Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Well wog, you seem to forget who asked for the address first, and who tried his mightiest to derail that action... your shit, and a knuckle dragger besides! You just don't have what it takes.Boy!

I understand you asked for the address first. I just told you that you wont get it unless you give up a number. Care to do that or are you afraid?
Copout alert.
Coward alert. You have the same offer but we know you wont take me up on it will you boy?
You've already proven you're all talk, Sambo.

Well wog, you seem to forget who asked for the address first, and who tried his mightiest to derail that action... your shit, and a knuckle dragger besides! You just don't have what it takes.Boy!

I understand you asked for the address first. I just told you that you wont get it unless you give up a number. Care to do that or are you afraid?
Copout alert.
Coward alert. You have the same offer but we know you wont take me up on it will you boy?
Then a phone number shouldnt frighten you then right? dont be a punk like Viginalante. Give it up.

Copout alert.

Yes, he's a bullshitter! But we knew that!

Copout alert.
Then a phone number shouldnt frighten you then right?
Then you shouldn't be afraid to post your address.

I repeat, why hasn't Holder ordered the arrest and charges filed against the group and those that donated money for hiring a hitman?

THAT doesn't FIT their agenda... With Holder, the chief racist coming in, and declaring that the cop was wrong WITHOUT any evidence... NOW he has to eat it, or make up some bullshit so he and the obomanation don't look like the racist fools that they are!

Copout alert.
I'm not posting my address. I told you how you get it. You give me your number. There is no room for debate on this point.

Copout alert.
I'm not posting my address. I told you how you get it. You give me your number. There is no room for debate on this point. I cant hurt you over the phone.
Or anywhere else.

Copout alert.
Then a phone number shouldnt frighten you then right? dont be a punk like Viginalante. Give it up.

Why you want to now SWEET TALK your shit.... address or your just full of shit, no more games, either shit NOW or get off the pot, Boy!

I'm not posting my address. I told you how you get it. You give me your number. There is no room for debate on this point. I cant hurt you over the phone.
Or anywhere else.
Then giving me your number shouldnt frighten you? Dont be a punk like your boyfriend.

Copout alert.
I'm not posting my address. I told you how you get it. You give me your number. There is no room for debate on this point.

Chickenshit mother fucker... look at this wimp try to squirm out of this! You're a pathetic little black dude!

Copout alert.
One can get an address from a phone number. Further all you ever do is threaten people or claim you have beaten people on this board. Perhaps you would care to answer my question? It is ILLEGAL to offer to pay someone to murder someone else. Why haven't charges been brought against this group and those that donated money?

Or anywhere else.
Then giving me your number shouldnt frighten you? Dont be a punk like your boyfriend.

Where's you address scumbag? Just diverting to S.J. isn't covering your coward ass!

One can get an address from a phone number. Further all you ever do is threaten people or claim you have beaten people on this board. Perhaps you would care to answer my question? It is ILLEGAL to offer to pay someone to murder someone else. Why haven't charges been brought against this group and those that donated money?
Thats why I want their numbers just in case they punk out. i dont want them with my address if I dont have something of theirs. I've never claimed to have beaten anyone on this board. i have never met anyone on this board as far as I know.

As far as your question yes its illegal. As to why charges have not been brought maybe the OP is a liar? Everyone knows he has done it before.

Its quite apparent you are stalling. I asked if you were threatening me and you said no. I asked for your number so I could give you my address and you refuse. You are just another timid meek cave monkey talking on the internet. You are excused boy.
Typical chickenshit. Talk tough but fold as soon as the challenge is accepted.
He wont give me his number and neither would you. We know who is really chicken shit. You know you cave monkeys are full of fear. :lol:

Holy shit you've got big problems, it must be quite a burden being a gay racist.

According to your actions and trying to make it look like I'm gay, instead of you, we see what you are! Just another liberal bigot, that opened his mouth and put his foot in it!

You're still not getting my address. There are other web sites for people like you.[/QUOTE]

Why did you threaten me like Asslapse did? Or just running your chickenshit mouth again, trying to be backup to an :ahole-1:[/QUOTE]

Don't be afraid to be honest about your true orientation, you're among friends here, and your friends just want to help you get through this important transition in your life. You'll feel a lot better not having to keep a secret like that from everyone, you can finally be free to be you. It could be a lengthy process so you're going to need all the support you can get......so let's start from the beginning. Tell me, when did you first realize that you wanted to fuck boys?

Or anywhere else.
You're the one making the challenges, pussy. I would think if you're so bad you would gladly make yourself available instead of asking for a phone number.

Thats why I want their numbers just in case they punk out. i dont want them with my address if I dont have something of theirs.

As far as your question yes its illegal. As to why charges have not been brought maybe the OP is a liar? Everyone knows he has done it before.

I don't want them with my address.... you should have thought about that before opening your chickenshit mouth, come on THUG, be a man for a change!

He wont give me his number and neither would you. We know who is really chicken shit. You know you cave monkeys are full of fear. :lol:

Holy shit you've got big problems, it must be quite a burden being a gay racist.

According to your actions and trying to make it look like I'm gay, instead of you, we see what you are! Just another liberal bigot, that opened his mouth and put his foot in it!

You're still not getting my address. There are other web sites for people like you.

Why did you threaten me like Asslapse did? Or just running your chickenshit mouth again, trying to be backup to an :ahole-1:[/QUOTE]

Don't be afraid to be honest about your true orientation, you're among friends here, and your friends just want to help you get through this important transition in your life. You'll feel a lot better not having to keep a secret like that from everyone, you can finally be free to be you. It could be a lengthy process so you're going to need all the support you can get......so let's start from the beginning. Tell me, when did you first realize that you wanted to fuck boys?[/QUOTE]
It is against board rules to make that claim against anyone.

You're still not getting my address. There are other web sites for people like you.

Don't be afraid to be honest about your true orientation, you're among friends here, and your friends just want to help you get through this important transition in your life. You'll feel a lot better not having to keep a secret like that from everyone, you can finally be free to be you. It could be a lengthy process so you're going to need all the support you can get......so let's start from the beginning. Tell me, when did you first realize that you wanted to fuck boys?[/QUOTE]
Isn't there a children's forum for you somewhere?

Forum List

Back