Black Ferguson Group Creates Hit List Map Targeting White Family Residences And Businesses

The nerve struck is the realization that you are a witless asshole. You decry being targeted for your skin, so then you want to go hunt black people.

The lives saved because of me might be that of you and your family.

You are a fool. Stay home, pull your shades, turn off the lights, and cower in the dark. Judas Priest, act a man.
You idiot, I said I ain't hunting anyone. Liberals, including Obama has got the blacks worked up. We still don't know the verdict yet. Neither do we know the facts of the case, but because of assholes like you. We will have innocent black and white people hurt over this. Y'all have blacks so worked up they will riot no matter what. All over this cop. If he is guilty, put him in jail, if he not he should walk free, but because of assholes like yourself. He never will. Your a race baiter.

Struck a nerve. Good. Obama is not fanning the flames, you and Stephanie are with your bleating. I will not accept white racism anymore than black racism.

I have said that I think Wilson should be no billed.

I have said violence should be met with shot guns.

You are the race baiter, son, not me.
Obama went to Ferguson, and told them to keep it up. Since Obama has been elected, he has done more for racism. Than the kkk could only dream to do, and you support him. So your the race baiter.
Your POTUS didnt tell them to riot dumbass. Thats your white paranoia kicking in.

Really? Id expect to see him down there along with Holder speaking out against the rioters and looters..Nah they rather fan the flames...Holder is a piece of shit So is Obama for that matter..

09-25-Eric-Holder.jpg

In a segment that aired on MSNBC’s The Reid Report, Attorney General Eric Holder was answering a question about the shooting of Michael Brown when he compared the teenager’s death to the 1955 murder of Emmett Till.

“The struggle goes on,” Holder said Monday at a Capitol Hill event where a tree was planted in Till’s memory. “And it’s not only Ferguson, there are other communities around our country where we are dealing with relationships that are not what they should be, be they official communities they are supposed to serve or whether it’s on a more personal level. There is enduring legacy that Emmett Till has left with us that we still have to confront as a nation.

Read more at Eric Holder Compares Michael Brown To Emmett Till The Struggle Goes On Daily Surge

The nerve struck is the realization that you are a witless asshole. You decry being targeted for your skin, so then you want to go hunt black people.

You are a fool. Stay home, pull your shades, turn off the lights, and cower in the dark. Judas Priest, act a man.
You idiot, I said I ain't hunting anyone. Liberals, including Obama has got the blacks worked up. We still don't know the verdict yet. Neither do we know the facts of the case, but because of assholes like you. We will have innocent black and white people hurt over this. Y'all have blacks so worked up they will riot no matter what. All over this cop. If he is guilty, put him in jail, if he not he should walk free, but because of assholes like yourself. He never will. Your a race baiter.

Struck a nerve. Good. Obama is not fanning the flames, you and Stephanie are with your bleating. I will not accept white racism anymore than black racism.

Obama went to Ferguson, and told them to keep it up. Since Obama has been elected, he has done more for racism. Than the kkk could only dream to do, and you support him. So your the race baiter.
Your POTUS didnt tell them to riot dumbass. Thats your white paranoia kicking in.

Really? Id expect to see him down there along with Holder speaking out against the rioters and looters..Nah they rather fan the flames...Holder is a piece of shit So is Obama for that matter..

09-25-Eric-Holder.jpg

In a segment that aired on MSNBC’s The Reid Report, Attorney General Eric Holder was answering a question about the shooting of Michael Brown when he compared the teenager’s death to the 1955 murder of Emmett Till.

“The struggle goes on,” Holder said Monday at a Capitol Hill event where a tree was planted in Till’s memory. “And it’s not only Ferguson, there are other communities around our country where we are dealing with relationships that are not what they should be, be they official communities they are supposed to serve or whether it’s on a more personal level. There is enduring legacy that Emmett Till has left with us that we still have to confront as a nation.

Read more at Eric Holder Compares Michael Brown To Emmett Till The Struggle Goes On Daily Surge
I doubt your POTUS cares what you specifically want him to do. The point is he didnt tell protestors to riot. Thats your white paranoia gland being over stimulated.

09-25-Eric-Holder.jpg

I doubt your POTUS cares what you specifically want him to do. The point is he didnt tell protestors to riot. Thats your white paranoia gland being over stimulated.

Yeah? how do you know that? I just posted a quote from Holder genius.... Now sit down and go worship your president somewhere else

Once the shooting starts it will be open season on negroes.
They have been warned repeatedly about attacking innocent Whites. On the subways. In the schools. In fast food takeouts. In private homes.
They are a 'Special Needs' race and can not comprehend simple things like "leave my fucking lawnmower alone!".
The fucking lid will blow off when the first innocent White family is targeted. That you can take to your local food bank.

Yeah you're totally not racist.

Once the shooting starts it will be open season on negroes.
They have been warned repeatedly about attacking innocent Whites. On the subways. In the schools. In fast food takeouts. In private homes.
They are a 'Special Needs' race and can not comprehend simple things like "leave my fucking lawnmower alone!".
The fucking lid will blow off when the first innocent White family is targeted. That you can take to your local food bank.

The day will come, you will violate the law and be caught, and you will incarcerated with your peers.
There is no law to "violate" which says I can not defend myself and or my family by any means if I am convinced that our lives are in danger.
If a bunch of Tree Dwellers storms my property and attempts to break in they will be met with lethal force.
I hope to are intelligent enough to understand such a simple concept.

You can't kill them unless they are an imminent threat. Black people protesting are not an imminent threat despite your fears of them as a people. They have a right to protest, just because some fringe group wants to loot and be stupid doesn't mean ALL protesters do and to not allow them to protest would be a 1st amendment violation and yes, black people do have the freedom to protest despite your protests.

09-25-Eric-Holder.jpg

Yeah? how do you know that? I just posted a quote from Holder genius.... Now sit down and go worship your president somewhere else
Yeah. How do I know what? I dont care what you posted from Holder. You said the POTUS encouraged riots. Neither your POTUS or Holder encouraged anyone to riot. You need some medication for your white paranoia gland.

Kondor, I see the culpability of the media, the lefties, and the righties in this, yes.

It is many sided, not just one sided.

The LEO will crack heads right, left, and center as necessary.
Well, I must confess, that I am glad to see you acknowledging that the responsibility for fanning the flames can be rightfully assigned to elements across the entire political spectrum, and that it is not limited to one side or the other, and some of your earlier posting here might otherwise lead one to believe.

Well said, and thank you.

( this in no way impairs our mutual rights to throw bricks at substance here - merely indicative of a bit of common ground that most folks can probably buy into )
teeth_smile.gif

I would say the right have been fanning flames like this to enrage the racists to make them go out and kill black people who are doing nothing more than protesting. But then it creates a story that they can cover. They are the drama queens of high school.

Police Brutality and scope of response is important for how police respond to citizens they want to stop and what force to use and when to use it. But extreme groups on both sides like that group (if true) and the KKK don't help the situation and make it us versus them.

He went to Ferguson and told them to keep it up. Not my fault your a dumbass.

09-25-Eric-Holder.jpg

Yeah. How do I know what? I dont care what you posted from Holder. You said the POTUS encouraged riots. Neither your POTUS or Holder encouraged anyone to riot. You need some medication for your white paranoia gland.
Read the quote genius..You got a problem with that? You liberals love chaos. You and your "white" bullshit... The KKK would love to string us Jews up as much as you. Now sit your ass down you're an embarrassment

Kondor, I see the culpability of the media, the lefties, and the righties in this, yes.

It is many sided, not just one sided.

The LEO will crack heads right, left, and center as necessary.
Well, I must confess, that I am glad to see you acknowledging that the responsibility for fanning the flames can be rightfully assigned to elements across the entire political spectrum, and that it is not limited to one side or the other, and some of your earlier posting here might otherwise lead one to believe.

Well said, and thank you.

( this in no way impairs our mutual rights to throw bricks at substance here - merely indicative of a bit of common ground that most folks can probably buy into )
teeth_smile.gif

I would say the right have been fanning flames like this to enrage the racists to make them go out and kill black people who are doing nothing more than protesting. But then it creates a story that they can cover. They are the drama queens of high school.

Police Brutality and scope of response is important for how police respond to citizens they want to stop and what force to use and when to use it. But extreme groups on both sides like that group (if true) and the KKK don't help the situation and make it us versus them.
:clap:I give you a hand for one of the dumbest post so far today:eusa_wall:

09-25-Eric-Holder.jpg

Read the quote genius..You got a problem with that? You liberals love chaos. You and your "white" bullshit... The KKK would love to string us Jews up as much as you. Now sit your ass down you're an embarrassment
I read the quote. Can you read? Please point out the word riot.

Never fails. You call someone a dumb ass and misspell something. Its "you're" not "your" dumb ass. He told them to keep up protesting. Where in your mind does that equate to rioting you simpleton?

Comparing Micheal Brown to Emit Till is a valid comparison to you? it's inciting violence. Obama and Holder should be down there calming the situation like only they can, but they like the chaos, like i said

Never fails. You call someone a dumb ass and misspell something. Its "you're" not "your" dumb ass. He told them to keep up protesting. Where in your mind does that equate to rioting you simpleton?
Well the name of op for a start.

Comparing Micheal Brown to Emit Till is a valid comparison to you? it's inciting violence. Obama and Holder should be down there calming the situation like only they can, but they like the chaos, like i said
Yes its a valid comparison. I dont care what you may think is valid or not. Your opinion doesn't have any merit in my world. There should be protesting. That doesnt equal a riot.

Protesting at specific locations means a riot? Tell me you arent really that stupid please?

Yes its a valid comparison. I dont care what you may think is valid or not. Your opinion doesn't have any merit in my world. There should be protesting. That doesnt equal a riot.
Yeah the last protest there, was peace fest.

Yeah the last protest there, was peace fest.
The last protest was last night moron. Just because there was no riot doesnt mean people were not protesting. Its sad to see the media lead you around by the nose like that.

Protesting at specific locations means a riot? Tell me you arent really that stupid please?
Actually you are partially right, most businesses has already moved out, because if the last peaceful protest. See the intelligence of those people. They destroyed their town.

Forum List

Back