Black Rifle Coffee Co.

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
I first became aware of this company when the pledged to hire a bunch of military veterans in response to Starbuck's recent announcement that they would be hiring 10,000 swarthy Muslim refugees. I thought that was a pretty cool move.

"Black rifle", of course, refers to the AR-15 rifle. I guess it can apply to the AR-10 as well, but people mainly use it to refer to the AR-15. I mention this because the women and Democrat "men" won't have a clue.

When I cannot sleep I buy shit off Amazon. Earlier this week I bought a 32 count box of Black Rifle JB (Just Black) k-cups through Amazon, among other things.

I hesitate to opine because I am afraid that maybe I cannot be fair since I have not tried all they have to offer. But as far as the JB coffee offering, I am very disappointed. It tastes like shit. In fact, it reminds me a LOT of Starbucks k-cup coffee. So I guess if you like Starbucks you would like this. But I like neither.

I really wanted to like this stuff too. I have had several cups, but I am giving up on it. Now I am going to have to try and give it away to somebody because I am anal retentive about things going to waste.

It seems like somebody at the company would realize that this crap tastes like freaking Starbucks, especially after their recent ad campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I once made the mistake of going to Starbucks and ordering a plain cup of coffee.

The stuff tasted nasty. .. :puke:

No wonder they have all of those flavorings and toppings to hide the terrible taste.

I've never gone back. .. :cool:

I once made the mistake of going to Starbucks and ordering a plain cup of coffee.

The stuff tasted nasty. .. :puke:

No wonder they have all of those flavorings and toppings to hide the terrible taste.

I've never gone back. .. :cool:
Folgers is better than that shit.

There was a time when Starbucks made excellent coffee. But that was years ago. The swill they sell now tastes like burnt water and ball sweat.

Forum List

Back