Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Be consoled innocent whites; at least 20,000 of these racist animals shoot their brethren racist animals every year. That's more than 385 just last week...and every week. If there's one social program this new Republican senate needs to work on hard, it's giving gang-bangers free ammunition...all they want.

If true, then...

One charge of 'Conspiracy to commit the murder of a law enforcement officer' coming right up...

Slap the whole phukking glee-club with the max at-law... throw the book at 'em... lock 'em up and throw away the key.

Good stuff. Hopefully they pop him and Z when they are together. I'll help organize a parade for whoever gets either of them..

Don't you have the balls to do it yourself? How about telling us if you are donating to the bounty at least?

Come on. Get really involved if you care so much to see two men whacked. Get some testicular fortitude and don't just mouth off on a message board.

Good stuff. Hopefully they pop him and Z when they are together. I'll help organize a parade for whoever gets either of them..

Don't you have the balls to do it yourself? How about telling us if you are donating to the bounty at least?

Come on. Get really involved if you care so much to see two men whacked. Get some testicular fortitude and don't just mouth off on a message board.
He's an internet warrior. On the internet where it's safe.

If I wanted to do it I wouldnt tell you about it. I will celebrate if or when its accomplished though.

If I wanted to do it I wouldnt tell you about it. I will celebrate if or when its accomplished though.

Sounds just like the fucking Palestinian muslim's dancing in the street on 9/11!

I rejoice now since the black THUG Brown in dirt!

Sounds just like the fucking Palestinian muslim's dancing in the street on 9/11!

Probably so. I bet some Muslims did feel joy during 9/11.

He's some scurrilous little white queer who probably live here in Colorado. Isn't that obvious from his posts?

He's some scurrilous little white queer who probably live here in Colorado. Isn't that obvious from his posts?
Don't know if he's black or something else but I do know he's a pussy.

Probably so. I bet some Muslims did feel joy during 9/11.

Since most of the world's problems are caused by muslims, and since there is no way of telling a GOOD one from a BAD one, and since they will never stop killing in the name of their cult leader, it's only common sense to dispatch them all, for the worlds betterment... Now we can expand that to the Thugery...

Forum List

Back