Black politicians "tokens"?

But come on. Michael steele? Alan freaking west? Let's not forget, 9-9-9 guy. They are minstrel shows. You have to admit they are clowns. Name me one black republican you would seriously run for.president. they are all at best, at the level of palin and that is sorry.

YOU have to admit you are a partisan, racist hypocrite.

Steele isn't a clown? 9-9-9 isn't a clown? Allan west is not a clown?

No, they are not. All are men deeply convinced that what they believe is correct. They are no more clowns than your liberal black politicians. Why, exactly, do you insist that they are clowns?

Dr. Walter Williams, I love his stuff. He speaks straight, honest truth, regardless of how offensive it is to libs/progressives.

They will NEVER nominate him as president for he republican party. The right only nominated black clowns....or tokens as we call them. Steele wearing his hat to the side or 9-9-9. Clowns. Minstrels. Tokens.

yep, yer racist.

Racist in what way? They are clowns and tokens for the right. It makes that party say hey, look.we like blacks. They don't. Thy are tokens. Hermain Cain? Seriously? He does not represent blacks well at all. I am not saying all black epublicans are tokens, I am saying any the right promote as a presidential candidate are clowns. Tell me about the timing of steele as head of the rnc was not because he is a token. Look, our side are not racist. Come on. In the entire history if your party when did a black guy run the rnc.? Why then? Nothing to Do with obama winning, righty?

YOU have to admit you are a partisan, racist hypocrite.

No, they are not. All are men deeply convinced that what they believe is correct. They are no more clowns than your liberal black politicians. Why, exactly, do you insist that they are clowns?

Deeply convinced? So is palin. So is witch lady oconnell, so is bachman. Are they clowns? If you say palin is not a clown, then you will never understand why steele and west etc are black clowns.

They are all a bout black clowns.

But Dems, they're not clowns. No, not at all...:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Was he nominated to be president by the dems? Was hermain Cain nominated by the right. Do you not ft it? Thus guy embarrassed our party but here is the difference, he is not running the dnc. Steele ran your side. Pathetic. Still don't get it?

They will NEVER nominate him as president for he republican party. The right only nominated black clowns....or tokens as we call them. Steele wearing his hat to the side or 9-9-9. Clowns. Minstrels. Tokens.

yep, yer racist.

Racist in what way? They are clowns and tokens for the right. It makes that party say hey, look.we like blacks. They don't. Thy are tokens. Hermain Cain? Seriously? He does not represent blacks well at all. I am not saying all black epublicans are tokens, I am saying any the right promote as a presidential candidate are clowns. Tell me about the timing of steele as head of the rnc was not because he is a token. Look, our side are not racist. Come on. In the entire history if your party when did a black guy run the rnc.? Why then? Nothing to Do with obama winning, righty?

So, you agree with the contention in the article that there are no conservative blacks who might feel that conservative black politicians represent their interests. You agree that all blacks are in favor of black dependence on government for their livelihoods, for their opportunities in life, for anything and everything they have and are? That blacks cannot be self-sufficient without government intercession? That blacks cannot be responsible for their own achievements without government coercion of businesses and schools to provide them advantages not afforded others? You can honestly say that the DNC does not use black politicians as a selling point, using their claim to larger numbers to persuade the black constituency that they are "for" blacks?

Deeply convinced? So is palin. So is witch lady oconnell, so is bachman. Are they clowns? If you say palin is not a clown, then you will never understand why steele and west etc are black clowns.

You have not said why you call these people clowns? What do they do or say that makes them "clowns"?

yep, yer racist.

I didn't say the party was racist, I said you were.
You called black people "token", that's racist and you wear it.

yep, yer racist.

Racist in what way? They are clowns and tokens for the right. It makes that party say hey, look.we like blacks. They don't. Thy are tokens. Hermain Cain? Sieriously? He does not represent blacks well at all. I am not saying all black epublicans are tokens, I am saying any the right promote as a presidential candidate are clowns. Tell me about the timing of steele as head of the rnc was not because he is a token. Look, our side are not racist. Come on. In the entire history if your party when did a black guy run the rnc.? Why then? Nothing to Do with obama winning, righty?

So, you agree with the contention in the article that there are no conservative blacks who might feel that conservative black politicians represent their interests. You agree that all blacks are in favor of black dependence on government for their livelihoods, for their opportunities in life, for anything and everything they have and are? That blacks cannot be self-sufficient without government intercession? That blacks cannot be responsible for their own achievements without government coercion of businesses and schools to provide them advantages not afforded others? You can honestly say that the DNC does not use black politicians as a selling point, using their claim to larger numbers to persuade the black constituency that they are "for" blacks?
I get Long with middle if he road republicans. I really do. I think we have a lot in common. I do not however agree with a republican who honestly says palin would have been a good v.p. steele, west, Cain are all palin level republicans. They are clowns. Bachman, hannity, rush level clowns.

Last edited:
They are all a bout black clowns.

But Dems, they're not clowns. No, not at all...:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Was he nominated to be president by the dems? Was hermain Cain nominated by the right. Do you not ft it? Thus guy embarrassed our party but here is the difference, he is not running the rnc. Steele ran your side. Pathetic. Still don't get it?

No, but either was Herman Cain nominated. He ran for president, that's all.

Let's see, any Dem CLOWNS run for president?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FA732BMCY4]Al Sharpton Preaches Compassion for Chickens - YouTube[/ame]

Hmm...

Another other clowns run for president?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQl_6buUggM]JESSE JACKSON makes crude remarks about OBAMA on Fox News - YouTube[/ame]

Yea, no clowns there! :doubt:

Ah well, maybe this one isn't a clown...

Carol Moseley Braun Moseley Braun was the subject of a 1993 Federal Election commission investigation over $249,000 in unaccounted-for campaign funds. In 1998, after George Will wrote a column reviewing the allegations of corruption against her,[16] Moseley Braun responded to Will's comments, saying that "I think because he couldn't say ******, he said corrupt,"

Oops, look like yet another Dem clown that ran for President.

Geez dude, you're not very good at this.

yep, yer racist.

You are a liar, a racist, a hypocrite, and a mindless hyper-partisan bobble-head. If YOU take yourself seriously, that makes ONE.

yep, yer racist.

I didn't all black people tokens, I called steele , west,
And Cain tokens. Why would I call all black people tokens? I am black you yahoo.

yep, yer racist.

I'll say the democrat party is racist. It always has been.

yep, yer racist.

You are a liar, a racist, a hypocrite, and a mindless hyper-partisan bobble-head. If YOU take yourself seriously, that makes ONE.

The equivalence of his is neener neener. Nicely done?

Forum List

Back