Black Ferguson Group Creates Hit List Map Targeting White Family Residences And Businesses

Kondor: I must confess, that I am glad to see you acknowledging that the responsibility for fanning the flames can be rightfully assigned to elements across the entire political spectrum, and that it is not limited to one side or the other, and some of your earlier posting here might otherwise lead one to believe.

I have been saying that from the beginning along with the fact that the far right racists want a huge confrontation. Any and all who try that from left to the right should be shot on the spot.

Now stay on track, please.

Business owners need to be ready.......Id be in my store for days with my 930 Mossy. Would save me from having to waste $15.00 range fee and I could shoot real targets. ( lol........at one of the ranges I go to, they make you take the head off a full torso target = gay. Believe that shit Geaux???:gay: )

This far RW government in Missouri is going to have blood on its hands.

And all because they refused to sacrifice a man's freedom and future on the altar of political correctness. Whatever is this world coming to?

Oh but they did, and then left his bullet-riddled body exposed in the street for over four hours while the shooter "cut n' ran".

That implies that you have a great deal of accurate information about the entire scenario. Which of the eyewitnesses are you and were you inside the police car when it all went down?

Anyone notice the irony?
The LIBs are always claiming the REPs are "stupid" and don't believe in science.
Then when scientific prove is provided to prove BM's blood was found on Wilson's gun and on his uniform and in the SUV the first thing the LIBs do is claim the scientific evidence can not be correct.

dannyboys, most Pubs and Dems are not critical thinkers regardless of IQ, experience, and education. They begin with a confirmation bias on the subject (police good, blacks bad; police bad, blacks picked on).

The governor has to make it clear that those who act violently will be subdued violently; anyone with a firearm will be summarily executed on the spot with the exception of armed security in the stores.

Nonviolent protest/civil disobedience will not be suppressed.

Forum List

Back