Black politicians "tokens"?

At one point, you were modern day dems, then the dixicrats happened and you have been right every since. Don't play dumb.

Ah, yes, it is convenient to change history if it supports your ill informed point of view...

:eusa_shhh: We'll keep that between us! :lol:

So you have no.idea when the republican party went from left to right?

If that fits your delusional point of view, you go with it.

Racist haters hating. So old, so tiresome.

Racist in what way? They are clowns and tokens for the right. It makes that party say hey, look.we like blacks. They don't. Thy are tokens. Hermain Cain? Seriously? He does not represent blacks well at all. I am not saying all black epublicans are tokens, I am saying any the right promote as a presidential candidate are clowns. Tell me about the timing of steele as head of the rnc was not because he is a token. Look, our side are not racist. Come on. In the entire history if your party when did a black guy run the rnc.? Why then? Nothing to Do with obama winning, righty?

You are a liar, a racist, a hypocrite, and a mindless hyper-partisan bobble-head. If YOU take yourself seriously, that makes ONE.

The equivalence of his is neener neener. Nicely done?

No, it is a description based on your comments here.

Zoom thinks a persons skin color matters when it comes to political persuasion.
Not very bright.

I know a couple very very bright black republicans. Steele, Cain and west are not. They are clowns. This thread is about black republican tokens. I pointed them out n this thread. That is why I am pointing out black republicans. Not very bright person, get it?

Last edited:
That is why I am the point of black republicans. Not very bright person, get it?

???

You were saying something about being "bright"?

Wow.

Anyway, tell us again how the Dems never ran a clown for President. :lol:

Racist in what way? They are clowns and tokens for the right. It makes that party say hey, look.we like blacks. They don't. Thy are tokens. Hermain Cain? Seriously? He does not represent blacks well at all. I am not saying all black epublicans are tokens, I am saying any the right promote as a presidential candidate are clowns. Tell me about the timing of steele as head of the rnc was not because he is a token. Look, our side are not racist. Come on. In the entire history if your party when did a black guy run the rnc.? Why then? Nothing to Do with obama winning, righty?

I didn't say the party was racist, I said you were.
You called black people "token", that's racist and you wear it.
I didn't all black people tokens, I called steele , west,
And Cain tokens. Why would I call all black people tokens? I am black you yahoo.

You pretty much called all black republicans a "clown" when you said this,
I can only think of one currently in office actually...who are black, republican and who aren't clowns.
Not to mention your "token" statements.
Are you this foolish in real life, or do you just play foolish on the internet?

Ah, yes, it is convenient to change history if it supports your ill informed point of view...

:eusa_shhh: We'll keep that between us! :lol:

So you have no.idea when the republican party went from left to right?

If that fits your delusional point of view, you go with it.

Racist haters hating. So old, so tiresome.

Mlk was a republican back in the day. Something went horribly wrong since then sir. Mlk. Would NEVER be a republican now. He was an honorable man who is not a clown like Cain and steele. They are tokens you see. Mlk was no token. Get it now. If you don't have the intelligence to know why that party changed, I can't help you.

Where is the hew and cry about this article? How is referring to black politicians as "tokens" not racist? In a recent OpEd for the NYT, Professor Adolf L. Reed Jr. opined that black republican politicians are nothing more than "tokens", even while he celebrated black politicians like Obama as being benchmarks for how far blacks have come politically. Well, as long as those black politicians toe the line and promote liberal policies.
How is it that the left is silent when even the political progress of black republicans is denigrated? I would think that blacks making inroads in what is commonly viewed as the enemy camp would indeed be cause to celebrate. There is a very obvious answer as to why the left/liberals are mum.

NYT Op-Ed: Black Republicans like Tim Scott are 'tokens' | WashingtonExaminer.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/19/opinion/the-puzzle-of-black-republicans.html?_r=0

Black NFL Quarterbacks were limited or token Quarterbacks in some folks opinion at one time.

Eventually if we can stop the left from driving home this false narrative about Black GOP leaders being tokenism we might be able to move on like the NFL has.

However, if the left continues to call for more blacks in important positions while slandering those on the right I believe this will set back racial progress in this country about 50 years. Nobody will want to trust a black politician enough to vote for them unless they're running as a Democrat.

Perhaps that's the goal anyway.

Last edited:
Racist in what way? They are clowns and tokens for the right. It makes that party say hey, look.we like blacks. They don't. Thy are tokens. Hermain Cain? Sieriously? He does not represent blacks well at all. I am not saying all black epublicans are tokens, I am saying any the right promote as a presidential candidate are clowns. Tell me about the timing of steele as head of the rnc was not because he is a token. Look, our side are not racist. Come on. In the entire history if your party when did a black guy run the rnc.? Why then? Nothing to Do with obama winning, righty?

So, you agree with the contention in the article that there are no conservative blacks who might feel that conservative black politicians represent their interests. You agree that all blacks are in favor of black dependence on government for their livelihoods, for their opportunities in life, for anything and everything they have and are? That blacks cannot be self-sufficient without government intercession? That blacks cannot be responsible for their own achievements without government coercion of businesses and schools to provide them advantages not afforded others? You can honestly say that the DNC does not use black politicians as a selling point, using their claim to larger numbers to persuade the black constituency that they are "for" blacks?
I get Long with middle if he road republicans. I really do. I think we have a lot in common. I do not however agree with a republican who honestly says palin would have been a good v.p. steele, west, Cain are all palin level republicans. They are clowns. Bachman, hannity, rush level clowns.

What is the difference between your "middle-of-the-road" republicans and your "clowns"? What is it about Steele, Cain, et.al. that make them "clowns" in your eyes?

All politicians are "pond scum" and have no real useful purpose except to be parasites. So, it doesn't make any difference as to the color of their skin.

But come on. Michael steele? Alan freaking west? Let's not forget, 9-9-9 guy. They are minstrel shows. You have to admit they are clowns. Name me one black republican you would seriously run for.president. they are all at best, at the level of palin and that is sorry.

But come on. Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. and Al Shapton. They are racists and would play the race card at their first opportunity. You have to admit at best they are clowns at worst they are criminals.. Bottome line is that Big Black Dog had it right the first time.

Black Americans who are not flaming liberals like yourself.

Are you going to try and protest that you 'can't' be racist now? Is that the next point on the checklist?
So is it about party or race with you?
It's obviously about race with you.

In this thread, I am pointing out token black republicans. I personally know black republicans who we not. How does this make me a tacist? They call west a clown as well. Are they racist too? :eusa_drool:

Not very bright.

I know a couple very very bright black republicans. Steele, Cain and west are not. They are clowns. This thread is about black republican tokens. I pointed them out n this thread. That is why I am pointing out black republicans. Not very bright person, get it?

Now it is a couple, last time it was one.
I can only think of one currently in office actually...who are black, republican and who aren't clowns.

Something went horribly wrong since then...

That is true. That "something" was the so called 'Great Society', LBJ's failed society experiment of forced redistribution. The goal was to eliminate poverty and end racism. Nearly 50 years and trillions of dollars later, poverty is up over 2%. But, hey, the Black man is THRIVING, right?

Now, who was it that thought putting everyone on the dole would help society and would help Black Americans in particular? Republicans behind that? Was it the Libertarians? Yea, it was your guys. Own it asshole, your party has fucked you and your people.

But we're the clowns! :doubt:

I didn't say the party was racist, I said you were.
You called black people "token", that's racist and you wear it.
I didn't all black people tokens, I called steele , west,
And Cain tokens. Why would I call all black people tokens? I am black you yahoo.

You seem to believe that just because you are black you cannot be racist? Guess again. Now here's the answer why this man hasn't been called to heel for his blatantly racist comments:

Attachments

• $black racist.jpg
    $black racist.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 60
This is fun. Racist towards who exactly?

Black Americans who are not flaming liberals like yourself.

Are you going to try and protest that you 'can't' be racist now? Is that the next point on the checklist?
So is it about party or race with you?

It is about the individual with me. It is clear by your words that it is about party AND race with you. You are obviously willing to resort to racism to denigrate those who your hyper-partisanship compells you to demonize. That you resort to racist attacks this way shows that you are a low-life fucking racist as well as a mindless partisan.

All politicians are "pond scum" and have no real useful purpose except to be parasites. So, it doesn't make any difference as to the color of their skin.

But come on. Michael steele? Alan freaking west? Let's not forget, 9-9-9 guy. They are minstrel shows. You have to admit they are clowns. Name me one black republican you would seriously run for.president. they are all at best, at the level of palin and that is sorry.

But come on. Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. and Al Shapton. They are racists and would play the race card at their first opportunity. You have to admit at best they are clowns at worst they are criminals.. Bottome line is that Big Black Dog had it right the first time.

Sharptons time came and went. He is a race baiter at this point. Rangel, waters and JJ Jr. Are not racists. Not at all. Waters? Seriously??? Now back on point, token republicans. Steele, west and Cain are.

Not very bright.

Any Black GOP member that opens his mouth seems to be a clown to you.

Forum List

Back