Bizarro World: Trump Impeached for Biden's Corruption

You have the transcript go ahead use them I did
The transcript is not a legal document. The participants were not under oath and neither were the transcribers. Also, the transcript raises many questions that only Trump and his senior staff can answer.

You may love Trump and don't want to have his presidency cut short, I get that, but if he can refuse to be investigated/testify, expect the next president, whom you may not like so much, to do the same. What we'll have are imperial presidents with little or no checks on their power. How many times did Hillary testify in front or Congress? In the future such testimony will never occur.
There's a difference between being prosecuted and being smeared and railroaded. If the Dims want to have a real impeachment, then they can follow the process, ya know, like having actual witnesses and evidence. They got none.
We both know that if the Dems went through the courts to compel witnesses Trump would fight them and the cases would drag on for years. Trump would die of old age before anything was decided. Is that justice or obstruction of justice?
If you don't want to follow the legal process, then just admit it and stop all this fooling around.
What has been done that isn't legal?
Issuing subpoenas that the entire Congress hasn't voted on.

There's a difference between being prosecuted and being smeared and railroaded. If the Dims want to have a real impeachment, then they can follow the process, ya know, like having actual witnesses and evidence. They got none.
We both know that if the Dems went through the courts to compel witnesses Trump would fight them and the cases would drag on for years. Trump would die of old age before anything was decided. Is that justice or obstruction of justice?
If you don't want to follow the legal process, then just admit it and stop all this fooling around.
What has been done that isn't legal?
Your impeaching a president with no crime being broken lol hello mcfly
Are you saying there is a law against impeaching a president with no crime being broken? Which law is that?

Let me ask, is there any form of abuse of power that would make you want to see Trump impeached and removed from office?
  • Trump provides classified information to a foreign power
  • Trump accepts a bag of cash from a foreign power to have the US military do something
  • Trump has the FBI arrest one of his political opponents on faked evidence
  • Trump encourages a Right-wing militia to attack people protesting and action by Trump
I'm not saying Trump did any of these, just asking what is your criteria for a Presidents removal.
How about spying on the opposition candidate?

Resisting what? Trump and the GOP have not offered any alternative plans for healthcare.
Wow, really? You fricken loons resist anything and everything that Trump does or plans on doing.
I wasn't aware but you may be right. What has Trump done or planned for healthcare that was resisted by Dems? Or is Trump holding healthcare hostage for his wall?
House Democrats Just Blocked New Veterans Health Care Reform Bill

Democrats using popular veterans benefits bill to block Trump border wall
President Trump signed legislation paving the way for a major overhaul of the Department of Veterans Affairs and expanded access for veterans to VA-funded care in the private sector.

The measure, which passed both chambers of Congress last month with overwhelming bipartisan support, delivers on a key campaign promise for Trump, who pledged to provide veterans with more non-VA health care choices.

The link I posted was from Tuesday, April 30, 2019, what's the date on yours?
Your first link and mine address the same bill. I don't know if your second link relates to the same bill or not. Trump unilaterally decided how tax money is to be spent and that is what Congress is for. That is what the Dems are resisting.

Let me ask, is there any form of abuse of power that would make you want to see Trump impeached and removed from office?
  • Trump accepts a bag of cash from a foreign power to have the US military do something
  • Trump encourages a Right-wing militia to attack people protesting an action by Trump
I'm not saying Trump did any of these, just asking what is your criteria for a Presidents removal.
I asked first.

Your health care is none of my business. I’m free to live here and be forced to pay for you
You may want to live in a country where children don't get decent healthcare but I don't.
I don't care whether your children get decent healthcare. Providing that is your job, not mine.
And if I can't do my job you're OK with children suffering? Nice guy.
Why don’t all you baby killers that claim you care about the living pool your money together and create a private funded health care system, you can check a box on your work w2’s that says you donate this amount to the charity. The pool.. you can solve it your selves.. why do you want my money? I don’t care about your hatian kids.. shit every health clinic in Boston is full of non Americans.. go to hell

All politicians lie, he’s doing his job, he’s amazing. Move on get a life
Wow! Could the bar be any lower?
No Obama said you can keep your doc to pass a horrible law! That’s pretty low
As horrible a law as it is, after 3 years Trump still has not offered the replacement he bragged about during the campaign. That's pretty low.
Sure he did, but the RINO Republicans in the House shot it down. You can thank John McCain for that.

• Trump encourages a Right-wing militia to attack people protesting an action by Trump
I asked first.
I'll take that as a "yes, it is illegal."

Your health care is none of my business. I’m free to live here and be forced to pay for you
You may want to live in a country where children don't get decent healthcare but I don't.
I don't care whether your children get decent healthcare. Providing that is your job, not mine.
They should be taken away from you if you can't take care of them.

Taken away and provided for by who? You? The gov't?

Adoption to Africans lol

Is the entire Congress required to vote on all subpoenas?
According to the material I've read on it, yes they are.
You need to read more:
Congressional rules empower all its standing committees with the authority to compel witnesses to produce testimony and documents for subjects under its jurisdiction. ... As announced in Wilkinson v. United States, a Congressional committee must meet three requirements for its subpoenas to be "legally sufficient."​

The government would take them away, and then a private charity would put them up for adoption.

Is the entire Congress required to vote on all subpoenas?
According to the material I've read on it, yes they are.
You need to read more:
Congressional rules empower all its standing committees with the authority to compel witnesses to produce testimony and documents for subjects under its jurisdiction. ... As announced in Wilkinson v. United States, a Congressional committee must meet three requirements for its subpoenas to be "legally sufficient."​
No link. I want to know the source and to read the whole thing.

Forum List

Back