Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

It's pretty clear your intention with the post I responded to was focused on "safety classes." From your quote, "The 2A fagnatics get all upset n shit if new buyers are required to take a safety class."

lol been there, done that, dumbass. That's why I suggested YOU do it, tard; we need more comedy threads.

lol been there, done that, dumbass. That's why I suggested YOU do it, tard; we need more comedy threads.
I see .. let me get this straight. You brought up a topic, and I'm the "tard" because I challenge you to start it? That's sound thinking there and what I would have expected. Brilliant.

The white father was irresponsible and should be held accountable. The black father wasn't acting like a thug. He was clearly trying to show the boy's father the video of the kid with the whip.

Had I been the girl's parents, I would've called the police, showed them the video and then let them handle it...

You are the one believing and posting propaganda attacking a small child based on the lies of woke assholes such as yourself who have an agenda to push we are victims nonsense....

I read the story---it became obvious that the black kids and their black parents are the bullies so shove them up your lying ass and stop pushing this nonsense. I and YOU don't know what the boy was doing with the buggy whip LOOKING thing--the only thing that we know about this story is that the story is manipulated and only fools believe such shit and only corrupt assholes repost such shit.

Stop believing the propaganda.
Yea like the story of a 10yr old being raped, that was a hoax also.

Whips are racist????

the-golden-girls-laugh.gif
What? You didn't know?

I saw this story on Yahooo and thought--wow they left a lot out of it obviously. The blacks kids were the ones bulling the white ones hun if that helps---

In the future, I suggest that you stop believing the propaganda put out the woke writers at yahoo and other sites....their stories have a we want blacks to be victims bullshit smear all over their stories that doesn't hold up upon further investigation.
It's a Black World now. Whites are the Minority. ALL Liberals news channels trash whites now and make Blacks as heroes.

Forum List

Back