Black Rifle Coffee Company CEO fires back at Starbucks

Virginia Mom

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2010
Virginia
Vet-owned coffee company vows to hire 10,000 veterans
Vet-Owned Coffee Store Responds to Starbucks, Vows to Hire 10,000 Vets - Breitbart
"As a response to Starbucks choosing to hire 10,000 refugees to protest President Donald Trump’s temporary immigration ban, a veteran and now coffee shop owner has an even better idea.
Evan Hafer, an Army Special Forces veteran and CEO of Black Rifle Coffee Company, said on Tuesday’s “Fox & Friends” that he plans to hire 10,000 veterans."

I am so happy to see this, it won't get anywhere near the attention that Starbucks got by the media, but myself, family & friends will be sure to spread the word. Our Vets. that sacrificed so much for our country, deserve jobs over any refugee, or illegal immigrant. After reading some of the responses to the Starbucks' Announcement, it seems that there are Americans that would step over a homeless Vet. laying on the street but welcome a refugee with open arms. As far as only the refugees being qualified for these jobs, you don't think a veteran, or any of our other citizens that are looking for jobs wouldn't be qualified for a job at a coffee shop? Thank you Mr.Hafer.

Vet-Owned Coffee Store Responds to Starbucks, Vows to Hire 10,000 Vets - Breitbart
"As a response to Starbucks choosing to hire 10,000 refugees to protest President Donald Trump’s temporary immigration ban, a veteran and now coffee shop owner has an even better idea.
Evan Hafer, an Army Special Forces veteran and CEO of Black Rifle Coffee Company, said on Tuesday’s “Fox & Friends” that he plans to hire 10,000 veterans."

I am so happy to see this, it won't get anywhere near the attention that Starbucks got by the media, but myself, family & friends will be sure to spread the word. Our Vets. that sacrificed so much for our country, deserve jobs over any refugee, or illegal immigrant. After reading some of the responses to the Starbucks' Announcement, it seems that there are Americans that would step over a homeless Vet. laying on the street but welcome a refugee with open arms. As far as only the refugees being qualified for these jobs, you don't think a veteran, or any of our other citizens that are looking for jobs wouldn't be qualified for a job at a coffee shop? Thank you Mr.Hafer.

It's great to see true American patriots stand up against pro-Islamist anti-American faggotry.

Starbucks made that same promise 3 years ago.

Why wouldn't they be doing this anyway?

He does, he's expanding. Are you against this?

Not at all. It should be SOP, not a response.

if they were so worried about vets, why didn't they do it before?

nice publicity stunt for the rightwingnuts, though

Not at all. It should be SOP, not a response.
I think I understand what you are saying, I believe he just wanted to let his fellow brother and sister vets/ that they weren't forgotten or passed over for the refugees.

So veterans are rightwingnuts according to you. Nice to see you prefer refugees over our own veterans, Sad to be you.

So veterans are rightwingnuts according to you. Nice to see you prefer refugees over our own veterans, Sad to be you.
Sad that you and Black Rifle coffee only started caring about veteran jobs yesterday.

Sad that you and Black Rifle coffee only started caring about veteran jobs yesterday.
Sad that you are a liar, the CEO is a veteran, so is my father, 2 uncles, and my son you jackass. We seem to care a lot more than you do,

Sad that you are a liar, the CEO is a veteran, so is my father, 2 uncles, and my son you jackass. We seem to care a lot more than you do,
Not as much as Starbucks though, I guess. They promised 10,000 jobs to veterans 3 years ago. They've almost achieved that. And here you are bashing them, and supporting a rival company that only started to care yesterday. Sad.

Not as much as Starbucks though, I guess. They promised 10,000 jobs to veterans 3 years ago. They've almost achieved that. And here you are bashing them, and supporting a rival company that only started to care yesterday. Sad.
Sad that you must own stock in Starbucks, so you would bash a company owned by a veteran, why do you hate our veterans?

Sad that you must own stock in Starbucks, so you would bash a company owned by a veteran, why do you hate our veterans?
I've never used veterans for a publicity stunt. I have more respect for them than that.

sadder that you would believe in your little mind that wanting to save the lives of refugees is equal to opposition to vets.

what a moronic question

Sad that you and Black Rifle coffee only started caring about veteran jobs yesterday.[/QU OTE]
I've never used veterans for a publicity stunt. I have more respect for them than that.
Good for you, I do too, but I certainly don't agree with another poster that called our veterans rightwingnuts like you did. That doesn't seem respectful to me.

again, your bigotry aside, we've had veterans for many years. this person hasn't hired them. and where was the lie in the post you responded to? did anyone say that the owner wasn't a vet?

try sticking to facts and responding to what is said.

sadder that you would believe in your little mind that wanting to save the lives of refugees is equal to opposition to vets.

what a moronic question
Your little moronic mind called a veteran a rightwingnut without even knowing the man, just more hate from the leftwingnut for a veteran,

again, your bigotry aside, we've had veterans for many years. this person hasn't hired them. and where was the lie in the post you responded to? did anyone say that the owner wasn't a vet?

try sticking to facts and responding to what is said.
What bigotry???? Did you even read about his company before you spewed your hate? How about you stick to the real facts and just not your hatred of anyone that may not agree with you? Do you consider it bigotry to want our vets, offered jobs before refugees?

Why is every humanitarian seen by the right as detrimental to some other group. Bias and bigotry seem to dominate the mind of Americans today, its resentful insecurity reminds me of our so called president. When did Americans become so emasculated that everything causes fear and anguish - and as a vet I applaud this act of civility and care for those in need.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

"Now it is true that I believe this country is following a dangerous trend when it permits too great a degree of centralization of governmental functions. I oppose this — in some instances the fight is a rather desperate one. But to attain any success it is quite clear that the Federal government cannot avoid or escape responsibilities which the mass of the people firmly believe should be undertaken by it. The political processes of our country are such that if a rule of reason is not applied in this effort, we will lose everything — even to a possible and drastic change in the Constitution. This is what I mean by my constant insistence upon "moderation" in government. Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are H.L. Hunt (you possibly know his background), a few other Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or business man from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." President Dwight Eisenhower

Forum List

Back