"Black Panther" movie. Why is an all-black movie a victory for diversity?

There are plenty of all white movies. Who cares if there’s an all black movie. I’m not going to see it because it looks dumb

Maybe because the MCU's biggest characters are played by Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Possibly the three whitest people on the planet. They actually made Nick Fury black so that people weren't blinded when they looked at the screen. :dunno:

Yes - there's a few whites in it but its 99% black. Liberal hypocrites say all-white movies are racist but all-black movies are a way to fight racism!!!
The irony of the OP is that no one was whining like you when the lord of the rings came out with 6 straight movies and there wasnt a Black person in any of them.

They had enough people trying to steal the ring without throwing a black guy into the mix.

Yes - there's a few whites in it but its 99% black. Liberal hypocrites say all-white movies are racist but all-black movies are a way to fight racism!!!
The irony of the OP is that no one was whining like you when the lord of the rings came out with 6 straight movies and there wasnt a Black person in any of them.
How did a trilogy get to be six movies? Is this black math or something?

The Legend of King Arthur had black, Chinese and Mexican knights of the round table. The new Robin Hood will have Jamie Foxx as Friar Tuck. Blanks be getting plenty.

Hey einstein. Rings was based on a book. Did the book have any blacks in it? THINK

There are plenty of all white movies. Who cares if there’s an all black movie. I’m not going to see it because it looks dumb
not recently
gota have the token black
same with commercials
I hardly ever see one without a black

I remember when the Spawn movie came out in the 90's, and they made one of the hero's friends white because they said they didn't want to make it seem like a "black movie". Then you have the most recent Fantastic Four movie where they made the Human Torch black for obvious reasons. I'm glad they didn't take that route with the Black Panther. If the characters aren't of a certain color quit trying to shoehorn diversity into the story. It isn't needed.

How did a trilogy get to be six movies? Is this black math or something?

The Legend of King Arthur had black, Chinese and Mexican knights of the round table. The new Robin Hood will have Jamie Foxx as Friar Tuck. Blanks be getting plenty.
Youre the only clown that said anything about a triology. 3 movies in the Hobbit and 3 in the Lord of the Rings. If you were educated you would know the Hobbit is the first book.

Stop whining. White women and children are demanding their heroes be less pallid in appearance.

Last edited:

The irony is that the excessive fawning over this movie because of its predominantly Black cast marginalizes its appeal to general audiences, who are more interested in action and special effects than in political statements.

Forum List

Back