Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson’s Head #Ferguson

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?

This group needs to be arrested simple as that.

Also this whole Ferguson affair as a black guy really makes my heart sick as Racists from black and white are using this to prove that one race is better than another. I honestly feel that if Officer Darren Wilson is innocent and if Mike brown did attack him it should be a wake up call to Black people in this country that there is a problem in the black community. That we have young people who think that violence is the answer and education is seen as only a white thing that is something that should be fixed.

I didn't know Sir Charles posted here.

Funny enough my 1st name is Charles

LOL And you're a perfect example of why I think people who just condemn all blacks for the acts of the idiots are stupid.

Tip of the hat sir.

Good stuff. Hopefully they pop him and Z when they are together. I'll help organize a parade for whoever gets either of them..

Another unsuccessful venture into the real world. Time to go back to your sheltered workshop (aka Race Baiting forum).

Good stuff. Hopefully they pop him and Z when they are together. I'll help organize a parade for whoever gets either of them..

Another unsuccessful venture into the real world. Time to go back to your sheltered workshop (aka Race Baiting forum).
Message boards arent real world dummy.
laugh.gif

Black Revolutionary Group Puts Bounty Out on Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s Head Ferguson The Gateway Pundit

One would wonder if this is LEGAL, and where is the fucking racist AG Eric Holder concerning this?

This group needs to be arrested simple as that.

Also this whole Ferguson affair as a black guy really makes my heart sick as Racists from black and white are using this to prove that one race is better than another. I honestly feel that if Officer Darren Wilson is innocent and if Mike brown did attack him it should be a wake up call to Black people in this country that there is a problem in the black community. That we have young people who think that violence is the answer and education is seen as only a white thing that is something that should be fixed.

I didn't know Sir Charles posted here.

Charles Barkley?

Im laughing............when this grand jury verdict comes, some heads are going to explode, particularly those of the PC zombies in this forum. Just as the lefty k00ks are starting to gain consciousness after getting whacked in the election last week, they'll get another nut sack kick with the Furgeson decision = change for conservatives to laugh their balls off all over again.:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

Your threads are almost always based on some whack-job, blog.

I doubt that there is any truth to this claim.

Some racist asshole on twitter claims that money is being offered to find the cop in question.

I guess this is news-worthy?

What else would a radical left wing Baltimore Crabbie write?.... He's definitely had the BOHICA treatment, and way more than once!

Oh stop feeding the little queer, you guys. If you ever bitch slapped assleper he'd have you up on fag-bashing charges in New York minute.
But it's fun to watch him jump up and down and shake his cage.

He'll be flinging poo next.

Well we do have a video, of 2 of the Fergerson natives, doing what they do when NOT rioting and looting...They play basketball and THROW POOP at the white people!... Isn't that Asslapse with the poop?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Some racist asshole on twitter claims that money is being offered to find the cop in question.

What else would a radical left wing Baltimore Crabbie write?.... He's definitely had the BOHICA treatment, and way more than once!

^^^^ Talk out of your ass a little bit more, pinhead.

Wilson was innocent. What you got to say about that?

^^^^ Talk out of your ass a little bit more, pinhead.

Wilson was innocent. What you got to say about that?

Of course he's innocent... but THAT doesn't matter!:ahole-1:

Missouri police respond to Ferguson Protest Leadership’s ground rules

Call the Cops.net ^

Protest leaders from Ferguson have created a 19 point set of ground rules they expect police to follow. These rules are for when they re-start the riots after the Grand Jury makes a decision about charging officer Wilson in the death of Michael Brown. In response Missouri police have released 9 point set of rules for protestors 1. The first priority will be for protestors to remember “don’t break the law” 2. Protest leaders will communicate to all protesters the need for non-violence. Leaders will accept responsibility for any acts of violence any protesters engage in. 3. Protesters shall give...

Violence is always their first option, isn't it?
Not always.

If not, what?... They send in the clowns, Holder, Sharpton and Jackson to STIR the BLACK POT?
If not what what? I simply said sometimes violence is not always the first option.
When you have hundreds of 'Special Needs' negroes rampaging and looting and burning NO amount of rational discourse helps. It never has in the past so why now?
Overwhelming force is the only thing these types can understand.
All it will take is for some of these Tree Dwellers' to start shooting at the police and random Whites and all hell will break loose.
By the time it's over you'll be able to smell rotting negroes from the US in Paris France.

Forum List

Back