Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

Then a phone number shouldnt frighten you then right?
Then you shouldn't be afraid to post your address.
I'm not posting my address. I told you how you get it. You give me your number. There is no room for debate on this point.
One can get an address from a phone number. Further all you ever do is threaten people or claim you have beaten people on this board. Perhaps you would care to answer my question? It is ILLEGAL to offer to pay someone to murder someone else. Why haven't charges been brought against this group and those that donated money?
Thats why I want their numbers just in case they punk out. i dont want them with my address if I dont have something of theirs.

As far as your question yes its illegal. As to why charges have not been brought maybe the OP is a liar? Everyone knows he has done it before.

I don't want them with my address.... you should have thought about that before opening your chickenshit mouth, come on THUG, be a man for a change!
I dont mind if you have my address if you give me your number. Dont punk out Vagisil. Give it up.

Typical chickenshit. Talk tough but fold as soon as the challenge is accepted.
He wont give me his number and neither would you. We know who is really chicken shit. You know you cave monkeys are full of fear. :lol:

Well wog, you seem to forget who asked for the address first, and who tried his mightiest to derail that action... your shit, and a knuckle dragger besides! You just don't have what it takes.Boy!

Holy shit you've got big problems, it must be quite a burden being a gay racist.

According to your actions and trying to make it look like I'm gay, instead of you, we see what you are! Just another liberal bigot, that opened his mouth and put his foot in it!

You're still not getting my address. There are other web sites for people like you.

Why did you threaten me like Asslapse did? Or just running your chickenshit mouth again, trying to be backup to an :ahole-1:[/QUOTE]

Don't be afraid to be honest about your true orientation, you're among friends here, and your friends just want to help you get through this important transition in your life. You'll feel a lot better not having to keep a secret like that from everyone, you can finally be free to be you. It could be a lengthy process so you're going to need all the support you can get......so let's start from the beginning. Tell me, when did you first realize that you wanted to fuck boys?[/QUOTE]

YOU start the fag stuff and now try to divert it to me? You lying sack of bigoted shit... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: you pond scum liberal pussy's are all the same, racists and bigoted as much as anyone else! :ahole-1:

He wont give me his number and neither would you. We know who is really chicken shit. You know you cave monkeys are full of fear. :lol:

Well wog, you seem to forget who asked for the address first, and who tried his mightiest to derail that action... your shit, and a knuckle dragger besides! You just don't have what it takes.Boy!

Holy shit you've got big problems, it must be quite a burden being a gay racist.

According to your actions and trying to make it look like I'm gay, instead of you, we see what you are! Just another liberal bigot, that opened his mouth and put his foot in it!

You're still not getting my address. There are other web sites for people like you.

Why did you threaten me like Asslapse did? Or just running your chickenshit mouth again, trying to be backup to an :ahole-1:

Don't be afraid to be honest about your true orientation, you're among friends here, and your friends just want to help you get through this important transition in your life. You'll feel a lot better not having to keep a secret like that from everyone, you can finally be free to be you. It could be a lengthy process so you're going to need all the support you can get......so let's start from the beginning. Tell me, when did you first realize that you wanted to fuck boys?[/QUOTE]

YOU start the fag stuff and now try to divert it to me? You lying sack of bigoted shit... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: you pond scum liberal pussy's are all the same, racists and bigoted as much as anyone else! :ahole-1:[/QUOTE]
He accused you of being a pedophile. That is against the rules. I reported him.

Then you shouldn't be afraid to post your address.
I'm not posting my address. I told you how you get it. You give me your number. There is no room for debate on this point.
One can get an address from a phone number. Further all you ever do is threaten people or claim you have beaten people on this board. Perhaps you would care to answer my question? It is ILLEGAL to offer to pay someone to murder someone else. Why haven't charges been brought against this group and those that donated money?
Thats why I want their numbers just in case they punk out. i dont want them with my address if I dont have something of theirs.

As far as your question yes its illegal. As to why charges have not been brought maybe the OP is a liar? Everyone knows he has done it before.

I don't want them with my address.... you should have thought about that before opening your chickenshit mouth, come on THUG, be a man for a change!
I dont mind if you have my address if you give me your number.

Changing your bullshit again, I don't want your phone number, I want YOUR address! You simply are a punk, boy!

Why did you threaten me like Asslapse did? Or just running your chickenshit mouth again, trying to be backup to an :ahole-1:

It is against board rules to make that claim against anyone.[/QUOTE]

Pardon me, I should have asked: When did you first realize you wanted to fuck young gentlemen?

Changing your bullshit again, I don't want your phone number, I want YOUR address! You simply are a punk, boy!
I didnt say you wanted my number. I want yours so I can give you my address. Stop stalling and PM it to me.

See, he wants an address to punk a boy.

I didnt say you wanted my number. I want yours so I can give you my address. Stop stalling and PM it to me.

OK, give me your address! Now we'll see who's the punk!

Your 2 digit IQ is showing, and you better get to bed or you'll be late for 5th grade tomorrow!

OK I have given you enough chances to give me your number. At this point we know you are simply afraid. I knew you were a soft little pussy but this is ridiculous. :laugh:

OK I have given you enough chances to give me your number. At this point we know you are simply afraid. I knew you were a soft little pussy but this is ridiculous. :laugh:

Thanks now we know who Asslapse really is, a fucking PUNK that calls people out but doesn't have the balls to back it up.... You're HISTORY...Saved for future use, and to embarrass the shit out of you when you try to PUNK OUT the next guy.... you are a pathetic WOG!

Your 2 digit IQ is showing, and you better get to bed or you'll be late for 5th grade tomorrow!

Well then maybe I'll see you there......parked near the school, scoping out your next victim.

So you just admitted you go to schools to scope out your next victim... now tell us all WHO that victim would be?... You fruitcake!

Thanks now we know who Asslapse really is, a fucking PUNK that calls people out but doesn't have the balls to back it up.... You're HISTORY...Saved for future use, and to embarrass the shit out of you when you try to PUNK OUT the next guy.... you are a pathetic WOG!
I seems I have stressed you out to the point you are typing in all caps. I know you are afraid. It will be ok boy.

I seems I have stressed you out to the point you are typing in all caps. I know you are afraid. It will be ok boy.

I always type CAPS when EMPHASIZING what a FUCKING LITTLE COWARD and PUNK you are! BOY! .... You WERE my entertainment tonight, and probably S.J.'s as well! You don't have the intellect to even do verbal battle, let alone handle the REAL THING!

I always type CAPS when EMPHASIZING what a FUCKING LITTLE COWARD and PUNK you are! BOY! .... You WERE my entertainment tonight, and probably S.J.'s as well! You don't have the intellect to even do verbal battle, let alone handle the REAL THING!
So you are afraid to give me a simple number so I can give you my address? Got it. I knew you would back down when it got real.
laugh.gif

I wont indulge you for entertainment anymore. Thanks for admitting you and SJ were just bluffing. I thought I was about to hit the jackpot.

Well then maybe I'll see you there......parked near the school, scoping out your next victim.

So you just admitted you go to schools to scope out your next victim... now tell us all WHO that victim would be?... You fruitcake!

You'll feel a lot better about yourself when you don't have to harbor this dark secret any longer.

So you are afraid to give me a simple number so I can give you my address? Got it. I knew you would back down when it got real.
laugh.gif

Naw, you've proven to be a chickenshit, and now trying with your limited talents, to turn it around...,:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:. Your a punk fag, that has been had, But continue, I'm here for a few more hours, and will enjoy lambasting your dumbass! What a fucking BLACK PUNK you turned out to be... Part of the THUGERY... what was I thinking, your NOTHING!

You'll feel a lot better about yourself when you don't have to harbor this dark secret any longer.

What are you talking about PARKING LOT PERVERT?... Oh, this is getting better, just when I thought the WOG Asslapse was done, apparently he's so stupid, he wants more! Damn, the chuckles have gone into hilarity!

laugh.gif

Naw, you've proven to be a chickenshit, and now trying with your limited talents, to turn it around...,:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:. Your a punk fag, that has been had, But continue, I'm here for a few more hours, and will enjoy lambasting your dumbass! What a fucking BLACK PUNK you turned out to be... Part of the THUGERY... what was I thinking, your NOTHING!
I'm so disappointed in you. You got my hopes all up and punked out. Maybe since you have a few hours you will change your mind. I'll check back in the morning but I wont have high hopes.

Asswipe proves he is a coward. Punked out when push came to shove, like he's done many times before.

Forum List

Back