Black Lives Matter!

I guess you refuse to acknowledge that in every case where a black gets shot, in EVERY case, the black guy is acting like a n*#$r.

We need to hire and train cops better. We need to put cameras on them. We need to hire more black cops to patrol black neighborhoods. We need the cops to do better community outreach.

I bet there is not one suggestion you make that I will disagree with you on.

All I'm saying is you guys need to treat the cops with more respect and listen to what they tell you.

Think about it. In our country if a cop says put your hands behind your back never mind why just do it, guess what? You have to put your hands behind your back. So yes cops need training, but so do young black men. Be better teachers/educators/parents/role models.

Ok, that tells us all we need to know about you. Who tailors your KKK robe for you?

Who tailors Chris Rock's robe? He says the same thing I'm saying. What's a matter? Truth hurt?

And I guess saying anything negative about black society makes you a racist? Ok, then I'm a racist. But just so you know, that makes about 90% of white people racist.

That doesn't make what Chris Rock may say right. The word is a racist form of perjorative.

If that word is too big for you to understand, go grab a dictionary. Read it during your 4th grade recess.

I guess you refuse to acknowledge that in every case where a black gets shot, in EVERY case, the black guy is acting like a n*#$r.

We need to hire and train cops better. We need to put cameras on them. We need to hire more black cops to patrol black neighborhoods. We need the cops to do better community outreach.

All I'm saying is you guys need to treat the cops with more respect and listen to what they tell you.

Think about it. In our country if a cop says put your hands behind your back never mind why just do it, guess what? You have to put your hands behind your back. So yes cops need training, but so do young black men. Be better teachers/educators/parents/role models.

Ok, that tells us all we need to know about you. Who tailors your KKK robe for you?
In his defense he claims everyone is somewhat racist. :laugh:

Yall need to get over being so offended at the use of the N word. It isn't a crime to say it, is it? Aren't black people for free speech? Pussies.

Although, I was watching a scene with Oprah in Selma and I can't wait to see that movie. Boy did black people go through a lot. Still are. The guy asked her how many judges were in Alabama and when she answered correctly he said, "name them all". Then he stamped DENIED on her voter registration.

Listen you sensitive black asses. This is tough love. Seriously! You need to start teaching your kids to respect the cops. ENOUGH of this "they're picking on us" bullshit. They are not! Maybe if there wasn't so much crime in your neighborhoods they would act differently. In fact we know they would. They're going into a war zone.

We don't ask a soldier serving in Germany to treat the German population the same way we treat the Arabs in Afganistan and Iraq. Why? Because the Arabs are dangerous and the Germans are not.

Oh but I bet an arab wearing a full turban and burka gets offended when the Marines draw their guns and ask him to lift up his robe so they can see if he's got a bomb. The Arab says, "why don't you do that to Germans?" Why do you have check points and search our cars? You are picking on us. Waaaa.

A few years ago the Detroit News did a piece on how Detroit is more dangerous than Afganistan. Sad.

You are right. Detroit's fate was sealed in 1999 when Bush stole the Presidency with help from Jeb in Florida. Kwami served starting in January 2002. I wouldn't call 2 years "long before".

You see, Bush's great recession sealed Detroit's fate. Your ignorance of this proves Fox and Rush have brainwashed your stupid little ass. Google Ford Motor record profit sharing 1999 and see what fucking comes up. So stop it with this "Detroit was headed for this" bullshit.

You could say the very same thing about the entire country. Look at our debt. So what are you doing about it? Same thing Bush did. You give your rich buddies tax breaks and sent all the good paying jobs overseas. So don't tell me what happened to Detroit. Same thing that happened to the rest of the world. The multi national corporations are clearly in control and they are playing with us. Just look at how rich the rich got after the Bush Great Recession. Almost seems like it was on purpose. If not they are really dumb. But how dumb are they when they fucked you and you don't even blame them. You blame Carter, Clinton, Freddy, Fanny, Harry, Nancy and Obama. Everyone but the GOP, bankers, mortgage giants, lobbyists and military contractors who really fucked us all.
Your wrong again. Detroits fate was sealed prior to Bush as well. I'm not a conservative and I think Rush is an idiot. I am for taxing the wealthy because I understand the value of it. This is a capitalistic system that functions best when those that make the most money pay the most in taxes. You are full of ignorant assumptions but I am not surprised.

Why was Detroit's/America's fate sealed before Bush? Do you mean NAFTA?
You arent too smart are you? What revolution died out with the advent of the information age?

Industrial?

Correct. What is Detroit famous for and a product of?

I live near the Ford Wixom Plant where the Lincolns used to be made. They and a lot of other Ford cars are now made outside the USA.

So it was unregulated NAFTA that fucked us. I'm not completely against free trade but every other country protected their vital industries when they moved towards free trade. Only one country did not. Who you ask? USA. Why? Because our workers make the most and corporations don't like paying high wages.

I don't blame the corporations I blame the government for going along. And before you say Clinton signed NAFTA, realize that NAFTA is an ever changing thing. It was made much worse under Bush. That's why we complain about how his deregulations caused the collapse. Deregulated NAFTA too much, the banks, the mortgage industry.

The end of the industrial revolution is a part of it yes I know that.

Who tailors Chris Rock's robe? He says the same thing I'm saying. What's a matter? Truth hurt?

And I guess saying anything negative about black society makes you a racist? Ok, then I'm a racist. But just so you know, that makes about 90% of white people racist.

That doesn't make what Chris Rock may say right. The word is a racist form of perjorative.

If that word is too big for you to understand, go grab a dictionary. Read it during your 4th grade recess.

But he was right. So am I.

Can you give me a better word to get my point across? Oh yea, you guys even cry when we come up with other words. Remember "Thugs"?

In every case where a black gets a beat down, the black guy is acting like a thug.

That better?

Wow, I just found this

All I'm saying is this: A recent study by the National Institute for Literacy says that nearly half (47%) of adults living in Detroit lack the reading, writing, speaking and computational skills to function in everyday life situations. They are considered illiterate. Also noted is the lack of reported “speaking skills.” Talk about breeding a dysfunctional society!

Why is it racist to point this out or to want to fix this? Black people, please tell me how YOU think YOU can fix this. Don't ask us. Assume we ain't gonna do shit. And besides, you said you don't want our help. You said you got this. Well?

My opinion? Maybe kids shouldn't have kids. Maybe if you can't teach a kid how to speak or write, don't have a kid. Don't have a kid until you are married and can afford one.

Maybe Malcomb X was right. MLK's way is wrong. MLK's way has black's depending on white business owners for jobs. Malcomb said start your own business'

Wow, I just found this

All I'm saying is this: A recent study by the National Institute for Literacy says that nearly half (47%) of adults living in Detroit lack the reading, writing, speaking and computational skills to function in everyday life situations. They are considered illiterate. Also noted is the lack of reported “speaking skills.” Talk about breeding a dysfunctional society!

Why is it racist to point this out or to want to fix this? Black people, please tell me how YOU think YOU can fix this. Don't ask us. Assume we ain't gonna do shit. And besides, you said you don't want our help. You said you got this. Well?

My opinion? Maybe kids shouldn't have kids. Maybe if you can't teach a kid how to speak or write, don't have a kid. Don't have a kid until you are married and can afford one.

Maybe Malcomb X was right. MLK's way is wrong. MLK's way has black's depending on white business owners for jobs. Malcomb said start your own business'
I think you are confused. Most Black people know a lot of whites have no vested interest in the Black community succeeding. Pointing out police abuse is not asking you to help. Its simply calling out the abuse. Until whites have shown that they have put aside their assumption of superiority MLKs way will continue to be slow. I agree with Malcolm and operate from that exact frame of mind. I dont expect whites to help. if they do then great if not so what? Either way I am going to be successful and teach other Black people what I know.

Wow, I just found this

I think you are confused. Most Black people know a lot of whites have no vested interest in the Black community succeeding. Pointing out police abuse is not asking you to help. Its simply calling out the abuse. Until whites have shown that they have put aside their assumption of superiority MLKs way will continue to be slow. I agree with Malcolm and operate from that exact frame of mind. I dont expect whites to help. if they do then great if not so what? Either way I am going to be successful and teach other Black people what I know.

Then most blacks are wrong. You see, to rich people, we are all n*#*rs. So how "they" treat poor black people is also how they will treat all poor people. That's what MLK meant when he said an injustice to one is an injustice to all. And when I say poor I mean middle class too. In other words, if you don't live in a gated community, you or your sons may become victims to these badly trained hot head cops one day too.

And if there is heavy crime in Detroit, that spills out into the suburbs.". So yes we do have a vested interest.

And where do the Lions, Tigers and Red Wings play? Detroit? So we have to drive into Detroit. Yes we do have a vested interest.

Wow, I just found this

Then most blacks are wrong. You see, to rich people, we are all n*#*rs. So how "they" treat poor black people is also how they will treat all poor people. That's what MLK meant when he said an injustice to one is an injustice to all. And when I say poor I mean middle class too. In other words, if you don't live in a gated community, you or your sons may become victims to these badly trained hot head cops one day too.

And if there is heavy crime in Detroit, that spills out into the suburbs.". So yes we do have a vested interest.

And where do the Lions, Tigers and Red Wings play? Detroit? So we have to drive into Detroit. Yes we do have a vested interest.
You have very simplistic thinking. History has shown that the wealthy elite play the rest of the whites against the Blacks and other minorities just as they are doing now. Tell most white people they are going to have to compete with a Black or Latino person and watch how racist they will get in order to preserve their white privilege. For example.

Whites Become Minority In 2044 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Wow, I just found this

Then most blacks are wrong. A successful black community will benefit both blacks and whites. It will open up more white patrons to black owned businesses and whites will be more inclined to open up businesses of their own. As it is now, most retail chains are reluctant to open a store in black neighborhoods due to high crime rates.

Having safe neighborhoods in all communities benefit people of all colors.

You do know you're not Chris Rock...A Comedian...or black dont you?

That's right only comedians and black people can use the word "******". Which makes the word more of an endearment than a pejorative. IMO

Wow, I just found this

You have very simplistic thinking. History has shown that the wealthy elite play the rest of the whites against the Blacks and other minorities just as they are doing now. Tell most white people they are going to have to compete with a Black or Latino person and watch how racist they will get in order to preserve their white privilege. For example.

Of course they use racism, god, gays and guns to divide us! But what a lot of white people are waking up to is that they are in the same boat as poor black people. Can't find a job, our public schools are getting worse too, shifting the tax burden onto us too, we're going on welfare now too, collecting foodstamps, unemployment. Trust me, poor whites don't have it much better than poor blacks but yes you are right the rich white will continue winning over those stupid poor whites with god, gays and guns and yes racism too.

That's right only comedians and black people can use the word "******". Which makes the word more of an endearment than a pejorative. IMO
Its only a pejorative when whites use it.

Except your opinion doesnt matter when you are addressing other people. I cant go around saying "Whats up Heb!! You Jew Bastard" then clean it up by yelling "IMO its endearing!"

Wow, I just found this

Of course they use racism, god, gays and guns to divide us! But what a lot of white people are waking up to is that they are in the same boat as poor black people. Can't find a job, our public schools are getting worse too, shifting the tax burden onto us too, we're going on welfare now too, collecting foodstamps, unemployment. Trust me, poor whites don't have it much better than poor blacks but yes you are right the rich white will continue winning over those stupid poor whites with god, gays and guns and yes racism too.
Your very confusing. If you see they use racism specifically what makes you think the police are above being effected by this? Most police are not exactly neurosurgeons you do realize right?

Except your opinion doesnt matter when you are addressing other people. I cant go around saying "Whats up Heb!! You Jew Bastard" then clean it up by yelling "IMO its endearing!"
Exactly. If I ran around calling white people crackers I would expect them to get upset no matter how much they used the word amongst themselves.

So what? Get over it. A lot of black political talkers admit that most people aren't going to be honest on the issue of racism. I'm trying to be completely honest. Chris Rock hit the nail on the head. And so rather than you focusing on the n word, lets talk about the point he was trying to make. Or when he made that video called "how to not get your ass kicked by the cops".

How come whenever someone like Jon Stewart or Chris Rock says something brilliant people say, "you know he's a comedian right?" That doesn't change the fact that they are right, does it?

Did Chris Rock end his skits with "I'M JUST KIDDING"? No. Why? Because he wasn't kidding. Black people hate N#(*$(rs too and black people need to stop acting the way they do when they are talking to cops. They also need to stop stealing from the store so that the cops get called on them. Or waiving toy guns or resisting arrest or asking why when a cop says put your hands behind your back.

I'm not being funny right now but I'm saying the exact same thing BLACK COMEDIAN Chris Rock was saying. He wasn't kidding, was he? Then while yes he said it funnier than I am, he was telling the truth. Why do you keep avoiding this? Just accept your cultures shortcomings and explain to us what you think you can do to improve it. Sounds to me like you have no ideas. I got one! Show up and vote in 2016 and again in 2018.

Exactly. If I ran around calling white people crackers I would expect them to get upset no matter how much they used the word amongst themselves.

Ok Thugs from now on. Young black men need to stop acting like thugs. Happy now?

Ok Thugs from now on. Young black men need to stop acting like thugs. Happy now?
Being Black is not acting like a thug though.

Wow, I just found this

Your very confusing. If you see they use racism specifically what makes you think the police are above being effected by this? Most police are not exactly neurosurgeons you do realize right?

I'm not saying the police are perfect or aren't racist or that they don't need to change. That kid with the toy gun wouldn't have been shot if he was white. But what is that black kid in Cleveland doing with a toy gun and the red removed fromt he barrell? I have conceded the cops need to change. But so does black society? It's half the problem. If your young black men stop acting like thugs, the guy in Ferguson would still be alive. If the guy in NY didn't resist the cops wouldn't have had to jump on him. All I'm saying is teach your young black men to have respect for the cops. Freeze doesn't mean run away.

Maybe if more of you showed up to vote you could take back the government that was taken over by the rich when you dumb poor black and white Americans decided voting doesn't matter.

Oh it mattered to a few more of you when you had a black man running, but then you didn't have a pony in the race in 2010 so you stayed home and so the politicians who oversee our police departments are all right wing rich republicans who don't give a shit about you or us poor/middle class whites. So start voting and maybe things will change. Until you do then you don't really matter. And when I say YOU I mean black society as a whole.

Forum List

Back