Black Boy Suffering From PTSD After Doorbell Shooting Incident, Trial Looms

Are you asking me or telling me? I'm telling you being a frail white isn't an excuse to shoot people. :itsok:
Of course it is. The second a threat is perceived. Of course if blacks weren't savages frail whites really wouldn't have that excuse to shoot people. But, they are. Sorry to say.

I think so

The lib media is hurting blacks by pandering to them
And the right wing media is brainwashing whites into fearing anyone different than themselves. The two combined are destroying our country.

Where did the radical black article disparage all whites in your frail white eyes? Quote it. :laugh:
I would call it indirectly

Why was the boy identified as black and the old man was white?

To anger blacks and shame whites

And the right wing media is brainwashing whites into fearing anyone different than themselves. The two combined are destroying our country.
When are libs going to learn that any game you invent our side can learn to play?

Not at all

We are learning from you
Yup you went out and got your own geriatric fool who has no business being president to insure the downward spiral continues. Like I said you guys sure as hell are playing to win

Yup you went out and got your own geriatric fool who has no business being president to insure the downward spiral continues. Like I said you guys sure as hell are playing to win
Since you elected obama and biden you have no room to talk

The homeowner was wrong for shooting the kid and should be punished for it

Where libs go wrong is making it all about race and trying to put white people on the defensive
no he shouldnt. he was scare.d the parents should be prosicuted.

Forum List

Back