"Black Panther" movie. Why is an all-black movie a victory for diversity?

I'm happy for black people. I'd be pissed if the only films my people were putting out were made by Tyler Perry.

What I want to know is why some of you white people getting your panties in a bunch over one black movie when whites dominate 95% of the films out there.
Symptom of white privilege. When you are taught from birth you have a right to everything and you should be included in everything it comes as a shock when you find out not all people are going to desire your presence. Its the same mentality that makes white people angry when they get beat up for using the n-word.

I think the white guy sitting next to me was a little uncomfortable that his wife kept rubbing my arm. She really liked the movie and kept asking me questions about some of the things in the movie.

What questions could that dumb bitch possibly have?

"Have you ever been to Wakanda? How expensive is vibranium?"

I think the white guy sitting next to me was a little uncomfortable that his wife kept rubbing my arm. She really liked the movie and kept asking me questions about some of the things in the movie.

When they were talking in the Xhosa language she asked me if I understood it. :laugh:

I'm happy for black people. I'd be pissed if the only films my people were putting out were made by Tyler Perry.
He made some great ones then he started going for the money. He sacrificed quality for quantity.

Agreed. 'Diary of a mad black woman' was a actually a good movie. Well written and directed. But yeah, after that Tyler Perry started shucking and jiving.

When they were talking in the Xhosa language she asked me if I understood it. :laugh:

I hope you punched her in the face.

What I want to know is why some of you white people getting your panties in a bunch over one black movie when whites dominate 95% of the films out there.
Symptom of white privilege. When you are taught from birth you have a right to everything and you should be included in everything it comes as a shock when you find out not all people are going to desire your presence. Its the same mentality that makes white people angry when they get beat up for using the n-word.

LOL...never once did anyone teach me that as a white person, I should be included in everything. As a kid I watched Sanford and Son, the Jeffersons etc and never felt like I was being excluded.

Naw. She wasnt being racist. I did understand some of it but thats because I have studied African languages.

Naw. She wasnt being racist. I did understand some of it but thats because I have studied African languages.
Grunts and clicks can hardly be considered a language.

No one ever confused you with someone intelligent enough to define what a language is or isnt.

Click languages

No one ever confused you with someone intelligent enough to define what a language is or isnt.

Click languages

Forum List

Back