World asks 'where's Joe?' As 'Shameful' American Retreat Leaves Chaos (And Americans) Behind In Afghanistan

Oh, so the loss is attributed to Trump? He's the one who withdrew. He's the one who surrendered. Biden didn't make a deal with terrorists - Trump did.

Mostly Neocon W since he started the ill fated country building plan. Neocon Obama then ran against it but continued and expanded it when he got in office. Trump drew us down. I agreed with Biden on ending that unwinnable war.

How is this a Trump war for you? You really are an idiot

Quit whining. You play the hand you're dealt. Trump released 5,000 Taliban from prison last year and drew down 13,000 troops to 2500.

Again, what is the relevance of troop levels at the end of Trump's presidency?

When planning the pull out, they need to create a plan and send in the number of troops they need to do the job. When Trump left they were not yet pulling out, that was the continue staff.

I just feel dumber every post I read of yours, you have such a naïve grasp of the world. So seriously, if you were writing the plan to withdraw, you'd have said there are 2,500 people in Iraq. And that means you can't send anyone in if your plan needs more? Of course it doesn't mean that

Just as I predicted, you are dodging the question, moron.

Your intellectual cowardice is truly pathetic.
Learn to read a thread.
4i6Ckte.gif

Mostly Neocon W since he started the ill fated country building plan. Neocon Obama then ran against it but continued and expanded it when he got in office. Trump drew us down. I agreed with Biden on ending that unwinnable war.

How is this a Trump war for you? You really are an idiot
Biden didn't end it you stupid motherfucker. I just finished telling you that Trump signed the treaty with the Taliban giving them control, cutting out the Afghan government. Trump made the deal. Trump used his authority to end the Afghanistan War. All Biden did was not change the policy once in office.

Learn something, for fuck sake.

You seriously need to start following the news if you're going to keep posting on it
You are a seriously stupid person. Did you think the plan was for all the Americans to be out before the August 31 deadline?
4i6Ckte.gif

The plan was for the Afghan government and Army to be in control for months, allowing NGOs and other aid and civilian contractors time to wind down their work and leave. But it's looking more and more like Trump and Pompeo planned this. All will be revealed.

Biden didn't end it you stupid motherfucker. I just finished telling you that Trump signed the treaty with the Taliban giving them control, cutting out the Afghan government. Trump made the deal. Trump used his authority to end the Afghanistan War. All Biden did was not change the policy once in office.

Learn something, for fuck sake.

Then incompetent Biden came in and fucked it up.

The deal not only did not say that the Taliban can do any of the things they are doing, it said they couldn't. So Trump's deal ended long ago when the Taliban reneged on the terms and Biden was and is free to be competent. That isn't going to happen because Bungling Biden isn't remotely competent

Syndy: Duh, dar, but kaz, Trump's deal said the Taliban could sit outside the airport and harass and beat Americans, Biden has no choice!

Stupid lying fuck wad, no, it doesn't say that. That is Joe Biden

You are a seriously stupid person. Did you think the plan was for all the Americans to be out before the August 31 deadline?
4i6Ckte.gif

The plan was for the Afghan government and Army to be in control for months, allowing NGOs and other aid and civilian contractors time to wind down their work and leave. But it's looking more and more like Trump and Pompeo planned this. All will be revealed.

If I'm stupid, how are you the one who didn't know that Trump's deal voided when the Taliban reneged on the terms?

You committed a strawman fallacy. I said nothing about August 31

The world is done with Biden. But TRRRUUUMMMPPP is no longer working. When the G7 meets not with the United States but to figure out what to do about a Biden run United States there is a serious problem and it isn't Trump.

I love how all the same people who are condemning the retreat in Afghanistan praises Trump for a bending are Kurdish Ally and leaving them to be slaughtered.

I agree route we shouldn't just retreat in Afghanistan even though that's what Trump did and he made a deal with the Taliban doing it.

but in the end the people who are condemning this move by Biden are only condemning it because if Biden who does it and not because it's a bad move.

Trump cut and ran more than a few times in the Middle East and left our allies to die doing it and you all said nothing to condemn him for it the only reason you're condemning this is because it's Biden
Uh oh another Dimmer brain disintegrated.....

I love how all the same people who are condemning the retreat in Afghanistan praises Trump for a bending are Kurdish Ally and leaving them to be slaughtered.

I agree route we shouldn't just retreat in Afghanistan even though that's what Trump did and he made a deal with the Taliban doing it.

but in the end the people who are condemning this move by Biden are only condemning it because if Biden who does it and not because it's a bad move.

Trump cut and ran more than a few times in the Middle East and left our allies to die doing it and you all said nothing to condemn him for it the only reason you're condemning this is because it's Biden
Leaving out a bit about aren't you, liar?

World leaders blame Biden, express disappointment with Afghanistan​

Remote control: World asks 'where's Joe?' as he Zooms his National Security Council from Camp David while 'shameful' American retreat leaves chaos behind in Afghanistan​

Even Biden’s Allies Think He Screwed Up Afghanistan​

Criticism of Joe Biden's handling of situation mounting after global commentators call behaviour shameless

Joe Biden was lambasted as he remained silent on the Afghan crisis while the capital city of Kabul was overrun by the Taliban and his withdrawal from the country crumbled.

The White House released a picture of Biden looking isolated as he attempted to gain control of the situation remotely from his holiday at Camp David, speaking to people via Zoom in a room alone.

Criticism of his handling of the situation mounted after global commentators and liberal media have branded his rush exit 'shameful' and a 'stain on our nation's integrity'.

View attachment 526629
'How the hell do I get The View on this thing...'

'CNN's Jake Tapper asked Secretary of State Antony Blinken why the Biden administration didn't evacuate people before withdrawing the military.

Tapper said: 'The idea that President Biden ordered 2,500 service members out and now is sending up to 5,000 service members back in [to evacuate people left behind], does that not on its face show that the exit was inadequately planned?'

Blinken failed to provide an answer to the question and blamed the Trump administration'

When getting grilled for something stupid / criminal Democrats and snowflakes always turn to their 'Go-To' tactic.......BLAME TRUMP.
- Barry did that wiyth Bush for 8 years.

“This is the low moment of Biden’s presidency thus far,”

You do know that the US government has no jurisdiction over American expats abroad. Do you ever think?

You do know that the US government has no jurisdiction over American expats abroad. Do you ever think?
You do know that Biden promised not to leave Afghanistan until everyone who wanted out was out....then abandoned thousands as he let the Taliban chase his ass out.

You do realize the US has gone into countries to rescue / extract US citizens before, right?

You do realize private US citizens and groups were going in to rescue and extract US citizens before the last plane took off because Biden & his State Department was already telling Americans they were on their own, were not coming to get them, were not getting them out as promised, right?

You do realize Biden sacrificed 13 military members because of piss-poor planning / strategy he and his commanders executed, right?

You do realize the exit strategy and abandoning of Americans in Afghanistan was executed by a dementia-ravaged, mentally ill man who was shaking hands with AIR,telling delusional stories about knowing people years after they had died, and who needed cue cards to tell him when to sit, stand, and walk, right?!

You do know that Biden promised not to leave Afghanistan until everyone who wanted out was out....then abandoned thousands as he let the Taliban chase his ass out.

You do realize the US has gone into countries to rescue / extract US citizens before, right?

You do realize private US citizens and groups were going in to rescue and extract US citizens before the last plane took off because Biden & his State Department was already telling Americans they were on their own, were not coming to get them, were not getting them out as promised, right?

You do realize Biden sacrificed 13 military members because of piss-poor planning / strategy he and his commanders executed, right?

You do realize the exit strategy and abandoning of Americans in Afghanistan was executed by a dementia-ravaged, mentally ill man who was shaking hands with AIR,telling delusional stories about knowing people years after they had died, and who needed cue cards to tell him when to sit, stand, and walk, right?!

They didn't want to leave. They had 20 months notice to get their plane tickets and get out. Do you realize the US government can't force expats to leave?

They didn't want to leave.
Yeah, the State Department officially told thousands of Americans who did not want to leave but who were trying to make it to the airport, 'You are on your own'...Americans were being pulled out while Joe was still planning on bailing out, because they really didn't want to.leave.

I guess those thousands of Americans who were rescued before, during, and after Biden abandoned them had to be FORCED ONTO PLANES AGAINST THEIR WILL because thy really didn't want to.leave...

laughing hilariously.jpg

Do YOU ever think?

:p

Forum List

Back