Black Racism, justified, and correct.

then leave. go back to africa, chicken breath.

Carry your ugly jackass back to the caves of Europe you under-evolved Neanderthal.

I think i'll go ahead and stick around in this white creation which is the United States, thanks.

tell me more about "under-evolved" banana eater.

get this through your cranium you cave nymph, white people like you are not native to the US so no white man has any right telling blacks to go back to anywhere especially since blacks have almost a 400 year recorded history in this country and the white men who wrote it the Constitution didn't write it for the benefit of poor crackers like yourself who were nearly the equivalent of ******* obviously, and this even holds true to this day so keep juggling their nuts in your miserable mouth, praising white men who would not see idiots like you as their equal.

Jackass, the consititution was written by rich white men who's sole purpose was to protect and uplift and maintain other rich white men, people like your poor jackass were not a part of that.

yea.. that.. and the creation of this nation which you so enjoy.. :rofl:

Can't find an equivalent nation in Africa, can we?

The fag from Missouri still doesn't get it, so the Superstar will not repeat it, rich white men wrote the Constitution for the benefit of other like minded rich white men to maintain that privilege, not for sorry trailer trash raised crackers like yourself who were considered no better than ******* when they wrote it.

again, tarbaby.. that same white loving system is still the exact same white creation that you seem to prefer over ANY option you have in Africa. Spare me your downlow sweet talk, criminal. Even white farmers enjoyed the new federal gov more than your kind does free education when there is a liquor store to rob. Maybe you should read the Autobiography of Ben Franklin instead of The Tupac Conspiracy, burrhead.

Carry your ugly jackass back to the caves of Europe you under-evolved Neanderthal.

I think i'll go ahead and stick around in this white creation which is the United States, thanks.

get this through your cranium you cave nymph, white people like you are not native to the US so no white man has any right telling blacks to go back to anywhere especially since blacks have almost a 400 year recorded history in this country and the white men who wrote it the Constitution didn't write it for the benefit of poor crackers like yourself who were nearly the equivalent of ******* obviously, and this even holds true to this day so keep juggling their nuts in your miserable mouth, praising white men who would not see idiots like you as their equal.

we sure as hell ARE native to the government system that defines the United States, field slave. Sorry to burst your black power but... hey.. history is deeper than your ability to map your ancestors.

so, Yes, in fact.. if YOU don't like the UNITED STATES then go ahead and take your faggot black ass back to ANY nation in Africa. But you won't.. because you know goddamn well that THIS white creation is exponentially better than any tribal, aids infested culture you'd have to live in back in the motherland.

ps.. blacks didn't come to this land fist, dummy. You can't predate whites in global exploration by waving around the number 400. Hell, for MOST of that 400 you were on a fucking farm anyway. Not a whole lot of nation building in between rows of cotton, Toby.

peanut butter and stop lights didn't write the constitution or create the US. Sorry to burst your bubble this side of February. Picked cotton didn't create a nation. I realize that it's posh to conjure up token individuals for the sake of inclusion but.. we can play "spot the negro" in any image relating to the founding fathers all day long if you want.

well if you want to get racial here. let's talk about how this land you claim white people done. you are forgetting the mere fact this country was stolen from the native Indians. white people came to America murdered thousands maybe millions of native American took their land, rape their women. They gave them alcohol and turned them into alcoholics.

You know if you want claim in building a country and defending people in the past who killed thousands of people and took their country. then go ahead. maybe you are right blacks had nothing to do with building this country.

i love my white brothers and sisters. but you are racist. you give white people a bad name.

Last edited:
well, we DID create the nation you seem to be enjoying.. that is, unless you can name a single black man that had even the slightest input outside of bringing coffee to the WHITE MEN WHO WERE BUSY CREATING THE UNITED STATES.

I can name one for you: Wentworth Cheswill.

You probably never heard of him. He was the first Black man in America ever elected to public office.

In NH. And he is a Founding Father.

"He did not help to draft, nor did he sign, either the Declaration or the Constitution. But, he did ride the same night as Paul Revere, making an all-night ride carrying the same message as Revere, to warn citizens of the imminent British invasion. Unfairly, Revere’s ride is memorialized in a famous poem, but Cheswell’s is not."

More: AK Voices: Kevin Clarkson : The Other Paul Revere | adn.com

Not that you or anyone probably cares, but I thought I'd mention it.

:lol:

yea dude... someone who rode a horse during the fictitious paul revere ride sure is a founding father.

:thup:

But, I guess when your bar is so low as to also include a guy whose founding father input was TAKING A BRITISH BULLET, ala Cripsus, I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. For fucks sake.. you might as well consider every slave of thomas jefferson founding fathers as well.

:rofl:

Educate yourself. He was in American Revolution and yes, did warn the NH Citizens the British were coming, as well as other duties:

"Wentworth Cheswell (11 April 1746 – 8 March 1817) was an African-American teacher, American Revolutionary War veteran, assessor, auditor, selectman and Justice of the Peace. He is considered the first African American elected to public office, as well as the first archaeologist in New Hampshire."

Does it make you feel better to deny him a tribute?

You probably never heard of him. He was the first Black man in America ever elected to public office.

"He did not help to draft, nor did he sign, either the Declaration or the Constitution. But, he did ride the same night as Paul Revere, making an all-night ride carrying the same message as Revere, to warn citizens of the imminent British invasion. Unfairly, Revere’s ride is memorialized in a famous poem, but Cheswell’s is not."

yea dude... someone who rode a horse during the fictitious paul revere ride sure is a founding father.

But, I guess when your bar is so low as to also include a guy whose founding father input was TAKING A BRITISH BULLET, ala Cripsus, I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. For fucks sake.. you might as well consider every slave of thomas jefferson founding fathers as well.

Educate yourself. He was in American Revolution and yes, did warn the NH Citizens the British were coming, as well as other duties:

"Wentworth Cheswell (11 April 1746 – 8 March 1817) was an African-American teacher, American Revolutionary War veteran, assessor, auditor, selectman and Justice of the Peace. He is considered the first African American elected to public office, as well as the first archaeologist in New Hampshire."

none of which makes him a FOUNDING FATHER outside of your desire to be laughably inclusive, history be damned.

Niel Armstrong had a dog.. Thank god Canines helped build NASA to what it is today!

here is the list... knock yourself out calling wiki racist for not including tokens.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States

Last edited:

we sure as hell ARE native to the government system that defines the United States, field slave. Sorry to burst your black power but... hey.. history is deeper than your ability to map your ancestors.

so, Yes, in fact.. if YOU don't like the UNITED STATES then go ahead and take your faggot black ass back to ANY nation in Africa. But you won't.. because you know goddamn well that THIS white creation is exponentially better than any tribal, aids infested culture you'd have to live in back in the motherland.

ps.. blacks didn't come to this land fist, dummy. You can't predate whites in global exploration by waving around the number 400. Hell, for MOST of that 400 you were on a fucking farm anyway. Not a whole lot of nation building in between rows of cotton, Toby.

Dumb cracker, whites are *NOT* native to the US, you descend from immigrants, a lot of whom were criminals and rejects looking for a new start, your people are not native to this land, people like Superstar Bass'grandmother are Native Americans because they descend from the earliest inhabitants in the US. Just as Afrikaneers are not native to South Africa you and your people are not native to America, why play stupid and pretend this fact isn't true?

I think its ironic, because I consistly see (and very pleased to see how accepted it is) a skin black man with a fat nasty white women.

I would say a hell of a lot more black men are stealing our white women! And amen to the ones that take the fat nasty ones off the white man's hands! :tongue:

peanut butter and stop lights didn't write the constitution or create the US. Sorry to burst your bubble this side of February. Picked cotton didn't create a nation. I realize that it's posh to conjure up token individuals for the sake of inclusion but.. we can play "spot the negro" in any image relating to the founding fathers all day long if you want.

well if you want to get racial here. let's talk about how this land you claim white people done. you are forgetting the mere fact this country was stolen from the native Indians. white people came to America murdered thousands maybe millions of native American took their land, rape their women. They gave them alcohol and turned them into alcoholics.

You know if you want claim in building a country and defending people in the past who killed thousands of people and took their country. then go ahead. maybe you are right blacks had nothing to do with building this country.

i love my white brothers and sisters. but you are racist. you give white people a bad name.

Native Americans didn't create the Untied States, tonto. Are you similarly frustrated when history doesn't provide you with worthwhile rebuttals elsewhere?

Facts are facts, crackerjack. Name the negro founding father that isn't a contrived token status. Let's hear the name of the James Madison of black founding fathers. Aaron Burr, perhaps. The Franklin, Washington or Jefferson of black founding father heritage. Not some honorary bullshit meant to polish up February.. let's see an actual name for an actual man who sat around the fucking Federal Documents and debated over federal powers which belonged to a black man.

spare me your fragile labels and start posting evidence, snatch.

:cool:

Dumb cracker, whites are *NOT* native to the US, you descend from immigrants, a lot of whom were criminals and rejects looking for a new start, your people are not native to this land, people like Superstar Bass'grandmother are Native Americans because they descend from the earliest inhabitants in the US. Just as Afrikaneers are not native to South Africa you and your people are not native to America, why play stupid and pretend this fact isn't true?

Put your glasses back on jiggy.. "native to the government system that defines the United States" is a true statement. Again, i'll play "spot the negro at the signing of the Constitution" all day long.

and, please... you probably don't really want to bring up rejects and criminals with YOUR demographic in gen pop right this very second, eh?

Like I've said.. name the nation in Africa that rivals the WHITE CREATION you enjoy today and I'll pay for your one way plane ticket.

how do you know shitgun doesnt have any Native American in him?
and wow, you seem to like using racial epithets as much as he does
but, he is known as an all around asshole
whats your excuse?

:eusa_whistle:

It's like Wheres Waldo!

founding-fathers.jpg

founding-fathers1.jpg

Put your glasses back on jiggy.. "native to the government system that defines the United States" is a true statement. Again, i'll play "spot the negro at the signing of the Constitution" all day long.

Retard, what the hell is "native to the government system that defines the United States" supposed to entail? The system this country is founded upon is not "native"to white people, you make up BS for the hell of it that makes no damn sense just to want to be right about something

and, please... you probably don't really want to bring up rejects and criminals with YOUR demographic in gen pop right this very second, eh?

Its a well known fact that criminals and rejects were a sizable amount of the first whites in America, meanwhile the first blacks in America were not slaves and criminal rejects.

Like I've said.. name the nation in Africa that rivals the WHITE CREATION you enjoy today and I'll pay for your one way plane ticket.

Ancient Egypt trumps any so called creation by whites, in fact whites copied Anient Egypt and can't even duplicate the pyramids that were built over 6,000 years ago. America is not a white creation, thje America that Americans know today was built by all races, American culture as it is known today would not exist without blacks, from the food, music, clothes, certain crops, slang, etc

whats your excuse?

SphincterGun is not an ethnic Native America, ie, having any membership in any Native American Nation, the Bass' grandmother, is however a Native American of Seminole and Creeks heritage.

whats your excuse?

SphincterGun is not an ethnic Native America, ie, having any membership in any Native American Nation, the Bass' grandmother, is however a Native American of Seminole and Creeks heritage.
how do YOU know what he is
unless he has told you?

Retard, what the hell is "native to the government system that defines the United States" supposed to entail? The system this country is founded upon is not "native"to white people, you make up BS for the hell of it that makes no damn sense just to want to be right about something

Again, you are mind-bogglingly stupid. Hell, Africa doesn't even have magna carta babysteps that europe installed hundreds of years ago. Western democracy, in FACT, developed in white nations. Nary a single Africa nation that wasn't colonized by whites (south africa) has ANYTHING even REMOTELY resembling the federal, liberty loving gov that you enjoy to this very day. So, yes.. the US is very much founded in a culture native to whites.

Again, I'll trade factual examples all day long.

Its a well known fact that criminals and rejects were a sizable amount of the first whites in America, meanwhile the first blacks in America were not slaves and criminal rejects.

"a sizable amount" is a pretty ambiguous statement, eh dark meat? Lord fucking knows that the Pennsylvania quakers, and other religious people from Euro, might just differ with you. This isn't austrailia, dumbass. And, to be honest, those slaves that made it here, were they left in Africa, would have been busy selling each other and conducting tribal warfare to even add the slightest hint of reality to your Amistad Fantasy.

Ancient Egypt trumps any so called creation by whites, in fact whites copied Anient Egypt and can't even duplicate the pyramids that were built over 6,000 years ago. America is not a white creation, thje America that Americans know today was built by all races, American culture as it is known today would not exist without blacks, from the food, music, clothes, certain crops, slang, etc

EGYPT??? and you want to talk about SLAVES, you dumb ape? :rofl:

Can't build pyramids? Are you fucking retarded? We can build skyscrapers and you think we CANT build a mud block triangle? :rofl:

And yes, jiggy, AMERICA is a white creation. period. point. blank. Until you start naming off black founding fathers your "nuh huh" rebuttals have the validity of Pee Wee Herman in a skin flick theatre. black culture didn't create the Constitution, dummy. Again, peanut butter and blues music is not what ALLOWS YOU TO ENJOY THE LIBERTIES PRESERVED BY A WHITE INVENTION CALLED THE CONSTITUTION.

feel free to start naming names any time now, kong.

whats your excuse?

In fact I am 1/16 Cherokee. My mother enjoyed a grant for college because of her 1/8th.

DUH DUHH DUHHHHHHH... failure strikes the basshole again!

Okay, I'm not gonna Cheswill didn't make the ride, I don't know. I shall have to read up on that. What I do know is that Paul Revere DIDN'T make the ride, he spent the night in jail, so your cite, claiming Cheswill made the ride the same as Paul Revere...well, it loses some credibility.

Over 117K black women are marrying white guys in America. And these women tend to be the cream of the crop according to the newscast.

The reason: Black women are going to college and getting good jobs. Black men aren't. These successful black women want a mate on par with them.

Honestly I see it as law school. Although there are are not a lot of minorities at my school other than Asians. The black students are my school tend to be women. I would say 80%+!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j30aP2sg2ms]YouTube - Interracial Dating--Black Women and White Men[/ame]

whats your excuse?

In fact I am 1/16 Cherokee. My mother enjoyed a grant for college because of her 1/8th.

DUH DUHH DUHHHHHHH... failure strikes the basshole again!

:rolleyes: The Bass is one quarter with a mother thats 1/2, but neither of us claimed any college granted based on it because we identify as black. Funny that blacks with even 1/16 white ancestry can't claim anything white as far as college as privilege but crackers who claim to have 1/16 Cherokee claim college scholarships

Forum List

Back