Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

See, he wants an address to punk a boy.

Your 2 digit IQ is showing, and you better get to bed or you'll be late for 5th grade tomorrow!

Well then maybe I'll see you there......parked near the school, scoping out your next victim.

So you just admitted you go to schools to scope out your next victim... now tell us all WHO that victim would be?... You fruitcake!

You'll feel a lot better about yourself when you don't have to harbor this dark secret any longer.

What are you talking about PARKING LOT PERVERT?... Oh, this is getting better, just when I thought the WOG Asslapse was done, apparently he's so stupid, he wants more! Damn, the chuckles have gone into hilarity!

Don't be afraid, denial is just a natural part of your coming out process.

Thanks now we know who Asslapse really is, a fucking PUNK that calls people out but doesn't have the balls to back it up.... You're HISTORY...Saved for future use, and to embarrass the shit out of you when you try to PUNK OUT the next guy.... you are a pathetic WOG!
I seems I have stressed you out to the point you are typing in all caps. I know you are afraid. It will be ok boy.

I always type CAPS when EMPHASIZING what a FUCKING LITTLE COWARD and PUNK you are! BOY! .... You WERE my entertainment tonight, and probably S.J.'s as well! You don't have the intellect to even do verbal battle, let alone handle the REAL THING!
So you are afraid to give me a simple number so I can give you my address? Got it. I knew you would back down when it got real.
laugh.gif

Naw, you've proven to be a chickenshit, and now trying with your limited talents, to turn it around...,:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:. Your a punk fag, that has been had, But continue, I'm here for a few more hours, and will enjoy lambasting your dumbass! What a fucking BLACK PUNK you turned out to be... Part of the THUGERY... what was I thinking, your NOTHING!
I'm so disappointed in you. You got my hopes all up and punked out.

And YOU have the BALLS to use a LION as your avatar.... here's one suited to your performance. you'll notice he's scared and tries to FAKE COURAGE... No need to thank me for your new LION! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

maxresdefault.jpg

Your 2 digit IQ is showing, and you better get to bed or you'll be late for 5th grade tomorrow!

Well then maybe I'll see you there......parked near the school, scoping out your next victim.

So you just admitted you go to schools to scope out your next victim... now tell us all WHO that victim would be?... You fruitcake!

You'll feel a lot better about yourself when you don't have to harbor this dark secret any longer.

What are you talking about PARKING LOT PERVERT?... Oh, this is getting better, just when I thought the WOG Asslapse was done, apparently he's so stupid, he wants more! Damn, the chuckles have gone into hilarity!

You haven't the brains to post a guy supposedly COMING OUT! You truly are an idiot and an :ahole-1:.... but worth a chuckle at your stupidity!

BTW, since you are so FOND of music video's, I have yours right here!!!

Even got one with the words so you can sing along and FEEL what you are!

Last edited:

You haven't the brains to post a guy supposedly COMING OUT! You truly are an idiot and an :ahole-1:.... but worth a chuckle at your stupidity!

Begs the question: How queer do you have to be to ask for someone's address on an internet forum?

Begs the question: How queer do you have to be to ask for someone's address on an internet forum?

Try asking Asslapse, he made a BIG DEAL out of it....LOSER (I do hope you watch and sing along with YOUR video!) :ahole-1:

Give it a try and see how bad of an ass kicking you will get. We arent your fathers docile Black people.
No, you're more like Buckwheat.
Well why are you stalling then? Bring it white boy.

Has the shit hit the fan yet? Perhaps it's on your face, but I see only handful of THUGERY so far... Seems the MEDIA likes to make out that there are millions ready to riot and loot, if so, they certainly will be surprised!

Why do you need for the shit to hit the fan? If you have something to bring do it. Dont bluff on the internet.

Well, if that's the way you feel, give me your address and we'll see what we can do about it, keyboard commando!... Don't need to bluff a wog!

Where does stupid shit like this come from?

No, you're more like Buckwheat.
Well why are you stalling then? Bring it white boy.

Has the shit hit the fan yet? Perhaps it's on your face, but I see only handful of THUGERY so far... Seems the MEDIA likes to make out that there are millions ready to riot and loot, if so, they certainly will be surprised!

Why do you need for the shit to hit the fan? If you have something to bring do it. Dont bluff on the internet.

Well, if that's the way you feel, give me your address and we'll see what we can do about it, keyboard commando!... Don't need to bluff a wog!

Where does stupid shit like this come from?

Well since you're a lightweight in debate, I'll help you out just once, I try to let you 2 digit IQ boys FLOUNDER by yourselves... Asslapse post#4 states

Good stuff. Hopefully they pop him and Z when they are together. I'll help organize a parade for whoever gets either of them..

So fuck that wog, and fuck you, Everything hinged on that statement!

Now shit for brains, anything else you want to add to this thread? Another pathetic liberal!

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?

Your threads are almost always based on some whack-job, blog.

I doubt that there is any truth to this claim.

Some racist asshole on twitter claims that money is being offered to find the cop in question.

I guess this is news-worthy?

Last edited:
Really, here's how to solve this bounty thing. Decent, law-abiding Americans, or better still, the US government, should pony up a $500,000 cash reward and a pound of free crack cocaine, to the gang that whacks every one of these motherfuckers offering the reward on Wilson's head, but the condition being that at least 100 such animals must be delivered to the St. Louis morgue within 2 weeks. How many New York seconds do you suppose it would take every gang in Missouri to start the slaughter?

That bounty is too damn high!!
A bucket of fried chicken,some skittles and a pack of swishers would suffice.

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?

This group needs to be arrested simple as that.

Also this whole Ferguson affair as a black guy really makes my heart sick as Racists from black and white are using this to prove that one race is better than another. I honestly feel that if Officer Darren Wilson is innocent and if Mike brown did attack him it should be a wake up call to Black people in this country that there is a problem in the black community. That we have young people who think that violence is the answer and education is seen as only a white thing that is something that should be fixed.

Be consoled innocent whites; at least 20,000 of these racist animals shoot their brethren racist animals every year. That's more than 385 just last week...and every week. If there's one social program this new Republican senate needs to work on hard, it's giving gang-bangers free ammunition...all they want.
Your comment logically ended at racist animals.

That's because you're a good liberal: a coward who sees no evil, hears no evil, and spea...errr, wait a minute.
Some people just don't get it. I guess you're at the helm.

Also this whole Ferguson affair as a black guy really makes my heart sick as Racists from black and white are using this to prove that one race is better than another. I honestly feel that if Officer Darren Wilson is innocent and if Mike brown did attack him it should be a wake up call to Black people in this country that there is a problem in the black community. That we have young people who think that violence is the answer and education is seen as only a white thing that is something that should be fixed.

I didn't know Sir Charles posted here.

I didn't know Sir Charles posted here.

Funny enough my 1st name is Charles

Forum List

Back