Black Racism, justified, and correct.

SphincterGun is not an ethnic Native America, ie, having any membership in any Native American Nation, the Bass' grandmother, is however a Native American of Seminole and Creeks heritage.

In fact I am 1/16 Cherokee. My mother enjoyed a grant for college because of her 1/8th.

DUH DUHH DUHHHHHHH... failure strikes the basshole again!

:rolleyes: The Bass is one quarter with a mother thats 1/2, but neither of us claimed any college granted based on it because we identify as black. Funny that blacks with even 1/16 white ancestry can't claim anything white as far as college as privilege but crackers who claim to have 1/16 Cherokee claim college scholarships
what "privilage" do "whites" get?

SphincterGun is not an ethnic Native America, ie, having any membership in any Native American Nation, the Bass' grandmother, is however a Native American of Seminole and Creeks heritage.

In fact I am 1/16 Cherokee. My mother enjoyed a grant for college because of her 1/8th.

:rolleyes: The Bass is one quarter with a mother thats 1/2, but neither of us claimed any college granted based on it because we identify as black. Funny that blacks with even 1/16 white ancestry can't claim anything white as far as college as privilege but crackers who claim to have 1/16 Cherokee claim college scholarships

Damn, sounds like your life is fucked. You can either suck it up and be a man or you could hang yourself in the nearest tree... either way your still a racist loser.

she was 1/8th, dummy. I'm 1/16. and I never claimed anything related to it. So much for your ability to comprehend...

ps.. sounds like you CHOSE not to partake of what was available to you. don't blame whitey because you chose poorly.

Last edited:

Again, you are mind-bogglingly stupid. Hell, Africa doesn't even have magna carta babysteps that europe installed hundreds of years ago. Western democracy, in FACT, developed in white nations. Nary a single Africa nation that wasn't colonized by whites (south africa) has ANYTHING even REMOTELY resembling the federal, liberty loving gov that you enjoy to this very day. So, yes.. the US is very much founded in a culture native to whites.

Europe was feudal with kings, queens, dukes, and princes in charge, not Democracies which is recent in Europe, but democracies and elections are not native to Europeans you idiot. The US was not founded as a freedom loving liberty democracy you idiot, at the time it was founded only property owning white males could vote, blacks, whether slave and or free and women did not have the same privilege, thus the US was not founded as a democracy, but rather as a timocracy and oligarchy, there is nothing "white" about any of those types of governments.

"a sizable amount" is a pretty ambiguous statement, eh dark meat? Lord fucking knows that the Pennsylvania quakers, and other religious people from Euro, might just differ with you. This isn't austrailia, dumbass. And, to be honest, those slaves that made it here, were they left in Africa, would have been busy selling each other and conducting tribal warfare to even add the slightest hint of reality to your Amistad Fantasy.

Faggot, s sizable amount of the first whites in America were criminals who were used as cheap labor, end of story.

EGYPT??? and you want to talk about SLAVES, you dumb ape? :rofl:[./quote]

POWs, not true slaves, existed in Ancient Egypt you cave bunny and slaves did not build the pyramids either.

Can't build pyramids? Are you fucking retarded? We can build skyscrapers and you think we CANT build a mud block triangle? :rofl:

Nope, the Great Pyramid of Giza has not been duplicated and scientists today still haven't figured it out.

Native Americans didn't create the Untied States, tonto. Are you similarly frustrated when history doesn't provide you with worthwhile rebuttals elsewhere?

Facts are facts, crackerjack. Name the negro founding father that isn't a contrived token status. Let's hear the name of the James Madison of black founding fathers. Aaron Burr, perhaps. The Franklin, Washington or Jefferson of black founding father heritage. Not some honorary bullshit meant to polish up February.. let's see an actual name for an actual man who sat around the fucking Federal Documents and debated over federal powers which belonged to a black man.

spare me your fragile labels and start posting evidence, snatch.

:cool:

but this is their country. Europeans just stole it from. but anyway moving on.

do you know why there were no blacks in the political process and part of the constitution? it's not because blacks were not capable and didn't want to. but because they were not allowed to. black slaves were not even allowed to learn how to read. so it's the racist thugs back then they didn't want black people a part of it. not because black people were not capable.

You might might be 1/16 Cherokee, but you are definitely 100% asshole! :lol:

C. Bass you have more than a legitimate reason to be highly prejudicial toward Shogun!

Over 117K black women are marrying white guys in America. And these women tend to be the cream of the crop according to the newscast.

The reason: Black women are going to college and getting good jobs. Black men aren't. These successful black women want a mate on par with them.

Honestly I see it as law school. Although there are are not a lot of minorities at my school other than Asians. The black students are my school tend to be women. I would say 80%+!

YouTube - Interracial Dating--Black Women and White Men

this is true indeed. it's hard for black women to find a black man at their equal career and financially wise. 70% of overall black university students are women. for a long time black women just remained single until they found the right black man. but now they are getting tired of waiting and are looking outside their race for love. i have a cousin who's quite successful and she's married to a white man.

Europe was feudal with kings, queens, dukes, and princes in charge, not Democracies which is recent in Europe, but democracies and elections are not native to Europeans you idiot. The US was not founded as a freedom loving liberty democracy you idiot, at the time it was founded only property owning white males could vote, blacks, whether slave and or free and women did not have the same privilege, thus the US was not founded as a democracy, but rather as a timocracy and oligarchy, there is nothing "white" about any of those types of governments.

indeed, again, until the MAGNA CARTA. Tell me, blackjuice... what is the name of the Africa Magna Carta?

And, seriously.. if you don't think the US was founded on liberty then it's no wonder why you are such a fucking scholarly failure. Yes, it applied to whites.. but that is because the US was a WHITE INVENTION. You didn't change the US into some African model due to civil rights, jiggy. Instead, WE WHITE PEOPLE, benevolent souls that we are, ALLOWED you to enjoy equal footing. Nothing more, nothing less. Another gold star in the history of WHITEY.

Faggot, s sizable amount of the first whites in America were criminals who were used as cheap labor, end of story.

again, nigsta, "a sizable amount" is a totally bullshit ambiguous concept. Pilgrims, Quakers and other British colony investments would beg to differ. Cheap labor wasn't comprised of Europe's prisons, stupid. Sorry to burst your BET thought bubble.

POWs, not true slaves, existed in Ancient Egypt you cave bunny and slaves did not build the pyramids either.

:rofl:

now you are just getting stupid. POWs sound like the kind of bullshit excuse you'd make in Rwanda. Seriously, go read a book. The origin of your fucking old testament tells a completely different story than that which you are too goddamn dumb to realize is funnier than your hair is strait.

Nope, the Great Pyramid of Giza has not been duplicated and scientists today still haven't figured it out.

yea dude.. you keep thinking that.

We can build a fucking canal that connects the atlantic and the pacific and YOU think we can't stack mud bricks into a triangle shaped pile!

:lol:

:clap2:

You might might be 1/16 Cherokee, but you are definitely 100% asshole! :lol:

C. Bass you have more than a legitimate reason to be highly prejudicial toward Shogun!

I'd rather be an asshole than a racist, ya goyim hating zionist. Lord knows it takes a giant leap of the imagination to fathom the boards most racist jew validating ethnic hatred.

:clap2:

Native Americans didn't create the Untied States, tonto. Are you similarly frustrated when history doesn't provide you with worthwhile rebuttals elsewhere?

Facts are facts, crackerjack. Name the negro founding father that isn't a contrived token status. Let's hear the name of the James Madison of black founding fathers. Aaron Burr, perhaps. The Franklin, Washington or Jefferson of black founding father heritage. Not some honorary bullshit meant to polish up February.. let's see an actual name for an actual man who sat around the fucking Federal Documents and debated over federal powers which belonged to a black man.

spare me your fragile labels and start posting evidence, snatch.

but this is their country. Europeans just stole it from. but anyway moving on.

do you know why there were no blacks in the political process and part of the constitution? it's not because blacks were not capable and didn't want to. but because they were not allowed to. black slaves were not even allowed to learn how to read. so it's the racist thugs back then they didn't want black people a part of it. not because black people were not capable.

um.. no.. not moving on.. I agree, blacks have a valid part of the American identity NOW. But, when it comes to the creation of the United States.. sorry, that was a white construct.

I never said blacks were incapable of the concepts Jefferson gave us; but I DID say that, historically, none were even remotely present. Thats a fact, jack.

You can call the likes of Washington and Jefferson racist thugs all you want... but i'm betting jacks, joes and dominoes that you won't take YOUR silly fucking ass out of the borders of their creations.

:eusa_shhh:

Over 117K black women are marrying white guys in America. And these women tend to be the cream of the crop according to the newscast.

The reason: Black women are going to college and getting good jobs. Black men aren't. These successful black women want a mate on par with them.

Honestly I see it as law school. Although there are are not a lot of minorities at my school other than Asians. The black students are my school tend to be women. I would say 80%+!

this is true indeed. it's hard for black women to find a black man at their equal career and financially wise. 70% of overall black university students are women. for a long time black women just remained single until they found the right black man. but now they are getting tired of waiting and are looking outside their race for love. i have a cousin who's quite successful and she's married to a white man.

I good friend of mine is married to a black chick.. have been married for almost 15 years. I applaud such a relationship.

Now, sit back and wait for the bass to respond to both of these examples...

:eusa_angel:

Similar financial state and career should not be criteria for looking for love, there isn't a lack of loving black men out there for black women, if they want to flock to people outside their race the black man isn't the blame, its the superficial nature of some of these women thats the blame.

Similar financial state and career should not be criteria for looking for love, there isn't a lack of loving black men out there for black women, if they want to flock to people outside their race the black man isn't the blame, its the superficial nature of some of these women thats the blame.

TOLD YA!

so, in recap, the bass demands that successful, educated black women throw caution to the wind and become a ghetto baby mamma for some dude destined for prison. You know, INSTEAD of finding love whatever the color it manifests itself as. Pure racism. Whites felt that was back in Archie Bunker's days too.

but, hey.. clearly only the white guy pointing out the total lack of black influence to the Constitution is racist. :rofl:

:thup:

i wasn't calling Washington and Jefferson racist thugs directly. most white people back then in general were racist. (actually Jefferson probably wasn't that racist due to his relationship with Sally Hemings. even if they were not having an affair it's clear he did care about her and her kids). But my point was in general blacks couldn't excel back then because of racism.

Last edited:
i wasn't calling Washington and Jefferson racist thugs directly. most white people back then in general were racist. (actually Jefferson probably wasn't that racist due to his relationship with Sally Hemings. even if they were not having an affair it's clear he did care about her and her kids). But my point was in general blacks couldn't excel back then of racism back then.

again, I don't dispute the social limitation on blacks then.. but that doesn't mean that that our founding fathers, and the constitution, in any way were influenced by blacks. It's just not the case that the origin of this nation was anything other than a WHITE social project.

well financial state are things to take into account. men in general do not like it when their women is making more money and have higher position than them work wise. now since there is such a large number of successful black women and a lesser number of successful black you find often (even in the hood this happens) black women taking care of their men by paying rent,bills,food and their clothes.

i cannot tell the amount of men i see my female relatives taking care of because they are bring home the bacon while their men sit around hanging with the boys.

and it's not just successful black women marrying outside their race. a lot of black men marry white women once they get financial successful. but it's done for different reasons. black men tend to marry white men because they think of a white woman as a prize or trophy wife. now im not saying all black men marrying white women because of this. because there are many black men who happen to just fall in love with a white women without intentionally looking for a white woman. but generally you find lots of black men marry white men because they think is a trophy.

yea dude... someone who rode a horse during the fictitious paul revere ride sure is a founding father.

But, I guess when your bar is so low as to also include a guy whose founding father input was TAKING A BRITISH BULLET, ala Cripsus, I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. For fucks sake.. you might as well consider every slave of thomas jefferson founding fathers as well.

Educate yourself. He was in American Revolution and yes, did warn the NH Citizens the British were coming, as well as other duties:

"Wentworth Cheswell (11 April 1746 – 8 March 1817) was an African-American teacher, American Revolutionary War veteran, assessor, auditor, selectman and Justice of the Peace. He is considered the first African American elected to public office, as well as the first archaeologist in New Hampshire."

Does it make you feel better to deny him a tribute?

none of which makes him a FOUNDING FATHER outside of your desire to be laughably inclusive, history be damned.

Niel Armstrong had a dog.. Thank god Canines helped build NASA to what it is today!

here is the list... knock yourself out calling wiki racist for not including tokens.
Founding Fathers of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your own link
Goofbucket - includes him as a Founding Father:

The Founding Fathers of the United States were the political leaders who signed the Declaration of Independence in 1776 or otherwise took part in the American Revolution in winning American independence from Great Britain..."

Cheswell DID take part in the Revolution in addition to warning his countrymen of the British coming.

You keep wanting to deny him his honor, and I'm not really sure why.

[I've been too busy today to read all the posts, but I will say, from the few I've read: you sure sound like a suffering bastard...]

Last edited:
Educate yourself. He was in American Revolution and yes, did warn the NH Citizens the British were coming, as well as other duties:

"Wentworth Cheswell (11 April 1746 – 8 March 1817) was an African-American teacher, American Revolutionary War veteran, assessor, auditor, selectman and Justice of the Peace. He is considered the first African American elected to public office, as well as the first archaeologist in New Hampshire."

Does it make you feel better to deny him a tribute?

none of which makes him a FOUNDING FATHER outside of your desire to be laughably inclusive, history be damned.

Niel Armstrong had a dog.. Thank god Canines helped build NASA to what it is today!

here is the list... knock yourself out calling wiki racist for not including tokens.
Founding Fathers of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your own link
Goofbucket - includes him as a Founding Father:

The Founding Fathers of the United States were the political leaders who signed the Declaration of Independence in 1776 or otherwise took part in the American Revolution in winning American independence from Great Britain..."

Cheswell DID take part in the Revolution in addition to warning his countrymen of the British coming.

You keep wanting to deny him his honor, and I'm not really sure why.

[I've been too busy today to read all the posts, but I will say, from the few I've read: you sure sound like a suffering bastard...]

HA!

thats awfully funny, tex.. I've searched the entire page more than a few times for CHESSWELL and I sure don't see any hits. Perhaps that is because you, again, rely on laughable standards and blind inclusion to ASSUME "founding father" means "anyone who was alive in 1776"

Sorry, brainchild... being alive or fighting in the rev war doesn't equate WRITING THE FUCKING DOCUMENTS THAT FRAMES OUR FEDERAL SYSTEM.

again, Niel Armstrong had a dog... Apparently, the first canine to walk on the moon by proxy!

ps, beyotch... You can save your dimestore psych for the next person to come along who gives a fuck about your observations; I'm not he.

It was white Americans that fought and died to the sum of 360K (Union side) to free the slaves. They fought hard and gave their lives for it! Strokes Kevin Kennedy will say that it was to preserve the Union, which is true. But why did the Confederate sucede, because of slavery. Make no mistake the Civil War was over slavery!

The American Civil War was primarily fought by WHITE Americans! The 360K dead were primarily WHITE soldiers!

Maybe Black Racists like C. Base and 52nd should give thanks to the families of these dead soldiers! Many of whose families had their seeds wiped from the Earth, since they lost all their sons!:evil:

Forum List

Back