Black Friday Wal-Mart Walkout

That's right boys.....CORPORATE welfare....this is the Conservative meme for America. Suck the Corporate dick....The big reach around? Companies like Walmart pays their employees jack shit and have to rely on Gubmint assistance to survive....

How much do you pay your gardener, dickwad? Did you add $100,000 each year to make sure his kids could go to an ivy league college?

How DARE you rely on "subsidies" because you're too greedy...

then you fuckers have the nerve to bitch about taxes.....And before you fucking start.....I want to see a legitimate link that proves that "Obama Supporters" are the most likely to shop walmart.

You communists are really fucking morons - stupid beyond all belief.

I pay my gardener nothing....my wife and I do that shit. Fuck off with the stupid ass exaggerations....in fact...just fuck off and get out of my country you piece of shit. What do you pay YOUR gardener? I'd be willing to bet your front yard looks like something out of Jeff Foxworthy's worst nightmare, ya fucking loon.

I pay my gardener nothing....my wife and I do that shit.

Then YOU are causing him and his family to take welfare. We all subsidize your greed at not hiring a gardener.

Fuck off with the stupid ass exaggerations....

Irony lives, shit fer brains.

in fact...just fuck off and get out of my country you piece of shit.

I'm not in North Korea, fucktard.

What do you pay YOUR gardener? I'd be willing to bet your front yard looks like something out of Jeff Foxworthy's worst nightmare, ya fucking loon.

My lawn is immaculately manicured.

And I pay exactly what I negotiate with people - just as Walmart pays exactly what they negotiate with their employees.

But I don't run around spewing shit about "we subsidize Walmart," like you do, you fucknut moron. Oh, and we don't - stupid shit. it is not the responsibility of anyone to pay anything but the agreed upon price, when they buy goods OR LABOR.

Tell you what, go start a fucktard store. Sell brooms for $500 each, but put up a big sign that says "I pay a living wage of $50 an hour" and see how your fellow fucktards flock in. It's a winner, sell your house to finance it, you can't lose - because your fellow fucktards are just like you - not shit eating hypocrites who fling feces with no regard for reality...

Right?

You stupid fuck communists with your idiocy about "living wage" and other shit filled fantasies are basically a fungus, eating away the foundation of society.

Anyone with a job should make enough to not need food stamps. Minimum wage came about to keep people out of poverty.

Really?

So a part time Taco Bell job needs to pay enough to support a family of 10?

You fucking communists stupid beyond belief. This nation is doomed, retards are rampant.

/liberal voice on

Damn right! It needs to not only support that family but provide enough to send each of those eight children to Harvard. Because those eight children are entitled to a Harvard education just like their president.

/voice off

Immie

they are going to get affirmative action degrees too?

:lol: The All-Union Hostess stores even sell wonder bread cheaper than All Anti-Union Walmart. :lol:

Yes they sell almost out of date product cheaper there seeing as they are getting at cost you fucking idiot.

Show me any brand of bread sold at a non union store that is sold cheaper than Hostess. :lol:

BTW the stuff I buy at Hostess was fresh & still priced below anyone in town, not the discounted near expiration stuff.

Wonder Bread sucks. Price is not what drives me in bread purchases... Taste does.

That's right boys.....CORPORATE welfare....this is the Conservative meme for America. Suck the Corporate dick....The big reach around? Companies like Walmart pays their employees jack shit and have to rely on Gubmint assistance to survive....

How much do you pay your gardener, dickwad? Did you add $100,000 each year to make sure his kids could go to an ivy league college?

How DARE you rely on "subsidies" because you're too greedy...

then you fuckers have the nerve to bitch about taxes.....And before you fucking start.....I want to see a legitimate link that proves that "Obama Supporters" are the most likely to shop walmart.

You communists are really fucking morons - stupid beyond all belief.

I pay my gardener nothing....my wife and I do that shit. Fuck off with the stupid ass exaggerations....in fact...just fuck off and get out of my country you piece of shit. What do you pay YOUR gardener? I'd be willing to bet your front yard looks like something out of Jeff Foxworthy's worst nightmare, ya fucking loon.

Get out of your country? :lol: You didn't build that.

Just more conservatives not giving a shit about the little guy.

Do it Walmart workers.

Do it Walmart workers.

Communists, they define stupid.

Tonight when you go get your 21 piece KFC bucket for dinner, give the counter help an extra $100 - I'm tired of having to subsidize you for being too greedy to pay a living wage for your chicken.

:lol: The All-Union Hostess stores even sell wonder bread cheaper than All Anti-Union Walmart. :lol:

Yes they sell almost out of date product cheaper there seeing as they are getting at cost you fucking idiot.

Show me any brand of bread sold at a non union store that is sold cheaper than Hostess. :lol:

BTW the stuff I buy at Hostess was fresh & still priced below anyone in town, not the discounted near expiration stuff.

Most stores sell other brands the same price or cheaper than Wonder. But you know that and are just trolling for kicks.

If Black Friday is so profitable for WalMart....maybe they could cut their employees in on some of the profits

NAaaaaaaaa.........they wouldnt do that

Profits and executives are king, workers are dog shit to be tread upon.

Government better not tread on us, but god dammit our employers better fucking do so!

This will work great for Obama....
Let's say 3,000 people walk out and either quit or get fired....
Then they get replaced...

Obama then gets credit for adding another 3,000 people to the work force....
And gets more support for another Nobel Prize this time for economics and gets one step closer to
him being added to Mt.Rushmore as the greatest living President.

Government better not tread on us, but god dammit our employers better fucking do so!

The Waltons are among the ten richest in the world

How dare their employees expect decent pay and benefits?

Do it Walmart workers.

Communists, they define stupid.

Tonight when you go get your 21 piece KFC bucket for dinner, give the counter help an extra $100 - I'm tired of having to subsidize you for being too greedy to pay a living wage for your chicken.

What are you talking about, retard?

The Waltons are among the ten richest in the world

How dare their employees expect decent pay and benefits?

How dare we refuse to pay the Walton's taxes even if we don't shop there.

How dare we refuse to take care of their employees for them even if we don't shop there.

How dare we drive by a Walmart & not salute our masters the Walton's. :fu:

Most stores sell other brands the same price or cheaper than Wonder. But you know that and are just trolling for kicks.

:link:

If Black Friday is so profitable for WalMart....maybe they could cut their employees in on some of the profits

Dumb is dumb. I don't give a raise everytime I make a good profit. Did you get raises throughout your life everytime peofits were good?

Any moron knows wages are based on merit.

I saw a funny thing on facebook: something along the lines of . . . black Friday, where people jostle each other to buy more stuff exactly one day after being thankful for what they have. Maybe that would be a good reason to do a walkout.

Dumb is dumb. I don't give a raise everytime I make a good profit. Did you get raises throughout your life everytime peofits were good?

Libtards could care less about merit. They do care about a level playing field...whatever the hell that means.

So are walkouts

Forum List

Back