Black Friday Wal-Mart Walkout

Just more conservatives not giving a shit about the little guy.

Do it Walmart workers.

Of course when mangement gets tough with the workers, Cons tell them to suck it up

When workers get tough with management....they scream...Not Fair!

Do it Walmart workers.

Of course when mangement gets tough with the workers, Cons tell them to suck it up

If you want to walk off a job to prove your point be my guest but don't expect to have a job to come back to in the morning.

If Black Friday is so profitable for WalMart....maybe they could cut their employees in on some of the profits

NAaaaaaaaa.........they wouldnt do that

Yeah, Because when you get extra in your SSI check, you pay extra at the liquor store for your MadDog.

"Hic, inshted uv $3 for that pint, eye wanza pahhy for dallurs.."

tumblr_m2sphsx7ty1qiuebdo1_400.jpg

If Black Friday is so profitable for WalMart....maybe they could cut their employees in on some of the profits

Yeah, Because when you get extra in your SSI check, you pay extra at the liquor store for your MadDog.

Why the fuck is raspberry drink always blue????That makes no sense to me.

Do it Walmart workers.

If you want to walk off a job to prove your point be my guest but don't expect to have a job to come back to in the morning.

Progressive don't understand that there are consequences to their actions.

Profits and executives are king, workers are dog shit to be tread upon.

How are the "tread" upon, comrade? If I look for a job, and someone offers me $10 an hour, then pays me $10 an hour, they are treading on me?

What the fuck caused the brain damage in you communists?

Government better not tread on us, but god dammit our employers better fucking do so!

In what way, commie?

Conservatives......the gift that keeps on giving

Profits and executives are king, workers are dog shit to be tread upon.

How are the "tread" upon, comrade? If I look for a job, and someone offers me $10 an hour, then pays me $10 an hour, they are treading on me?

What the fuck caused the brain damage in you communists?

Government better not tread on us, but god dammit our employers better fucking do so!

In what way, commie?

Didnt you get the memo????? If we all made the same amount we would live in harmony like the communist Star Trek Federation.

How dare we refuse to pay the Walton's taxes even if we don't shop there.

Look, you're a communist; communists are fucking stupid - but tell us comrade, just what the fuck taxes do you pay for the Waltons?

How dare we refuse to take care of their employees for them even if we don't shop there.

Again, commie fucktard, Walmart is obligated to pay the wage the employee agrees to accept.

Freedom, something commie fucktards can't quite grasp.

How dare we drive by a Walmart & not salute our masters the Walton's. :fu:

What the fuck are you babbling about, commie?

I think with Maddog, the point is to make it as fake and plastic as possible, to appeal to those like Reichwinger.

Raspberry Koolaid, Blue Gatorade, Blue power-aid....All of them blue raspberry....I am telling you it is a grand conspiracy! It is the evil Rush Limbaughs fault!

I think with Maddog, the point is to make it as fake and plastic as possible, to appeal to those like Reichwinger.

Raspberry Koolaid, Blue Gatorade, Blue power-aid....All of them blue raspberry....I am telling you it is a grand conspiracy! It is the evil Rush Limbaughs fault!

Subliminal training to vote for the Democrat Party. :eusa_shhh:

Didnt you get the memo????? If we all made the same amount we would live in harmony like the communist Star Trek Federation.

Sure, I did get the memo.

Manifesto of the Communist Party

So are we done pretending that Reichwinger, Cowman, Kissmy, et al. are anything other than what they are? Communists?

You must have not got the other memo...The one where they change the name from communist to progressive then to liberal and now back to progressive.

Why do conservatives care if WalMart loses some of their Black Friday profits?

Forum List

Back