Black Boy Suffering From PTSD After Doorbell Shooting Incident, Trial Looms

I’m not trying to silence you. I prefer people like you let the world know exactly how disgusting and simple minded they are. You don’t get the benefit of hiding from your hate.
Hate! Hate really. How woke of you. Do you hate the python coiling in front of you? I hope not. It is only doing what pythons are supposed to do. You might recoil in aversion. You might move away. You might even look for a weapon with which to defend yourself. None of which are caused by hate. Just a quiet recognition that this is the way it is. Your survival is your responsibility. So an elderly man perceived a danger and acted accordingly. He made a mistake. It wasn't a python but a garden snake. It's an Understandable error.

Hey Frailure. You're the one making the shooting of an innocent young man all about white victimhood. I didn't force you down this bitch path. You chose to trod this road all on your own. :itsok: :laugh:
You just justified a frail elderly man shooting a young buck.

Frail white victims shoot first, apologize later. The more frail, the faster the trigger finger.
Being emotionally or even physically frail isn't a justification for shooting someone ringing your door bell you Moron. :laugh:

Why did I think for a moment you had some interesting or at least some inventive angle instead of just being stupid? :dunno: :laugh:

How do you imagine I did that Dipshit? I'd love to hear this explanation. :laugh:
Why because you pointed out how weak and frail the old man is. The frail, elderly, and weak old man was confronted at his own door. The young man battering in his door was OBVIOUSLY a bigger, stronger, black young man of superior size and strength. Right? Big black guy, frail old man. Uncertain intention.

BLAMMO.

Identifying the shooter as white is playing the race card? :dunno: You're almost the exact caricature republicans have of young white liberals. :laugh:
Well, yeah

If nothing else its there to remind black people who the enemy is

Being emotionally or even physically frail isn't a justification for shooting someone ringing your door bell you Moron. :laugh:

Why did I think for a moment you had some interesting or at least some inventive angle instead of just being stupid? :dunno: :laugh:
The only mistake is in grazing the guy's forehead instead of blasting it off his shoulders.

Hate! Hate really. How woke of you. Do you hate the python coiling in front of you? I hope not. It is only doing what pythons are supposed to do. You might recoil in aversion. You might move away. You might even look for a weapon with which to defend yourself. None of which are caused by hate. Just a quiet recognition that this is the way it is. Your survival is your responsibility. So an elderly man perceived a danger and acted accordingly. He made a mistake. It wasn't a python but a garden snake. It's an Understandable error.
he was a coward who wanted to shoot a black kid, now he will spend the rest of his life in jail for his stupidity

Why because you pointed out how weak and frail the old man is. The frail, elderly, and weak old man was confronted at his own door. The young man battering in his door was OBVIOUSLY a bigger, stronger, black young man of superior size and strength. Right? Big black guy, frail old man. Uncertain intention.

BLAMMO.
Are you asking me or telling me? I'm telling you being a frail white isn't an excuse to shoot people. :itsok:

Forum List

Back