World asks 'where's Joe?' As 'Shameful' American Retreat Leaves Chaos (And Americans) Behind In Afghanistan

I don't know of any withdrawal of a defeated military going politely, in an orderly manner.

Do you?

Better question: Why did Trump set Biden up at the expense of America?

The only withdrawal I remember that went this bad was the US leaving Vietnam. No, this is not normal, liar. Name other times a country just pulled out and left tens of thousands of people behind by CHOICE.

You're such a sick fuck, racist

Is Muhammed in this thread?

This is how Republicans have spoken about Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and now China.

Yet you're all in here crying - CRYING! - about how Afghan men have to cling to the plane because they haven't been given a free flight to America.
:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

And of course you're simply lying again, as usual. Why are you lying to the USMB forum again? Due to your often demonstrated pathetic intellectual cowardice and aversion of reality, I predict that you will dodge that question.

You cannot link to any posts where I am crying about Afghan men clinging to planes and wanting a free flight to America, because no such posts exist.

You're a delusional lying moron.

Last edited:

And of course you're simply lying again as usual. Why are you lying to the USMB forum again?

You cannot link to any posts where I am crying about Afghan men clinging to planes and wanting a free flight to America, because no such posts exist.

Yes, that's Syndi.

On the other hand .... hmm ....

Sorry, that was all I had ...

Any moron would know that the military would go out last.

surada and Synthaholic know that too, they are just liars. If Trump were in charge, they are the ones who would be screaming hysterically that Trump is murdering people and melting down. They are partisan hacks and racists

How many soldiers did Trump leave in Afghanistan?

And of course you're simply lying again, as usual. Why are you lying to the USMB forum again? Due to your often demonstrated pathetic intellectual cowardice and aversion of reality, I predict that you will dodge that question.

Most of the flights aren't going to the US.. They are going to Qatar, Kuwait and Germany.

Your point?

The blame game has begun over who lost Afghanistan.

The fact is, President Joe Biden and his predecessor, Donald Trump, were both eager to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and end what Biden referred to in his Aug. 16 speech as “America’s longest war.”

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

Nothing works the way we would wish, War always is a mess.

The fact is, President Joe Biden and his predecessor, Donald Trump, were both eager to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and end what Biden referred to in his Aug. 16 speech as “America’s longest war.”

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

And that is in your mind a reasonable description of the situation, racist?

Syndi on the US military: Who heard of "a defeated military going politely, in an orderly manner.

We chose to lose. The Taliban didn't defeat us. So we chose to lose, now we have to choose to be humiliated. Well, Joe Biden is the guy for that job. You're moving less into moron and more into sick fuck
Again you are stumped by simple questions. :laugh:

The only withdrawal I remember that went this bad was the US leaving Vietnam. No, this is not normal, liar. Name other times a country just pulled out and left tens of thousands of people behind by CHOICE.

You're such a sick fuck, racist
Who has been left behind? :laugh:

You are seriously deluded. Must be all the infowars.

That's not your post?

Wow. Let's recap:

kaz: "So you seriously believe everything is fine with the withdraw?"

surada: "Yes"

Do you notice that the true nuts among you like you and Synthaholic watching Biden's disaster and not seeing anything wrong are the same ones who if Trump were President for this disaster would be calling for his head the loudest?

Or in your native language, baa, baa

Quit whining. You play the hand you're dealt. Trump released 5,000 Taliban from prison last year and drew down 13,000 troops to 2500.

You're a fucking moron, that isn't the question at all. We are talking about Biden's inept withdraw. My God you're stupid, clueless and uninformed

Forum List

Back