Mass Shootings Have One Root Cause

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In 1964 God was kicked out of public schools. We are not reaping the fruits of that decision.

This chart only goes to 2012 but you see the spike. Non school mass shootings also look like this chart. A huge spike after 1964.

And FYI - my father typically took his rifle to school in the 50’s to go rabbit hunting afterward.

574C58E9-37DC-4936-BCD8-486E2307FE49.png

They don't allow God or Guns in schools. If someone comes in and starts talking about God they have them arrested. If someone comes in and starts shooting, they have them arrested, but only after murdering as many innocents as they can.

There are a lot of root causes. All coming from the act of systematically destroying whatever held the country together.

In 1964 God was kicked out of public schools. We are not reaping the fruits of that decision.

This chart only goes to 2012 but you see the spike. Non school mass shootings also look like this chart. A huge spike after 1964.

And FYI - my father typically took his rifle to school in the 50’s to go rabbit hunting afterward.

View attachment 177115

I believe it has more to do with the fact teachers can not knock the shit out of the little assholes in life and parents can not whip the fuck out of them either without the damn nanny state screaming abuse!

The shooter in Florida needed a good ass kicking all around many times over and might have thought twice before walking into a damn school and killing innocent children!

Ummmm nnnnnnnno. "God" was kicked out of public schools as soon as the Constitution kicked in.
Deal with it.

View attachment 177115

I believe it has more to do with the fact teachers can not knock the shit out of the little assholes in life and parents can not whip the fuck out of them either without the damn nanny state screaming abuse!

The shooter in Florida needed a good ass kicking all around many times over and might have thought twice before walking into a damn school and killing innocent children!
our pastor took no crap--he'd crab your neck and knock you around if you deserved it

View attachment 177115

but it needs to be done when they are very young
by 13, 14 --too late
this guy's dad died years ago--it was his non-biological dad--I think

View attachment 177115

There is a lot of no ramifications for ones actions anymore, I agree. But I believe that is all part of the related slide of society by shoving God out of the picture.

Ummmm nnnnnnnno. "God" was kicked out of public schools as soon as the Constitution kicked in.
Deal with it.
Tell us why Islam is being taught in schools then, dufus.

Deal with it.

As sociology, Dumbass?

Probably to fix the kind of ignorance that saturates boards like this.

View attachment 177115

There is a lot of no ramifications for ones actions anymore, I agree. But I believe that is all part of the related slide of society by shoving God out of the picture.

As well as families no longer having mothers AND fathers!

Deal with it.

As sociology, Dumbass?

To me, if one religion is allowed, then they all should be in there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Deal with it.

As sociology, Dumbass?

so·ci·ol·o·gy
[ˌsōsēˈäləjē]
NOUN
  1. the study of the development, structure, and functioning of human society.

So the Bible is forbidden but you want to call teaching kids Islam sociology.

And you call me a dumbass?

laughing.gif

Deal with it.

As sociology, Dumbass?

so·ci·ol·o·gy
[ˌsōsēˈäləjē]
NOUN
  1. the study of the development, structure, and functioning of human society.

So the Bible is forbidden but you want to call teaching kids Islam sociology.

And you call me a dumbass?

You have a point. After reading this post it's obvious "dumbass" didn't go far enough.

Forum List

Back