Re: Officer Darren Wilson: Any expressions of regret?

You choose to believe some and dismiss other portions of the same report and refuse to truthfully call it cherry picking...what were you saying about pie in the sky and bullshit, again...smh.

You are dumbass as well ... And cannot read.

I didn't choose to believe anything ... Just understand what they are willing to prosecute.
I understand the difference in having an opinion and being able to prove it holds any merit in a court of law.

Sorry you are stuck riding the short bus.

You cant prove someone is guilty of racism dumbass....thats why you keep asking for proof of somethign you cannot prove

Yet those accusations are thrown around here all the time, mainly by the left, how about you tell them that.

You dont know the difference between an accusation and someone asking for proof of the improvable?

Yes you do...dont act stupid its beneath you

Yep, accusations shouldn't be made if they can't be proven, so far I've only seen a few people on this board that have proven themselves to be racist, yet I see accusations thrown around like air just because someone disagrees with a black person. The words "hate and racist" are used around here so often they mean nothing because people think they can say it with no proof.

You choose to believe some and dismiss other portions of the same report and refuse to truthfully call it cherry picking...what were you saying about pie in the sky and bullshit, again...smh.

I didn't choose to believe anything ... Just understand what they are willing to prosecute.
I understand the difference in having an opinion and being able to prove it holds any merit in a court of law.

You cant prove someone is guilty of racism dumbass....thats why you keep asking for proof of somethign you cannot prove

Yet those accusations are thrown around here all the time, mainly by the left, how about you tell them that.

You dont know the difference between an accusation and someone asking for proof of the improvable?

Yep, accusations shouldn't be made if they can't be proven, so far I've only seen a few people on this board that have proven themselves to be racist, yet I see accusations thrown around like air just because someone disagrees with a black person. The words "hate and racist" are used around here so often they mean nothing because people think they can say it with no proof.

Have you been called a racist here? By whom? Please post an example.

So asking for proof to something that cant be proved is reasonable? Oh ok :rolleyes:

Look at all the positive things that happen for them when they scream "racist":
  • They put you immediately on the defensive
  • They can avoid an honest discussion on race
  • They can punish you, damaging your career or worse
  • They intimidate you and others from discussing race in any way in the future
  • They strengthen their political position
All for screaming one word! How cool is that!

Wreck careers, ruin reputations, exacerbate animosity, increase divisions? Who cares!

Yep, many times. All you need do is review the boards to see examples.

So asking for proof to something that cant be proved is reasonable? Oh ok :rolleyes:

No I'm saying people who make baseless accusations should be challenged.

Wreck careers, ruin reputations, exacerbate animosity, increase divisions? Who cares!

Who is they?

Has your career been ruined by someone yelling racist? Are you on the defensive?

Has anyone ever been called a racist and NOT had their career ruined?

If one is not a racist......but is called a racist.....will he or she then become a racist?

I am always willing to have an honest discussion about race. Always.

Aren't we discussing race right now? Are you intimidated?

Earmuffs!

I've asked you to provide an example. I'd like to see what you said that ilex to your being called a racist. How about it?

The President will offer a speech about race tomorrow. He will once again attempt to initiate an honest discussion on race relations in America.

He will say many of the things that you fûcking dishonest hacks always insist that he never says. Then you will all once again pretend that he didn't say them.

I've asked you to provide an example. I'd like to see what you said that ilex to your being called a racist. How about it?

If you think I'm going to waste time like that you're nuts, just like you're not going to spend the time to try to prove me wrong.

If you think I'm going to waste time like that you're nuts, just like you're not going to spend the time to try to prove me wrong.

Once again.....you just can't support your claim. If you have been called a racist so many times here that you feel the need to bitch and moan about it......you should be able to provide an example.

And by challenge you mean ask them to prove the improvable. Got it

How coll is that? Its very cool to experience racism!

One can only imagine how much time and effort Eric Holder and his staff spent trying to incriminate Officer Darren Wilson. Alas, it appears the policeman has been exonerated.

As I recall, there was a group of people here (do I really need to identify them?) who spent a similar amount of effort assuming the worst about Wilson's actions, declaring him guilty without knowing what the Grand Jury knew, and (of course) leveraging his assumed "guilt" to essentially condemn (white) police officers everywhere.

First, some congratulations. You were able to destroy the career of a (white) police officer, and you played a role in the environment that put his life at risk, and that of his family. As I understand it, he's still (understandably) in hiding.

You have also doubtlessly intimidated (white) police officers from coast to coast, who will now often (understandably) think twice when dealing with black suspects, which could not only put their own lives at further risk, but also possibly the lives and safety of other victims or potential victims.

Evidently this was all part of the plan, so congratulations on that victory.

Now that you have that, I'm curious. Do you:

(a) ...have even the tiniest bit of remorse or regret for the words you used regarding Officer Wilson? A little bit of shame or embarrassment? Or...

(b) ...plan on just avoiding, denying and/or deflecting so that you don't have to be responsible for the nasty words and sentiments you have provided?

So is it (a) or (b)?

darren-wilson1.jpg

What the fuck is all this with "white" in parentheses?

Do race baiting much?

Really, I expected better from one of the very few Conservatives here who is sane. With those parentheses, you shot yourself in the foot, all by yourself.

Shame on you.

Once again.....you just can't support your claim. If you have been called a racist so many times here that you feel the need to bitch and moan about it......you should be able to provide an example.

I tell ya what there hero, next time it happens I'll send you an IM.

Why not talk about the last time it happened? lmao....unless your complaining is preemptive complaining and nothing happened to you at all.

Just like 99% of every other white person. Nothing happened but boy do they complain like it did.

And by challenge you mean ask them to prove the improvable. Got it

Nope, just tell them not to make accusations they can't prove, now who's acting dumb?

Why not talk about the last time it happened? lmao....unless your complaining is preemptive complaining and nothing happened to you at all.

Just like 99% of every other white person. Nothing happened but boy do they complain like it did.

What ever.

Forum List

Back