Bizarro World: Trump Impeached for Biden's Corruption

No he didn't, turd. He testified in the Paula Jones lawsuit under oath, not in his impeachment.

Once again the leftwinger lies about the facts.
No lie. Clinton's impeachment included excerpts from videotaped grand jury testimony given by Clinton. Shouldn't Trump have to do the same?
You have the transcript go ahead use them I did
The transcript is not a legal document. The participants were not under oath and neither were the transcribers. Also, the transcript raises many questions that only Trump and his senior staff can answer.

You may love Trump and don't want to have his presidency cut short, I get that, but if he can refuse to be investigated/testify, expect the next president, whom you may not like so much, to do the same. What we'll have are imperial presidents with little or no checks on their power. How many times did Hillary testify in front or Congress? In the future such testimony will never occur.
There's a difference between being prosecuted and being smeared and railroaded. If the Dims want to have a real impeachment, then they can follow the process, ya know, like having actual witnesses and evidence. They got none.
We both know that if the Dems went through the courts to compel witnesses Trump would fight them and the cases would drag on for years. Trump would die of old age before anything was decided. Is that justice or obstruction of justice?
If you don't want to follow the legal process, then just admit it and stop all this fooling around.

No lie. Clinton's impeachment included excerpts from videotaped grand jury testimony given by Clinton. Shouldn't Trump have to do the same?
The transcript is not a legal document. The participants were not under oath and neither were the transcribers. Also, the transcript raises many questions that only Trump and his senior staff can answer.

You may love Trump and don't want to have his presidency cut short, I get that, but if he can refuse to be investigated/testify, expect the next president, whom you may not like so much, to do the same. What we'll have are imperial presidents with little or no checks on their power. How many times did Hillary testify in front or Congress? In the future such testimony will never occur.
There's a difference between being prosecuted and being smeared and railroaded. If the Dims want to have a real impeachment, then they can follow the process, ya know, like having actual witnesses and evidence. They got none.
We both know that if the Dems went through the courts to compel witnesses Trump would fight them and the cases would drag on for years. Trump would die of old age before anything was decided. Is that justice or obstruction of justice?
If you don't want to follow the legal process, then just admit it and stop all this fooling around.
What has been done that isn't legal?

Your impeaching a president with no crime being broken lol hello mcfly

Are you saying there is a law against impeaching a president with no crime being broken? Which law is that?

Let me ask, is there any form of abuse of power that would make you want to see Trump impeached and removed from office?
  • Trump provides classified information to a foreign power
  • Trump accepts a bag of cash from a foreign power to have the US military do something
  • Trump has the FBI arrest one of his political opponents on faked evidence
  • Trump encourages a Right-wing militia to attack people protesting and action by Trump
I'm not saying Trump did any of these, just asking what is your criteria for a Presidents removal.

Are you saying there is a law against impeaching a president with no crime being broken? Which law is that?

Let me ask, is there any form of abuse of power that would make you want to see Trump impeached and removed from office?
  • Trump accepts a bag of cash from a foreign power to have the US military do something
  • Trump encourages a Right-wing militia to attack people protesting and action by Trump
I'm not saying Trump did any of these, just asking what is your criteria for a Presidents removal.
I’m not answering hypothetical questions Trump did nothing wrong you all have gone insane

I’m not answering hypothetical questions Trump did nothing wrong you all have gone insane
What you mean is that Trump can do no wrong.

Trump has told a boatload of lies but one thing he said is 100% true, he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and his supporters would still back him. That's insane.

What you mean is that Trump can do no wrong.

Trump has told a boatload of lies but one thing he said is 100% true, he could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and his supporters would still back him. That's insane.
All politicians lie, he’s doing his job, he’s amazing. Move on get a life

Sending a foreign nation to harass a US citizen is not a job of the president.

Wow! Could the bar be any lower?
No Obama said you can keep your doc to pass a horrible law! That’s pretty low
As horrible a law as it is, after 3 years Trump still has not offered the replacement he bragged about during the campaign. That's pretty low.

Dood, maybe Dems need to stop resisting.

As horrible a law as it is, after 3 years Trump still has not offered the replacement he bragged about during the campaign. That's pretty low.

Resisting what? Trump and the GOP have not offered any alternative plans for healthcare.

The best thing to do is let it die out buy your own plan it’s a free country

Resisting what? Trump and the GOP have not offered any alternative plans for healthcare.
Your health care is none of my business. I’m free to live here and be forced to pay for you

The best thing to do is let it die out buy your own plan it’s a free country
That's exactly not what Trump promised:
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”​

Forum List

Back