Black Ferguson Group Creates Hit List Map Targeting White Family Residences And Businesses

Read the quote genius..You got a problem with that? You liberals love chaos. You and your "white" bullshit... The KKK would love to string us Jews up as much as you. Now sit your ass down you're an embarrassment
I read the quote. Can you read? Please point out the word riot.
Comparing Micheal Brown to Emit Till is a valid comparison to you? it's inciting violence. Obama and Holder should be down there calming the situation like only they can, but they like the chaos, like i said
Yes its a valid comparison. I dont care what you may think is valid or not. Your opinion doesn't have any merit in my world. There should be protesting. That doesnt equal a riot.
Yeah the last protest there, was peace fest.
The last protest was last night moron. Just because there was no riot doesnt mean people were not protesting. Its sad to see the media lead you around by the nose like that.
I'm talking about after the verdict is announced, you know when wilson is proven innocent?

Your POTUS didnt tell them to riot dumbass. Thats your white paranoia kicking in.
He went to Ferguson and told them to keep it up. Not my fault your a dumbass.
Never fails. You call someone a dumb ass and misspell something. Its "you're" not "your" dumb ass. He told them to keep up protesting. Where in your mind does that equate to rioting you simpleton?
Well the name of op for a start.
Protesting at specific locations means a riot? Tell me you arent really that stupid please?
Actually you are partially right, most businesses has already moved out, because if the last peaceful protest. See the intelligence of those people. They destroyed their town.
Sounds like a diversion to me. When does targeting specific spots to protest at mean riot?

He went to Ferguson and told them to keep it up. Not my fault your a dumbass.
Never fails. You call someone a dumb ass and misspell something. Its "you're" not "your" dumb ass. He told them to keep up protesting. Where in your mind does that equate to rioting you simpleton?
Protesting at specific locations means a riot? Tell me you arent really that stupid please?
Actually you are partially right, most businesses has already moved out, because if the last peaceful protest. See the intelligence of those people. They destroyed their town.
Sounds like a diversion to me. When does targeting specific spots to protest at mean riot?
Okay, I hope your right.

Comparing Micheal Brown to Emit Till is a valid comparison to you? it's inciting violence. Obama and Holder should be down there calming the situation like only they can, but they like the chaos, like i said
Yes its a valid comparison. I dont care what you may think is valid or not. Your opinion doesn't have any merit in my world. There should be protesting. That doesnt equal a riot.
Yeah the last protest there, was peace fest.
The last protest was last night moron. Just because there was no riot doesnt mean people were not protesting. Its sad to see the media lead you around by the nose like that.
I'm talking about after the verdict is announced, you know when wilson is proven innocent?

If thats what you meant why did you say "was" moron? Was is used to indicate past tense. Your white paranoia gland is over active.

Okay, I hope your right.
I'm always right.

Okay, I hope your right.
I'm always right.
Lol, yeah okay

Lol!!!...so "living your life" means calling people racial epithets.
You must really have a worthless life.
Nothing like the names you call conservatives. I mean calling women *****. I'm not the one trying to get black people to attack white people, talk about worthless.
Here's the easy way to make you the simpleton liar. I challenge you fo find anywhere on the internet, not only this board where I have called a woman a "****."

So how about you prove your assertion or admit that you are a liar.

Nowhere in the articles posted is there any statement that some group were trying to get Black people to attack White people.

So challenge number two, prove that assertion you just made.
This should be entertaining.

Again, if "living your life" means the ability to call people you don't know "coons", you must surely be a waste of neurons...

KKK really, truly are a bunch of pussies.

We used to terrorize them in east Texas and Louisiana.

Yeah? how do you know that? I just posted a quote from Holder genius.... Now sit down and go worship your president somewhere else
Yeah. How do I know what? I dont care what you posted from Holder. You said the POTUS encouraged riots. Neither your POTUS or Holder encouraged anyone to riot. You need some medication for your white paranoia gland.
Read the quote genius..You got a problem with that? You liberals love chaos. You and your "white" bullshit... The KKK would love to string us Jews up as much as you. Now sit your ass down you're an embarrassment

You're living in a world of delusion and hate just like the rest of the racist on this board

Kondor, I see the culpability of the media, the lefties, and the righties in this, yes.

It is many sided, not just one sided.

The LEO will crack heads right, left, and center as necessary.
Well, I must confess, that I am glad to see you acknowledging that the responsibility for fanning the flames can be rightfully assigned to elements across the entire political spectrum, and that it is not limited to one side or the other, and some of your earlier posting here might otherwise lead one to believe.

Well said, and thank you.

( this in no way impairs our mutual rights to throw bricks at substance here - merely indicative of a bit of common ground that most folks can probably buy into )
teeth_smile.gif

I would say the right have been fanning flames like this to enrage the racists to make them go out and kill black people who are doing nothing more than protesting. But then it creates a story that they can cover. They are the drama queens of high school.

Police Brutality and scope of response is important for how police respond to citizens they want to stop and what force to use and when to use it. But extreme groups on both sides like that group (if true) and the KKK don't help the situation and make it us versus them.
:clap:I give you a hand for one of the dumbest post so far today:eusa_wall:
I'm really not trying to be unkind but didn't really understand it myself.

Yeah. How do I know what? I dont care what you posted from Holder. You said the POTUS encouraged riots. Neither your POTUS or Holder encouraged anyone to riot. You need some medication for your white paranoia gland.

You're living in a world of delusion and hate just like the rest of the racist on this board
Actually I'm not, but nice attempt at trying to convince me.

Kondor, I see the culpability of the media, the lefties, and the righties in this, yes.

It is many sided, not just one sided.

The LEO will crack heads right, left, and center as necessary.
Well, I must confess, that I am glad to see you acknowledging that the responsibility for fanning the flames can be rightfully assigned to elements across the entire political spectrum, and that it is not limited to one side or the other, and some of your earlier posting here might otherwise lead one to believe.

Well said, and thank you.

( this in no way impairs our mutual rights to throw bricks at substance here - merely indicative of a bit of common ground that most folks can probably buy into )
teeth_smile.gif

I would say the right have been fanning flames like this to enrage the racists to make them go out and kill black people who are doing nothing more than protesting. But then it creates a story that they can cover. They are the drama queens of high school.

Police Brutality and scope of response is important for how police respond to citizens they want to stop and what force to use and when to use it. But extreme groups on both sides like that group (if true) and the KKK don't help the situation and make it us versus them.
:clap:I give you a hand for one of the dumbest post so far today:eusa_wall:
I'm really not trying to be unkind but didn't really understand it myself.

You'd have to comprehend gibberish...Waste of time

Every other word you post here "white" this "white" that. Seems to be a lot of hate there actually

Every other word you post here "white" this "white" that. Seems to be a lot of hate there actually
No. Just pointing out to the cave apes where their race has its own issues. Like I tell everyone else if you dont like it ignore it. I'm not here to be your friend.

No. Just pointing out to the cave apes where their race has its own issues. Like I tell everyone else if you dont like it ignore it. I'm not here to be your friend.

I'm not here to make friends..I just like to point out hypocrisy:thup:

I'm not here to make friends..I just like to point out hypocrisy:thup:
You evidently dont know what hypocrisy is.

Forum List

Back