Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
So what do you think?

Why you ask does he not stand?

Mr. XXX said it's because he's... that's right-

Muslim :up_yours:

Can't stand for the National Anthem of this country but instead they stand to cut off your head

Just as I thought

More bulletin board material for Patriots

-Geaux

--------------------------------------

Dion Waiters, an NBA player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, was nowhere to be found when the national anthem was being sung before his team’s game against the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Waiters says the reason he excused himself prior to the national anthem is that he’s a Muslim acting in accordance with his religious beliefs.

If so-called “moderate Muslims” really wanted things to get better, they would stand and sing at the top of their lungs for America and hope we, as a country, survive and eliminate evil-doers all over the world.

Read more at NBA player refuses to stand for national anthem but it 8217 s the reason why that 8217 s so disturbing

So you guys are all for religious freedom unless it's a religion you don't like.

Incidently, I have no idea, does the NBA have a rule that all their players have to stand for the national anthem?

No Joe. I HAVE A RULE they do. Muslims to boot

-Geaux

Maybe it's time for the Cavaliers to find someone else to play for their team. I know that if I were an NBA fan, I wouldn't want that guy on my team, ever.

Depends ...

If he's black, he's a godless muslim and we should throw him out of the NBA.
If he's white, he has that right as well as the right to his religious beliefs and we should all work to protect that right for all real Americans.

Racist hypocrites.

Depends ...

If he's white, he has that right as well as the right to his religious beliefs and we should all work to protect that right for all real Americans.

Racist hypocrites.

OK- If Muslims were not Americas #1 enemy, you might have a point.

-Geaux

Depends ...

Racist hypocrites.

-Geaux

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood. I thought we were talking about an American professional basketball player. I'll read it again and look for where it said he's a Muslim terrorist.

:rolleyes-41:

Many Orthodox Jews can't swear allegiance to anyone but their God..
Where in the national anthem does it require you to swear allegiance? Figures a liberal wouldn't know the words to the national anthem.

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Depends ...

Racist hypocrites.

-Geaux

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood. I thought we were talking about an American professional basketball player. I'll read it again and look for where it said he's a Muslim terrorist.

Muslimsvsguns.jpg

Depends ...

Racist hypocrites.

-Geaux

Muslims are the enemy of America.
:alirulz:

Terrorists are.
:terror:

There's a difference.

:bang3:

I agree that the moderate muslims should speak out against the terrorist acts of the radicals.

But forcing someone to stand for the national anthem goes against everything we stand for.

So you guys are all for religious freedom unless it's a religion you don't like.

Incidently, I have no idea, does the NBA have a rule that all their players have to stand for the national anthem?

No Joe. I HAVE A RULE they do. Muslims to boot

-Geaux

So you have a rule that requires everyone to stand for the National Anthem. JoeyB has a rule that gun dealers who sell guns that are used to commit murders go to jail, whether they followed the rules or not.

The good news is that neither of you get to make rules for everyone else. You follow your rule.

Depends ...

Racist hypocrites.

-Geaux

Muslimsvsguns.jpg

Those that condemn all Musims for actions of these monsters are just as foolish as those that blame all gun owners for the actions of a handful idiots.

I don't think he's required to stand, so doesn't appear as if he's broken any rule.

However he should stand. No one is asking him to sing the anthem or pledge allegiance to anyone or anything. So the whole "religion" angle is total BS and quite ignorant. Standing is just show of respect for the country you're in. It's a show of respect for the fans that came see you play. It's a show of respect for the league and your fellow players.

He has no issue collecting his paycheck, right? Last time I checked GOD was on the money. "In God We Trust". So if he's really going to make a stand then make a fucking stand and leave the country. Ah yes, but he can't earn millions and live the life of a rock star in the Middle East. Looks like just another selfish, whiner to me.

Forum List

Back