Bizarro World: Trump Impeached for Biden's Corruption

Like someone who defends his actions by asking "Who told you that?" the Democrats are defending Biden's Corruption by blaming Trump for pointing it out. What could be more ludicrous? If the MSM had the slightest amount of journalistic integrity, the current impeachment trial would be laughed off the front pages as a transparent political stunt by the Democrats to avoid criminal investigation of many of their leaders.

Instead, the MSM is conspiring in the greatest criminal coverup in our nation's history. Billions of laundered public dollars have passed under their dirty noses without notice or comment. Why? Because they are in, directly or indirectly, on the take. Just follow the money.
Yeah.... That's not what's happening kid.

Dismissed.
Hey, kid, you really are blind. Humphrey was, too. ;)
Nope. Sorry.

whether you like or dislike Trump or Biden is irrelevant. the issue is the constitution and Biden's misconduct as well as Trump's crimes
I have yet to see any evidence of Biden's misconduct but I've seen plenty of evidence of Trump's crimes.
Then you shouldn't have a problem with Biden testifying, right?
I don't have a problem but I don't know what he might know about the impeachment issues.

You don't have a problem with Trump testifying under oath, right? Clinton did for his impeachment.

the USA must reject the path of hatred and divisiveness—and instead find the moral conviction to choose a different path, a higher path. A path of compassion, justice and love.

whether you like or dislike Trump or Biden is irrelevant. the issue is the constitution and Biden's misconduct as well as Trump's crimes
I have yet to see any evidence of Biden's misconduct but I've seen plenty of evidence of Trump's crimes.
I don't have a problem but I don't know what he might know about the impeachment issues.

You don't have a problem with Trump testifying under oath, right? Clinton did for his impeachment.
No he didn't, turd. He testified in the Paula Jones lawsuit under oath, not in his impeachment.

Once again the leftwinger lies about the facts.

And Trump testified under oath...never...because he can't without lying

Like someone who defends his actions by asking "Who told you that?" the Democrats are defending Biden's Corruption by blaming Trump for pointing it out. What could be more ludicrous? If the MSM had the slightest amount of journalistic integrity, the current impeachment trial would be laughed off the front pages as a transparent political stunt by the Democrats to avoid criminal investigation of many of their leaders.

Instead, the MSM is conspiring in the greatest criminal coverup in our nation's history. Billions of laundered public dollars have passed under their dirty noses without notice or comment. Why? Because they are in, directly or indirectly, on the take. Just follow the money.
How can a "corrupt" person ten times over POINT out corruption? OP and Conservative News - YOU ARE KIDDING US RIGHT? I have never heard any bull like this in my entirety of engaging in political warfare. What do you guys have for an encore?

No he didn't, turd. He testified in the Paula Jones lawsuit under oath, not in his impeachment.

No lie. Clinton's impeachment included excerpts from videotaped grand jury testimony given by Clinton. Shouldn't Trump have to do the same?

No lie. Clinton's impeachment included excerpts from videotaped grand jury testimony given by Clinton. Shouldn't Trump have to do the same?
You have the transcript go ahead use them I did

The transcript is not a legal document. The participants were not under oath and neither were the transcribers. Also, the transcript raises many questions that only Trump and his senior staff can answer.

You may love Trump and don't want to have his presidency cut short, I get that, but if he can refuse to be investigated/testify, expect the next president, whom you may not like so much, to do the same. What we'll have are imperial presidents with little or no checks on their power. How many times did Hillary testify in front or Congress? In the future such testimony will never occur.

The transcript is not a legal document. The participants were not under oath and neither were the transcribers. Also, the transcript raises many questions that only Trump and his senior staff can answer.

You may love Trump and don't want to have his presidency cut short, I get that, but if he can refuse to be investigated/testify, expect the next president, whom you may not like so much, to do the same. What we'll have are imperial presidents with little or no checks on their power. How many times did Hillary testify in front or Congress? In the future such testimony will never occur.
Democrat witnesses who were on the phone all testified it was accurate. Sorry buddy.
Ukraine foreign minister, the president of Ukraine President Trump all say what Democrats are accusing them of never happened... Bolton is going to say what all the other anti trumpers said, I don’t agree with what trump was doing,, which is all opinion and false accusations.

Democrat witnesses who were on the phone all testified it was accurate. Sorry buddy.
Ukraine foreign minister, the president of Ukraine President Trump all say what Democrats are accusing them of never happened... Bolton is going to say what all the other anti trumpers said, I don’t agree with what trump was doing,, which is all opinion and false accusations.

How do you know what Bolton is going to say? Trump and the Republicans are suppressing his ability to say it.

It’s sounds like from the leaking that’s it’s Bolton’s opinion he didn’t provide any notes, or witness. And we had Bolton’s staff testify.

Btw it doesnt matter if trump held the funds for discovery of corruption.

Don't be sorry, the transcript was probably an accurate document of what was said. That doesn't what was said was the truth or what was meant by what was said.

Ukraine foreign minister, the president of Ukraine President Trump all say what Democrats are accusing them of never happened...
Kinda like when the cops investigate a mob hit in a crowded restaurant and nobody saw anything?

Bolton is going to say what all the other anti trumpers said, I don’t agree with what trump was doing,, which is all opinion and false accusations.
No one knows what Bolton will say but he may be able to testify as to what Trump actually told him.

Don't be sorry, the transcript was probably an accurate document of what was said. That doesn't what was said was the truth or what was meant by what was said.

Ukraine foreign minister, the president of Ukraine President Trump all say what Democrats are accusing them of never happened...
Kinda like when the cops investigate a mob hit in a crowded restaurant and nobody saw anything?

Bolton is going to say what all the other anti trumpers said, I don’t agree with what trump was doing,, which is all opinion and false accusations.
No one knows what Bolton will say but he may be able to testify as to what Trump actually told him.
We do know what he will say

Yeah.... That's not what's happening kid.

Dismissed.

I have you on my IGNORE list. Why don't you do the same and stop polluting my threads with your drivel?
If you have him on ignore, how do you know he's posting here? :dunno:

Democrats NEVER go on defense, always offense.

They never do any wrong, at least according to the media and the justice system, which is why only Republicans go to jail.

This is why Hillary can lie all day long to the FBI but Flynn goes to jail for one supposed lie.

It's called the Deep State.

There's a difference between being prosecuted and being smeared and railroaded. If the Dims want to have a real impeachment, then they can follow the process, ya know, like having actual witnesses and evidence. They got none.

There's a difference between being prosecuted and being smeared and railroaded. If the Dims want to have a real impeachment, then they can follow the process, ya know, like having actual witnesses and evidence. They got none.
We both know that if the Dems went through the courts to compel witnesses Trump would fight them and the cases would drag on for years. Trump would die of old age before anything was decided. Is that justice or obstruction of justice?

Forum List

Back