Black Boy Suffering From PTSD After Doorbell Shooting Incident, Trial Looms

being scared when strange black kid bangs on his door in middle of night and yanks the door open. kid should not been out getitng his siblings he cant tell dirfection or drive right. hid parents should have ben. its there fault.
Reminds me of an incident that happened to me.

I was moving to Florida with my wife and we arrived at my step father’s house. On the first night my wife’s cat managed to get outside and she was concerned so we went outside to try to find it.

We were successful and after pouting the cat inside I decided to smoke a cigarette. When I was finished I walked to the door and opened it.

I found myself facing my stepdad who had a .22 Magnum revolver pointed at my stomach. He said, “Halt.”

I raised my hands and said, “It’s only me, dad.”

A couple of months later I had found a home and a job and moved out. I stopped by my parents house for a quick visit with my mother. I asked if she should show me the revolver that my stepdad had pointed ate me.

She got the weapon and I looked at it and told her it was the wrong gun because it was a smaller weapon. I was wrong. A gun pointed at you can look a lot bigger than it actually Is.

Reminds me of an incident that happened to me.

I was moving to Florida with my wife and we arrived at my step father’s house. On the first night my wife’s cat managed to get outside and she was concerned so we went outside to try to find it.

We were successful and after pouting the cat inside I decided to smoke a cigarette. When I was finished I walked to the door and opened it.

I found myself facing my stepdad who had a .22 Magnum revolver pointed at my stomach. He said, “Halt.”

I raised my hands and said, “It’s only me, dad.”

A couple of months later I had found a home and a job and moved out. I stopped by my parents house for a quick visit with my mother. I asked if she should show me the revolver that my stepdad had pointed ate me.

She got the weapon and I looked at it and told her it was the wrong gun because it was a smaller weapon. I was wrong. A gun pointed at you can look a lot bigger than it actually Is.
the parents caused this . and old showed more hart then anyone. always asking if the kid was ok hoping no one was hurt, he was just scared. all these blacks want is to pimp there son out to press to get free college money. it just another work for them to get free poverty money.

no he shouldnt. he was scare.d the parents should be prosicuted.
I cant see that based on what little has been reported

If all he did was ring the wrong doorbell then he didnt do anything wrong

Is there more to the story than that?

Of course it is. The second a threat is perceived. Of course if blacks weren't savages frail whites really wouldn't have that excuse to shoot people. But, they are. Sorry to say.
When did white folks stop being savages? It's funny how you started scalping Native Americans first and then when they started scalping you, you called them savages. You have murdered and killed black folks for over 400yrs, but you never see yourself as a savage. Why is that?

the parents caused this . and old showed more hart then anyone. always asking if the kid was ok hoping no one was hurt, he was just scared. all these blacks want is to pimp there son out to press to get free college money. it just another work for them to get free poverty money.
I am just glad my stepdad didn’t pull the trigger that night and put a .22 magnum round into my stomach.

Perhaps if I had been a black kid he might have.

Oh I am quite sure that you are praying it is.
I dont have to fake black criminality

There is enough real examples to keep us busy

But in this incident I tend to side with the black kid

even though the media always slants the news to shield black criminals

There is enough teal examples to keep us busy

Like we don't have to fake white criminality or white racism. We got the double whammy in this case. Who was the black criminal in this case?

When did white folks stop being savages? It's funny how you started scalping Native Americans first and then when they started scalping you, you called them savages. You have murdered and killed black folks for over 400yrs, but you never see yourself as a savage. Why is that?
As long as you continue to excuse away black criminality you will have no future as a people.

The way you excuse being a racist POS, that is the only thing that is hindering black folks from thriving in the future.
Ohhh De WAYCISS WAYCISS time for de black folks ra dum de WAYCISS shuffle. Sing it bruta dey can't do anything, neber built, neber invented cause de WAYCISS being su bad. Keepin ya all down, yesser.

I cant see that based on what little has been reported

If all he did was ring the wrong doorbell then he didnt do anything wrong

Is there more to the story than that?
and grabbed the door open . its his parents that are to blame

There is enough real examples to keep us busy

who lied about grabbing the door open

So much racist fragility in this thread. Not a proud boy among you. Even horselightning has to pretend the parents did something because he's too frail to admit he just likes seeing young black men shot. Seriously, there are few things funnier than a culture of cuckolds pretending to be edgy. :laugh:

Forum List

Back