Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

I am against bullying...but you haven't told me under what possible circumstances is a little kid justified to show up at someone's door with a whip??

And last I checked...most of the anti-bullying policies that were being pushed --were not being OPPOSED BY Liberals...

So yes, it is funny to see conservatives pull a 180 on something that I have DOCUMENTED PROOF they have opposed....can you show me where "liberals" have opposed legislation to address bullying?
I never said it was ever justified...violence is never the current responence, even to violence. I merely posed the question, of what level of bullying was going on, to drive a kid to do such a thing to begin with.

Frankly, you clearly don't care about bullying....here you are, attacking this little kid as racist, because he was bullied so badly by these girls, he showed up to their house with this thing. You obviously don't care he was bullied, don't care about his claim, and are jumping on him....just sad really.

I never said it was ever justified...violence is never the current responence, even to violence. I merely posed the question, of what level of bullying was going on, to drive a kid to do such a thing to begin with.

Frankly, you clearly don't care about bullying....here you are, attacking this little kid as racist, because he was bullied so badly by these girls, he showed up to their house with this thing. You obviously don't care he was bullied, don't care about his claim, and are jumping on him....just sad really.
I never called the kid racist -- that is your fragile feelings kicking in.......

But you are more than welcome to point to the comment where I called this kid racist??

it's odd tho...because i saw a couple of folks claim the little was racially bullying him with ZERO EVIDENCE....did you say anything to them about that??

Or are you too fixated on making up shit I didn't say??

I never called the kid racist -- that is your fragile feelings kicking in.......

But you are more than welcome to point to the comment where I called this kid racist??

it's odd tho...because i saw a couple of folks claim the little was racially bullying him with ZERO EVIDENCE....did you say anything to them about that??

Or are you too fixated on making up shit I didn't say??
um...yeah you do....did you not read your OP, watch the video you posted?

"The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

With the firearm being discharged, even accidently, that puts anyone in the vicinity in danger. Owning and using a firearm takes responsibility, and be confronted from the limited information available, doesn't provide the rationale to discharge the firearm. The father was irresponsible to introduce a firearm, and clearly doesn't have the appropriate training to use it safely (e.g. finger off trigger, safety engaged)

The 2A fagnatics get all upset n shit if new buyers are required to take a safety class.

"A doorbell camera captured a young boy walking up to a family's house in Forney and hitting their front door with a whip last week, and the video got widespread attention over the weekend. Authorities said the boy's intentions were to confront a classmate, and that there's been a "bullying issue" between the two children. The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

On Sunday, the girl's mother, Carissa Nash, told WFAA how the incident unfolded Thursday afternoon on Cross Cut Drive in Forney. Nash's video showed the boy hit their door with the whip. Then, after a second whip on the door, Nash can be heard opening the door and telling the boy to leave. The next video Nash posted was of her husband, who said he went to the boy's father's home to get answers. Seconds later, the sound of a gun could be heard going off from near the man at the door. Jason Johnson, the Kaufman County Precinct 2 constable, identified that man as Bryan Brunson. Johnson said Brunson had a gun in his right hand, and that the gun went off, firing in the direction of his daughter, who was standing behind him. Brunson was later arrested on a charge of deadly conduct, Johnson said."

You can clearly see in the beginning of the video -- the little boy knocking at the door and the mother talking very disrespectfully to the little boy..using harsh language as well...that is bad enough....but then to go to the parents of the child and start trouble with them? That is a step too far....and as you can clearly see the father was some thug who was talking smack to the homeowner and not knowing his place -- even having the audacity to imply that this little boy was being racist when the truth is, the little boy has no idea about racism...so they are basically traumatizing this kid....of course Mr. Brunson had to protect his family from these people...The thug was being aggressive, using foul language, thinking he was so tough...I mean, he was tough enough looking to cause Mr. Brunson to pick up a gun, but he had no choice but to arm himself against the threat...it's unfortunate the gun went off accidentally, but all of this was because of the aggressive thugs escalating the situation, not Brunson.

Nash should have called the cops, instead of taking the law into his own hands.

Brunson had every right to be concerned for his family's safety. We've all see how violent blacks can become when their racial sensitivities are stirred up.

Nash should have called the cops, instead of taking the law into his own hands.

Brunson had every right to be concerned for his family's safety. We've all see how violent blacks can become when their racial sensitivities are stirred up.
Actually he didn't. Sorry. Not sure how things work in your shithole country.

The 2A fagnatics get all upset n shit if new buyers are required to take a safety class.
Who said anything about required safety classes? As a gun owner (and any other thing you own that could potential be dangerous), one should naturally want to be competent with it. It kills me when politicians, who know nothing about weapons, try to have the conversation with their constituents and don't even understand what they are saying. Gun training should be encouraged with youth, especially in school setting, to not only train, but to also take away that element of curiosity.

In addition, the root cause of these mass shootings should be a focal point on how to mitigate -- specifically around mental health issues.

Yet .. Liberals continue to target guns (the symptom) instead of the actual problem (primarily mental health)

Who said anything about required safety classes? As a gun owner (and any other thing you own that could potential be dangerous), one should naturally want to be competent with it. It kills me when politicians, who know nothing about weapons, try to have the conversation with their constituents and don't even understand what they are saying. Gun training should be encouraged with youth, especially in school setting, to not only train, but to also take away that element of curiosity.

In addition, the root cause of these mass shootings should be a focal point on how to mitigate -- specifically around mental health issues.

Yet .. Liberals continue to target guns (the symptom) instead of the actual problem (primarily mental health)
because mental ill people make up the dem base, they need them crazy

A lot of rubbish, nothing to do with what I said.

Start a thread about states requiring a safety class for new gun owners and watch the stupidity level here. It will go 40 pages at least. lol

"I don't know about the facts in the case"

But I will definitely take claims that this kid was racially bullied with no evidence serious tho...

Clowns will be clowns...

Notice how when the brother went man up on the other guy, the other guy needed a gun? That is the cowardice at your core....and I will continue to remind you of it...
Poor crybaby racist. Yet not one word when it takes 10 of you cowardly pissants to go after 1 unarmed white guy (see any riot by your BLM pals). Bitches like you don’t do anything if it has to be 1 on 1. You are a racist, a liar, and a complete coward.

In this thread, Biff is Murtaugh (not really, not badass enough) and I am Riggs.
1652910048438.png

Riggs: You're driving

Murtaugh: No, I'm driving...no...wait....I'm..

Riggs: You're driving

:laughing0301:

Lol @ I defended Floyd...

What did Floyd need defending from??

Shouldn't he had just complied??

And why would you side with BLM??

I swear you folks are clowns...
So now stating what is right is now wrong in your book…

Wow, you are a bigger nutter than anyone on the board…

Fact is you were just proven wrong and bam you doubled down on being retarded…
Post 63 is the post of Renisha first being shot -- when cops were still trying to decide whether or not to arrest the guy.....

Your circle jerk teammate then claimed "I don't know the facts of the case" -- because I knew he would say that.... as if there could be some justification for shooting someone thru your door....I posted that story to add context to how scared white cucks are quick to grab their guns against unarmed blacks folks...as if black folks have some superhuman strength that keeps you scared shitless...

Post 75 -- I followed it up with the post that showed the shooter getting convicted....and no, there was never a justification for him to shoot her...but it didn't stop morons like you from being more than willing to find a justification...
after I posted the Wikipedia page!!!

Damn you are such liar!

A lot of rubbish, nothing to do with what I said.

Start a thread about states requiring a safety class for new gun owners and watch the stupidity level here. It will go 40 pages at least. lol
It's pretty clear your intention with the post I responded to was focused on "safety classes." From your quote, "The 2A fagnatics get all upset n shit if new buyers are required to take a safety class."

If your concern is new buyers required to start safety classes, I'd suggest YOU start the thread. Outside of that, being familiar with weapons and training young children at an early age removes the curiosity aspect, which often gets them in trouble. This is just common sense.

i can believe that you had a whip.
I'm surprised by the left (again). You think that whips are some exotic relic of the past? As another poster said, they are at tractor supply, and any other farm and ranch implement dealer.

Next time you're hanging out with a transgender dominatrix, ask her where she gets her whips.

Biff_Poindexter why did you run away from this thread?

I guess you making all those false claims got you upset and now you want to write about something else…

Poor baby and here he thought he had everyone on how Honky hates Blacks and support a retarded kid ( ya know something like you ) that used a bill whip and some idiot ( again something you would do ) uses a gun wrongfully and then get arrested for it…

Poor Biff and after that didn’t work he tried to introduce something from 2013 and claim everyone he hates supported that retard with a shotgun and when I requested links, well as usual Biff didn’t provide any and why?

Simple, his evidence is his delusional opinion and not worth a damn!

So troll remember if you want to make false claims be sure you can really defeat the truth because you lost this time boy!

"A doorbell camera captured a young boy walking up to a family's house in Forney and hitting their front door with a whip last week, and the video got widespread attention over the weekend. Authorities said the boy's intentions were to confront a classmate, and that there's been a "bullying issue" between the two children. The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

On Sunday, the girl's mother, Carissa Nash, told WFAA how the incident unfolded Thursday afternoon on Cross Cut Drive in Forney. Nash's video showed the boy hit their door with the whip. Then, after a second whip on the door, Nash can be heard opening the door and telling the boy to leave. The next video Nash posted was of her husband, who said he went to the boy's father's home to get answers. Seconds later, the sound of a gun could be heard going off from near the man at the door. Jason Johnson, the Kaufman County Precinct 2 constable, identified that man as Bryan Brunson. Johnson said Brunson had a gun in his right hand, and that the gun went off, firing in the direction of his daughter, who was standing behind him. Brunson was later arrested on a charge of deadly conduct, Johnson said."

You can clearly see in the beginning of the video -- the little boy knocking at the door and the mother talking very disrespectfully to the little boy..using harsh language as well...that is bad enough....but then to go to the parents of the child and start trouble with them? That is a step too far....and as you can clearly see the father was some thug who was talking smack to the homeowner and not knowing his place -- even having the audacity to imply that this little boy was being racist when the truth is, the little boy has no idea about racism...so they are basically traumatizing this kid....of course Mr. Brunson had to protect his family from these people...The thug was being aggressive, using foul language, thinking he was so tough...I mean, he was tough enough looking to cause Mr. Brunson to pick up a gun, but he had no choice but to arm himself against the threat...it's unfortunate the gun went off accidentally, but all of this was because of the aggressive thugs escalating the situation, not Brunson.

What?

You are defending this little fucking brat? Some little shit beats on my door with a whip and he'll get more than a verbal warning.

And FYI guns do not accidentally discharge if you are following the simple rules of gun safety.

That moron should have been arrested for public endangerment

Forum List

Back