Black Lives Matter!

I doubt that since blacks are killing off blacks in droves.
I havent killed any Black people.

If you say so.
I do.

White people should worry about their own lives instead of worrying about Black lives.

5 people shot in PA gunman still at large US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tell that to your white liberal friends.

It's true. They should ask their white liberal friends the truth. What do they think blacks could do better to help clean up their own neighborhoods.

We all know whites can help by funding their schools better. We can open business' so they can rob and steal and even murder us. We can move into their neighborhoods but we all know better.
No, that content wasn't racist. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

White people should worry about their own lives instead of worrying about Black lives.

5 people shot in PA gunman still at large US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

We tried. And you put Qwami Kilpatrick of Detroit and it led to the first major city bankrupty in US History. That cost all us Michiganders $. Even black people got fed up and finally put a white Mayor in charge and he's doing a good job.

And don't show me one white going nuts. I watch news every morning and every morning there are multiple homicides in Detroit. Imagine all the ones they aren't telling us about??? But its a shock if a murder/death/kill happens in the suburbs.
Your ignorance of economic factors is astonishing. Detroits fate was sealed long before Qwami was elected.

I doubt that since blacks are killing off blacks in droves.
I havent killed any Black people.

If you say so.
I do.

Tell that to your white liberal friends.
I'm directing this to white racists like yourself.

I'm not a racist nor do I care about you idiots killing yourselves off.

You should put a comma between "Thanks" and "Dickster" :)

You are welcome.

No comma was needed.

It is standard to put a comma before or after the person you are addressing except when that reference is the subject of the verb. An example is "No, sir!"

Bullshit!

Rules for Comma Usage

Interesting. 85% of white homocides are at the hands of another White. So much for your theory.

But welcome to the club of racists who love to beat up on the black race cuz, well, ok, you can tell us why, shortbus.

He said it" black males acting with fatal stupidity in encounters with police"

That's all these cases are. If you don't want your kids shot tell them not to fight or run when the cops pull them over or tell them to put their hands behind their backs. You say "you're all being picked on?". I saw the tape. I don't know all the details but what I do know is you have to put your hands behind your back when the cops tells you to.

Cops didnt tell him too...So I guess you have to put your hands behind your back whether they tell you to or not.

Pretend I'm a judge. The cop approaches you for whatever reason he approaches you and for whatever reason tells you to put your hands behind your back and you don't and you want sympathy? I will give you some. I might even charge the cop or might fire him for killing you. But what I'm telling you is you can't say, "he was picking on me" as a defense for fighting a cop. Do you think you can get away with that?

Not sympathy...you can take your sympathy and shove it up your ass. What we are talking about is not your feelings, your sympathy or anything else. We are talking about abuse by the police towards blacks a majority of the time.

Now your stance is basically that blacks made them abuse them a majority of the time. Which is exactly the reason it continues...you dont find fault with police you find it with the victims so much so that you just assume that most of the abuse happens because blacks "asked for it" basically

You are welcome.

No comma was needed.

It is standard to put a comma before or after the person you are addressing except when that reference is the subject of the verb. An example is "No, sir!"

Bullshit!

Rules for Comma Usage

Commas Punctuation Rules

Rule 5. Use commas to set off the name, nickname, term of endearment, or title of a person directly addressed.

Examples:
Will you, Aisha, do that assignment for me?
Yes, old friend, I will.
Good day, Captain.

Now if you want to argue about Oxford commas, you might have a leg to stand on.

Thanks dickster.

You are welcome.

No comma was needed.

Bullshit!

Rules for Comma Usage

Commas Punctuation Rules

Rule 5. Use commas to set off the name, nickname, term of endearment, or title of a person directly addressed.

Examples:
Yes, old friend, I will.
Good day, Captain.

COMMAS ARE FOR PUSSIES!

HAHAHA

You are welcome.

No comma was needed.

Bullshit!

Rules for Comma Usage

Commas Punctuation Rules

Examples:
Yes, old friend, I will.
Good day, Captain.

COMMAS ARE FOR PUSSIES!

HAHAHA

Word. Some people don't even have room for all those extra commas in their cardboard box

Interesting. 85% of white homocides are at the hands of another White. So much for your theory.

But welcome to the club of racists who love to beat up on the black race cuz, well, ok, you can tell us why, shortbus.

That's all these cases are. If you don't want your kids shot tell them not to fight or run when the cops pull them over or tell them to put their hands behind their backs. You say "you're all being picked on?". I saw the tape. I don't know all the details but what I do know is you have to put your hands behind your back when the cops tells you to.

Cops didnt tell him too...So I guess you have to put your hands behind your back whether they tell you to or not.

Pretend I'm a judge. The cop approaches you for whatever reason he approaches you and for whatever reason tells you to put your hands behind your back and you don't and you want sympathy? I will give you some. I might even charge the cop or might fire him for killing you. But what I'm telling you is you can't say, "he was picking on me" as a defense for fighting a cop. Do you think you can get away with that?

Not sympathy...you can take your sympathy and shove it up your ass. What we are talking about is not your feelings, your sympathy or anything else. We are talking about abuse by the police towards blacks a majority of the time.

Now your stance is basically that blacks made them abuse them a majority of the time. Which is exactly the reason it continues...you dont find fault with police you find it with the victims so much so that you just assume that most of the abuse happens because blacks "asked for it" basically

I guess you refuse to acknowledge that in every case where a black gets shot, in EVERY case, the black guy is acting like a n*#$r.

We need to hire and train cops better. We need to put cameras on them. We need to hire more black cops to patrol black neighborhoods. We need the cops to do better community outreach.

I bet there is not one suggestion you make that I will disagree with you on.

All I'm saying is you guys need to treat the cops with more respect and listen to what they tell you.

Think about it. In our country if a cop says put your hands behind your back never mind why just do it, guess what? You have to put your hands behind your back. So yes cops need training, but so do young black men. Be better teachers/educators/parents/role models.

We tried. And you put Qwami Kilpatrick of Detroit and it led to the first major city bankrupty in US History. That cost all us Michiganders $. Even black people got fed up and finally put a white Mayor in charge and he's doing a good job.

And don't show me one white going nuts. I watch news every morning and every morning there are multiple homicides in Detroit. Imagine all the ones they aren't telling us about??? But its a shock if a murder/death/kill happens in the suburbs.
Your ignorance of economic factors is astonishing. Detroits fate was sealed long before Qwami was elected.

You are right. Detroit's fate was sealed in 1999 when Bush stole the Presidency with help from Jeb in Florida. Kwami served starting in January 2002. I wouldn't call 2 years "long before".

You see, Bush's great recession sealed Detroit's fate. Your ignorance of this proves Fox and Rush have brainwashed your stupid little ass. Google Ford Motor record profit sharing 1999 and see what fucking comes up. So stop it with this "Detroit was headed for this" bullshit.

You could say the very same thing about the entire country. Look at our debt. So what are you doing about it? Same thing Bush did. You give your rich buddies tax breaks and sent all the good paying jobs overseas. So don't tell me what happened to Detroit. Same thing that happened to the rest of the world. The multi national corporations are clearly in control and they are playing with us. Just look at how rich the rich got after the Bush Great Recession. Almost seems like it was on purpose. If not they are really dumb. But how dumb are they when they fucked you and you don't even blame them. You blame Carter, Clinton, Freddy, Fanny, Harry, Nancy and Obama. Everyone but the GOP, bankers, mortgage giants, lobbyists and military contractors who really fucked us all.

You are right. Detroit's fate was sealed in 1999 when Bush stole the Presidency with help from Jeb in Florida. Kwami served starting in January 2002. I wouldn't call 2 years "long before".

You see, Bush's great recession sealed Detroit's fate. Your ignorance of this proves Fox and Rush have brainwashed your stupid little ass. Google Ford Motor record profit sharing 1999 and see what fucking comes up. So stop it with this "Detroit was headed for this" bullshit.

You could say the very same thing about the entire country. Look at our debt. So what are you doing about it? Same thing Bush did. You give your rich buddies tax breaks and sent all the good paying jobs overseas. So don't tell me what happened to Detroit. Same thing that happened to the rest of the world. The multi national corporations are clearly in control and they are playing with us. Just look at how rich the rich got after the Bush Great Recession. Almost seems like it was on purpose. If not they are really dumb. But how dumb are they when they fucked you and you don't even blame them. You blame Carter, Clinton, Freddy, Fanny, Harry, Nancy and Obama. Everyone but the GOP, bankers, mortgage giants, lobbyists and military contractors who really fucked us all.
Your wrong again. Detroits fate was sealed prior to Bush as well. I'm not a conservative and I think Rush is an idiot. I am for taxing the wealthy because I understand the value of it. This is a capitalistic system that functions best when those that make the most money pay the most in taxes. You are full of ignorant assumptions but I am not surprised.

I guess you refuse to acknowledge that in every case where a black gets shot, in EVERY case, the black guy is acting like a n*#$r.

Well how can you argue with broad brushes like this? Dismissed idiot

We need to hire and train cops better. We need to put cameras on them. We need to hire more black cops to patrol black neighborhoods. We need the cops to do better community outreach.

All I'm saying is you guys need to treat the cops with more respect and listen to what they tell you.

Think about it. In our country if a cop says put your hands behind your back never mind why just do it, guess what? You have to put your hands behind your back. So yes cops need training, but so do young black men. Be better teachers/educators/parents/role models.

Ok, that tells us all we need to know about you. Who tailors your KKK robe for you?

Ok, that tells us all we need to know about you. Who tailors your KKK robe for you?
In his defense he claims everyone is somewhat racist. :laugh:

Your wrong again. Detroits fate was sealed prior to Bush as well. I'm not a conservative and I think Rush is an idiot. I am for taxing the wealthy because I understand the value of it. This is a capitalistic system that functions best when those that make the most money pay the most in taxes. You are full of ignorant assumptions but I am not surprised.

Why was Detroit's/America's fate sealed before Bush? Do you mean NAFTA?

You arent too smart are you? What revolution died out with the advent of the information age?

Who tailors Chris Rock's robe? He says the same thing I'm saying. What's a matter? Truth hurt?

And I guess saying anything negative about black society makes you a racist? Ok, then I'm a racist. But just so you know, that makes about 90% of white people racist.

You arent too smart are you? What revolution died out with the advent of the information age?

Industrial?

Industrial?

Correct. What is Detroit famous for and a product of?

Forum List

Back